Waterproof Plywood Market: Important Material for Building & Construction Industry
- Waterproof plywood possess higher water resistance than regular plywood or solid wood. It is ideal for furniture that regularly comes in contact with water. It is used in various parts of home due to its water or moisture resistant properties.
- Waterproof plywood is resistant to various weather conditions including rain, snow, and sleet. It is also suitable for subfloors, as it keeps moisture from the ground out of the floor.
- Plywood is available in two grades: exterior grade and interior grade. Exterior grade is used outdoors. It can withstand outside weather conditions. Interior grade is used in indoor applications.
- Waterproof plywood differs from marine plywood. Marine plywood offers resistance to prolonged water exposure. It is used for boat construction, ship making, and other different marine applications. Marine plywood is costlier than waterproof plywood.
- Waterproof plywood is widely used in the manufacture of modular kitchen furniture. It is used in cabinet shelves, kitchen cabinets, and backsplashes.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Waterproof Plywood Market report
Rise in Demand for Waterproof Plywood in Building & Construction Industry
- Waterproof plywood is employed in several applications in the construction industry such as flooring, interiors, furniture, wall partition, and ceilings. Rise in demand for interior materials for ceiling flooring and furniture is projected to boost the demand for waterproof plywood during the forecast period.
- The waterproof plywood market is driven by the rise in demand for the plywood in the housing market. Demand for waterproof plywood has been increasing due to the rise in application of waterproof plywood in the building & construction industry. Waterproof plywood offers various advantages over conventional wood, metal, and plastic.
- Waterproof plywood is used extensively in commercial buildings such as hotels, theaters, and airports. Increase in demand for waterproof plywood in airports, schools, and hotels across the globe is projected to boost the market during the forecast period.
- Most of the countries such as the U.S., Germany, France, and the U.K. have implemented stringent regulations to follow safety compliances by using fire safe plywood in permanent construction products. This is anticipated to boost the global waterproof plywood market during forecast period.
- Higher cost of waterproof plywood compared to that of Oriented Starboard (OSB), which offers similar features, is a primary restraint of the waterproof plywood market
Commercial End-use Segment to Generate Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on end-use, the global waterproof market has been segmented into commercial, residential, and others. The commercial segment is projected to hold major share of the global waterproof plywood market in the next few years. Increase in infrastructure projects in several countries is projected to boost the demand for waterproof plywood across the globe.
- After the commercial segment, the residential segment is estimated to account for vital share of the waterproof plywood market during the forecast period. Waterproof plywood is primarily employed in kitchen cabinets, bathroom furniture, and flooring and ceiling products in the residential segment. People across the globe are increasingly spending on interiors products in residential houses. This is projected to propel the demand for waterproof plywood in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on region, the global waterproof plywood market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is one of the major producers and consumers of waterproof plywood. It is followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Increase in demand for waterproof plywood due to the changing environmental conditions is fueling the market in North America.
- Europe is likely to hold key share of the waterproof plywood market, after North America, during the forecast period due to the enactment of safety compliances for developers across the region
- Demand for waterproof plywood is expected to increase in China, Japan, and India during the forecast period. Rise in disposable income, growth in the building & construction industry, and increase in demand for waterproof plywood in housing in developing economies of Asia Pacific such as China and India are estimated to boost the market in the region. Growth in middle class population in Asia is augmenting the demand for plywood in the region. Additionally, plywood is cheaper than wood boards. This is propelling the waterproof plywood market in the region.
- The waterproof plywood market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is expanding at a moderate pace due to the limited demand for waterproof plywood compared to that in other regions
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report on Waterproof Plywood Market
Key Players in Waterproof Plywood Market
The global waterproof plywood market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of manufacturing companies. Key players operating in the waterproof plywood market include:
- Greenply Industries Ltd.
- Uniply Industries Ltd.
- Lonza Wood Protection
- Century Plyboard (India) Ltd.
- KajariaPLY GOLD Plywood
Global Waterproof Plywood Market: Research Scope
Global Waterproof Plywood Market, by End-use
- Bars & Restaurants
- Others (including Theaters and Museums)
- Others (including Government Offices and Research Centers)
Global Waterproof Plywood Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa+
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.