Global Liquid Dietary Supplements Market: Overview
Liquid dietary supplements are now becoming increasingly popular with the masses. This trend is growing due to the fact that people have become increasingly health conscious and are inclined towards buying these supplements. It has been a general observation that people usually do not like taking these nutritional supplements in the form of capsules or pills. This has laid a strong foundation for the development of the global liquid dietary supplements market.
Global Liquid Dietary Supplements Market: Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global liquid dietary supplements market are listed below:
- In February 2019, Glanbia Nutritionals announced that the company has acquired Watson, a US based supplier and manufacturer of top-class customized nutrient premix, edible films, and bakery ingredients. Watson also provides material conditioning for the multiple industries such as personal care, food and beverage, supplement, and nutrition among others. The acquisition was proposed with an objective to enhance the overall business portfolio of Glanbia Nutritionals.
- In 2018, Glanbia Nutritionals announced the launch of FitNox®. The company claims that this 100% plant-based product has the capacity to disrupt the dietary supplements market. The product has been scientifically proven to boost up the Nitric Oxide (NO) levels by nearly 336% and thus promotes enhanced blood flow, vasodilation, and overall endurance.
- In February 2019, ADM Inc. announced that it has completed the takeover of the Ziegler Group, a European giant in the natural citrus product solutions. This acquisition is in line with the ongoing expansion activities undertaken by ADM to bolster their existing nutritional and liquid dietary supplements portfolio. Prior to this takeover, ADM had completed the acquisition of US based Florida Chemical Company.
- In May 2019, Amway was announced as the world’s leading direct selling company. Amway has won this prestigious award for the seventh year running. The company ranked top in terms of revenue generation across the globe.
Need an Overview of the Report on Liquid Dietary Supplements Market? Ask for the Brochure here
Global Liquid Dietary Supplements Market: Drivers and Restraints
Some of the key driving factors for the growth of the global liquid dietary supplements market are given below:
- Popularity of RTD supplements: The RTD (ready-to-drink) dietary supplements have gained a huge popularity among masses in the recent years. It is presenting highly lucrative business opportunities for the market players as it offers the desired nutritional value along with the convenience of storage and consumption. This is thus expected to help in boosting the growth of the global liquid dietary supplements market.
- Health Benefits: Research studies have found that liquid dietary supplements can help in curbing down the levels of homocysteine. At the same time, it also helps in enhancing the levels of B12 and B6 vitamins in body that play a critical role in brain development. Such health benefits also help in reducing the risk of brain disorders such as Alzheimer syndrome. Naturally, all these factors are helping in driving the growth of the global liquid dietary supplements market.
Stuck in a Neck-to-Neck Competition with other Brands? Request a Custom Report on “Liquid Dietary Supplements Market” here
Global Liquid Dietary Supplements Market: Geographical Outlook
The global market for liquid dietary supplements is divided into key regions such as North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Of these, the global market is primarily dominated by the North America region. The growth is mainly attributed to the growing popularity of these nutritional drinks in the self and sports health management domain. The research report also expects the Asia Pacific market to show promising growth over the coming years due to the presence of emerging economies such as India and China that will present lucrative business opportunities for the market players.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.