Waterproof Plywood Market: Important Material for Building & Construction Industry
- Waterproof plywood possess higher water resistance than regular plywood or solid wood. It is ideal for furniture that regularly comes in contact with water. It is used in various parts of home due to its water or moisture resistant properties.
- Waterproof plywood is resistant to various weather conditions including rain, snow, and sleet. It is also suitable for subfloors, as it keeps moisture from the ground out of the floor.
- Plywood is available in two grades: exterior grade and interior grade. Exterior grade is used outdoors. It can withstand outside weather conditions. Interior grade is used in indoor applications.
- Waterproof plywood differs from marine plywood. Marine plywood offers resistance to prolonged water exposure. It is used for boat construction, ship making, and other different marine applications. Marine plywood is costlier than waterproof plywood.
- Waterproof plywood is widely used in the manufacture of modular kitchen furniture. It is used in cabinet shelves, kitchen cabinets, and backsplashes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Waterproof Plywood Market report
Rise in Demand for Waterproof Plywood in Building & Construction Industry
- Waterproof plywood is employed in several applications in the construction industry such as flooring, interiors, furniture, wall partition, and ceilings. Rise in demand for interior materials for ceiling flooring and furniture is projected to boost the demand for waterproof plywood during the forecast period.
- The waterproof plywood market is driven by the rise in demand for the plywood in the housing market. Demand for waterproof plywood has been increasing due to the rise in application of waterproof plywood in the building & construction industry. Waterproof plywood offers various advantages over conventional wood, metal, and plastic.
- Waterproof plywood is used extensively in commercial buildings such as hotels, theaters, and airports. Increase in demand for waterproof plywood in airports, schools, and hotels across the globe is projected to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Most of the countries such as the U.S., Germany, France, and the U.K. have implemented stringent regulations to follow safety compliances by using fire safe plywood in permanent construction products. This is anticipated to boost the global waterproof plywood market during forecast period.
- Higher cost of waterproof plywood compared to that of Oriented Starboard (OSB), which offers similar features, is a primary restraint of the waterproof plywood market
Commercial End-use Segment to Generate Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on end-use, the global waterproof market has been segmented into commercial, residential, and others. The commercial segment is projected to hold major share of the global waterproof plywood market in the next few years. Increase in infrastructure projects in several countries is projected to boost the demand for waterproof plywood across the globe.
- After the commercial segment, the residential segment is estimated to account for vital share of the waterproof plywood market during the forecast period. Waterproof plywood is primarily employed in kitchen cabinets, bathroom furniture, and flooring and ceiling products in the residential segment. People across the globe are increasingly spending on interiors products in residential houses. This is projected to propel the demand for waterproof plywood in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on region, the global waterproof plywood market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is one of the major producers and consumers of waterproof plywood. It is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Increase in demand for waterproof plywood due to the changing environmental conditions is fueling the market in North America.
- Europe is likely to hold key share of the waterproof plywood market, after North America, during the forecast period due to the enactment of safety compliances for developers across the region
- Demand for waterproof plywood is expected to increase in China, Japan, and India during the forecast period. Rise in disposable income, growth in the building & construction industry, and increase in demand for waterproof plywood in housing in developing economies of Asia Pacific such as China and India are estimated to boost the market in the region. Growth in middle class population in Asia is augmenting the demand for plywood in the region. Additionally, plywood is cheaper than wood boards. This is propelling the waterproof plywood market in the region.
- The waterproof plywood market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is expanding at a moderate pace due to the limited demand for waterproof plywood compared to that in other regions
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Waterproof Plywood Market
Key Players in Waterproof Plywood Market
The global waterproof plywood market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of manufacturing companies. Key players operating in the waterproof plywood market include:
- Greenply Industries Ltd.
- Uniply Industries Ltd.
- Lonza Wood Protection
- Century Plyboard (India) Ltd.
- KajariaPLY GOLD Plywood
Global Waterproof Plywood Market: Research Scope
Global Waterproof Plywood Market, by End-use
- Bars & Restaurants
- Others (including Theaters and Museums)
- Others (including Government Offices and Research Centers)
Global Waterproof Plywood Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa+
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.