Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market (Type: Indoor Air Quality Monitoring Equipment and Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring Equipment; Component: Hardware and Services; Gas: Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon, Ozone, and Others; and Application: Industrial, Commercial, and Residential) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Increasing Population in Smart Cities Requires Pollution Awareness Measurements
Air quality monitoring equipment is used to measure wind speed, level of air pollutants such as So2, CO, O3, etc., and other parameters. The equipment is also used to measure hazardous solid and liquid particles suspended in the air all year round. Instruments used in the measurement play an important role in avoiding fatigue, distress, and dizziness caused due to polluted air, which can lead to bad health and reduced productivity. The decreasing air quality index across the globe due to the emission of toxic gases in the environment is a major reason driving the air quality monitoring equipment market worldwide.
Air quality monitoring equipment are rapidly being adopted in smart city projects, as the number of smart cities is continuously increasing with the rise in population across the world. One of the key elements contributing to air pollution is the increasing number of vehicles globally, emitting hazardous gases. It has become important to collect data on air quality for regulating authorities to take measures accordingly. These factors are expected to drive the air quality monitoring equipment market during the forecast period.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market
Demand for Air Quality Index for Better Public Health
The evolution of air quality monitoring equipment, driven by the soaring trend of the Internet of Things, has allowed devices to assess both indoor and outdoor air quality. The devices are equipped with several sensors to detect the presence of numerous pollutants in various forms. The growing awareness of health-conscious people has made it imperative to monitor the air quality in various settings to maintain a healthy environment. Moreover, air quality monitoring sensors are being used in increased numbers to collect the air quality data from several aspects, which can be useful while making critical decisions to reduce air pollutants according to areas.
Air quality monitoring devices have various indoor and outdoor applications depending on the region and population. The indoor applications consist of measuring air quality in residential and industrial environments to save the produce from polluting as well as save the environment from the production waste. Besides, indoor air quality monitoring equipment work in conjunction with multiple heating, purifying, and other HVAC operations to sustain indoor air within harmless contamination levels. Moreover, the air quality monitoring devices are efficient to monitor outdoor air quality, and in demand with multiple government bodies and health bureaus observing outdoor air quality to secure public health. All these factors are contributing to the expansion of the air quality monitoring equipment market in the forecast period.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Strict Environment Protection Laws in Several Countries Fueling Market Growth
Some of the major factors driving the air quality monitoring equipment market include the involvement of government authorities to regulate, monitor, and control the rising levels of air pollution, improvement in environmental laws for the air polluting industries, and awareness in public regarding health. The rising adoption of air quality monitoring equipment for industrial purposes is helping to keep track of the emission of air contaminants, making it a necessity with the worsening global warming.
There is an increased concern for the environment in developing and developed countries, mostly due to the data provided by air quality monitoring equipment. The U.S. Government is working with its EPA to manage and overcome the causes and effects of pollution. Developing nations of Asia Pacific have also increased their efforts to control air pollution. Programs such as The National Air Quality Monitoring Program of India are helping them in reducing air pollution with the help of air quality monitoring equipment. These factors are expected to contribute to the growth of the air quality monitoring equipment market in the forecast period. This market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness rapid growth in the upcoming years due to emerging large-scale industries in Asian countries, strict regulations for air pollution, and government involvement to promote air quality monitoring equipment.
Major Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market
Key market players in the air quality monitoring equipment market are focusing on the development of technologically advanced devices by increasing investments in research and collaborating with other players. Major partnerships such as Aeroqual with Met One Instruments in 2021, have increased the production and quality with technological advancements. Moreover, to offer air quality measurement equipment for use in traffic applications, Siemens Mobility Limited partnered with EarthSense. Thus, due to several competitive and environmental factors, the global air quality monitoring equipment market is expected to cross US$ 4.7 Bn by 2031, at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period.
