Weigh Feeder Market: Introduction
- Weigh feeder is a special type of flow meter which is suitable for powdered and granular solids. It is a component of an industrial conveyor system which is used to measure the amount of material traveling through the conveyor system. The weigh feeder measures the amount of materials, specifically bulk materials that are placed on the weigh belt. It provides mass flow rate measurement for the system, and helps in process control & automation.
Key Drivers of the Global Weigh Feeder Market
- Rapid growth of technology and innovation in products & packaging is pushing the demand for several commodities in the market. Weigh feeders are flexible, easy to clean, and easy to operate to make the production and packaging process easy. Rising demand for loss-in-weight feeders is seen due to their high accuracy and speed in the production process; they are largely used in the food packaging industry. Several varieties of loss-in-weight feeders are available, based on the flow rate, material temperature, particle size, and bulk density of the material that leads to the increasing adoption of weigh feeders.
- Construction industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the world, leading to the growth of the construction materials market which includes construction aggregates, bricks, cement, and construction metals. Weigh feeders are essential for the proper feeding of raw materials required for manufacturing the accurate and exact mixture. This is expected to expand the weigh feeder market globally.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Weigh Feeder Market, Request for a Sample
Factor Restraining the Global Weigh Feeder Market
- Emergence of robotics in material handling processes may hamper the demand for weigh feeders and it can restrict the growth of the weigh feeder market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of geography, the global weigh feeder market can be divided into five regions - North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the weigh feeder market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the weigh feeder market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America weigh feeder market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global weigh feeder market due to the presence of largest mining industries in Canada. Rising food and beverage, chemical, and cement industries in the region leads to the increasing adoption of weigh feeders. Weigh feeder makes the material handling process easy and accurate and this is expected to drive the weigh feeder market in North America.
- The weigh feeder market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the presence of dominant fertilizer markets in the region. China is the largest consumer of fertilizers In the Asia Pacific fertilizers market due to technological innovations in the fertilizer market, rising demand for micronutrient fertilizers, and increase in demand for food due to increasing population in Asia Pacific. This is expected to propel the demand for weigh feeders in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Companies in the weigh feeder market are focusing on becoming more proficient and developing innovative weighing systems which helps them to enhance their competitive advantage, subsequently increasing their market share globally. Manufacturers are investing in product innovation and adopting strategies such as changes in leadership which helps them to stay ahead in the competition.
A few of the key players operating in the global weigh feeder market are:
- Acrison, Inc.
- Active Weighing Pty Ltd.
- AViTEQ Vibrationstechnik GmbH
- Elecon Engineering Company Limited
- Merrick Industries
- Schenck Process Holding GmbH
- Tecnetics Industries, Inc.
- YOSHIKAWA Corporation
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Weigh Feeder Market: Research Scope
Global Weigh Feeder Market, by Product Type
- Belt Weigh Feeder with Controlled Belt Speed
- Belt Weigh Feeder with Metering Hopper
Global Weigh Feeder Market, by Capacity
- Below 50 Kg
- 50 Kg – 150 Kg
- 150 Kg – 300 Kg
- 300 Kg – 450 Kg
- Above 450 Kg
Global Weigh Feeder Market, by End-user
- Power Industry
- Food Industry
- Mining and Construction Industry
- Cement Industry
- Fertilizer Industry
- Others (Wastewater, etc.)
The report on the global weigh feeder market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.