Visual Fault Locator: Introduction
- A visual fault locator allows a technician to visually spot detects by emitting a red laser at the fault location.
- A visual fault locator is an ideal tool for detecting a large number of defects that occur in OTDRs (Optical time-domain reflectometer) “blind-spots” or dead-zones.
- The various types of visual fault locators available in the market include fiber tracers, visual fault finder, visual fault indicator, visual fault identifier, visual fault detector, visual fault light, and visual fault locator pen. These are used in various applications such as installation, fault finding, continuity checking, polarity checking, and others.
Rise in Demand for Fiber Tracers
- Fiber tracers are expected to be the fastest growing segment based on type in the visual fault locator market during the forecast period.
- Various problems encountered in troubleshooting fiber optic networks are related to making proper connections. Fiber optics use infrared light (IR), which cannot be seen by the human eye. Fiber tracer visual fault locator solves this problem by locating breakpoint, bending, or cracking of the fiberglass. Thus, demand for fiber tracers is growing across the world.
- The establishment of new smart grids, and installation & rearrangement of telecommunication lines and communication cables are the major drivers that help in surging the growth of the visual fault locator market.
- Reduced profit margins and the presence of unorganized manufacturers hinders the entry of national and international suppliers. These are the major restraints of the global visual fault locator market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Visual Fault Locator Market
- In terms of region, the global visual fault locator market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest growth rate throughout the forecast period due to increasing industrialization, growing urbanization, and a rising electronics & telecommunication industry in the region.
- Moreover, the high demand for new and advanced visual fault locators in various end-use industries, due to the growing industrialization in major Asian countries such as China, Japan, Taiwan, Korea, and India boosts the visual fault locator market in the region.
- North America is likely to follow Asia Pacific in terms of share in the visual fault locator market during the forecast period due to huge spending on visual fault locators expected in the next few years owing to aging of optical cables & transmission lines and increasing maintenance of various end-use industries.
- The visual fault locator market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Visual Fault Locator Market
The global visual fault locator market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for visual fault locators. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global visual fault locator market are:
- Fluke Corporation
- Fujikura Ltd.
- America Fujikura Ltd.
- Anixter International Inc.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Visual Fault Locator Market, Request for a Sample
Global Visual Fault Locator Market: Research Scope
Global Visual Fault Locator Market, by Type
- Fiber Tracers
- Visual Fault Finder
- Visual Fault Indicator
- Visual Fault Identifier
- Visual Fault Detector
- Visual Fault Light
- Visual Fault Locator Pen
Global Visual Fault Locator Market, by Application
- Fault Finding
- Continuity Checking
- Polarity Checking
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.