Weigh Feeder Market: Introduction
- Weigh feeder is a special type of flow meter which is suitable for powdered and granular solids. It is a component of an industrial conveyor system which is used to measure the amount of material traveling through the conveyor system. The weigh feeder measures the amount of materials, specifically bulk materials that are placed on the weigh belt. It provides mass flow rate measurement for the system, and helps in process control & automation.
Key Drivers of the Global Weigh Feeder Market
- Rapid growth of technology and innovation in products & packaging is pushing the demand for several commodities in the market. Weigh feeders are flexible, easy to clean, and easy to operate to make the production and packaging process easy. Rising demand for loss-in-weight feeders is seen due to their high accuracy and speed in the production process; they are largely used in the food packaging industry. Several varieties of loss-in-weight feeders are available, based on the flow rate, material temperature, particle size, and bulk density of the material that leads to the increasing adoption of weigh feeders.
- Construction industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, leading to the growth of the construction materials market which includes construction aggregates, bricks, cement, and construction metals. Weigh feeders are essential for the proper feeding of raw materials required for manufacturing the accurate and exact mixture. This is expected to expand the weigh feeder market globally.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Weigh Feeder Market, Request for a Sample
Factor Restraining the Global Weigh Feeder Market
- Emergence of robotics in material handling processes may hamper the demand for weigh feeders and it can restrict the growth of the weigh feeder market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global weigh feeder market can be divided into five regions - North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the weigh feeder market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the weigh feeder market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America weigh feeder market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global weigh feeder market due to the presence of largest mining industries in Canada. Rising food and beverage, chemical, and cement industries in the region leads to the increasing adoption of weigh feeders. Weigh feeder makes the material handling process easy and accurate and this is expected to drive the weigh feeder market in North America.
- The weigh feeder market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the presence of dominant fertilizer markets in the region. China is the largest consumer of fertilizers In the Asia Pacific fertilizers market due to technological innovations in the fertilizer market, rising demand for micronutrient fertilizers, and increase in demand for food due to increasing population in Asia Pacific. This is expected to propel the demand for weigh feeders in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the weigh feeder market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing innovative weighing systems which helps them to enhance their competitive advantage, subsequently increasing their market share globally. Manufacturers are investing in product innovation and adopting strategies such as changes in leadership which helps them to stay ahead in the competition.
A few of the key players operating in the global weigh feeder market are:
- Acrison, Inc.
- Active Weighing Pty Ltd.
- AViTEQ Vibrationstechnik GmbH
- Elecon Engineering Company Limited
- Merrick Industries
- Schenck Process Holding GmbH
- Tecnetics Industries, Inc.
- YOSHIKAWA Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Weigh Feeder Market: Research Scope
Global Weigh Feeder Market, by Product Type
- Belt Weigh Feeder with Controlled Belt Speed
- Belt Weigh Feeder with Metering Hopper
Global Weigh Feeder Market, by Capacity
- Below 50 Kg
- 50 Kg – 150 Kg
- 150 Kg – 300 Kg
- 300 Kg – 450 Kg
- Above 450 Kg
Global Weigh Feeder Market, by End-user
- Power Industry
- Food Industry
- Mining and Construction Industry
- Cement Industry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Others (Wastewater, etc.)
The report on the global weigh feeder market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.