However, the market is likely to be affected due to limited workforce, strict regulations on manufacturing units, and restricted trading activities due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market
The effects of air pollution on the health of citizens have risen concerns of various government bodies, thus driving the air quality monitoring equipment market. The expanding industrial sector in developing and developed economies is witnessing adoption of air quality monitoring equipment, as governments are focusing on implementing severe rules to reduce air pollution. The present market is likely to expand at a sluggish pace due to limitations that the COVID-19 has brought upon the industry. However, improved healthcare and virus safety-regulated permissions to run the production are anticipated to speed up the global market in the forthcoming years. With improving technology, use of IoT applications, mergers and acquisitions among key players, and developing economies, the global air quality monitoring equipment market is anticipated to grow during the forecast period.
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the global air quality monitoring equipment market for the historical period of 2017–2020 and the forecast period of 2021–2031, adoption of air quality monitoring equipment in industrial applications is rapidly increasing, as these equipment help in keeping track of pollution levels and air quality in order to avoid fatigue, discomfort, and dizziness. This is expected to boost the global air quality monitoring equipment market during the forecast period.
- In terms of value, the global air quality monitoring equipment market is expected to cross US$ 4.7 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period
Increase in Efforts to Curb Air Pollution: Key Driver
- Governments across the world are striving to curb air pollution by working with various agencies and stakeholders
- The U.S. has increased such efforts by working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The EPA manages the nationwide air quality monitoring network by measuring the level of pollutants in the air. Developing countries such as India have also increased their efforts to curb air pollution. In 2019, the Government of India announced the National Air Quality Monitoring Program to reduce air pollution.
- Air quality monitoring equipment are significantly used to monitor and respond to real-time air pollution. Governments of various countries are increasingly installing these equipment, owing to a large number of benefits associated with them. For instance, in 2019, the Government of India announced plans to install more than 400 air quality monitoring equipment across the country to evaluate the air quality.
- Rise in efforts to curb air pollution is projected to drive the global air quality equipment market during the forecast period. Thus, increase in use of air quality monitoring equipment is anticipated to be a prominent factor driving the market at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
Advancements in Features of Air Quality Monitoring Equipment: Latest Market Trend
- Air quality monitoring equipment are primarily employed to measure the amount of pollutants present in the air to help curb air pollution. Demand for air quality monitoring equipment is increasing worldwide, due to the rising need to reduce the rising level of air pollution. Air quality monitoring equipment are undergoing significant advancements in their features, owing to the increasing demand, to achieve real-time measurement accuracy in all kinds of environments.
- Products with new features include portable air quality monitors in a compact size. For instance, PureLogic Labs, a company that manufactures products pertaining to energy launched 'Prana Air Pocket Monitor.' The company also introduced monitors with Wi-Fi connectivity and SD card slots to allow customers to monitor the air quality from any place.
- These advanced, new-generation air quality monitoring equipment are revolutionizing the entire pollution control system. Moreover, they are aiding in collection of precise data about air quality, thereby helping industries and households in curbing air pollution.
- Hence, increase in the adoption of air quality monitoring equipment with advanced features in multiple applications is anticipated to propel the global air quality monitoring equipment market during the forecast period
High Cost of Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Major Challenge for Market
- Air quality monitoring infrastructure is being widely adopted across the globe, due to increase in air pollution. Air quality monitoring equipment is an integral part of this infrastructure. However, their installation entails high cost.
- Companies are significantly investing in ambient air quality monitoring equipment, especially those used for industrial purposes. Ambient air quality monitoring equipment are expensive, as the buyer has to pay the entire cost upfront.
- However, high cost of air quality monitoring equipment is projected to have a low negative impact on the global air quality monitoring equipment market in the near future, as buyers have an option to rent the equipment. Renting air quality monitoring equipment is a cost-effective option for companies.
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of air quality monitoring equipment have been given in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global air quality monitoring equipment market are
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- TSI Inc.
- Horiba Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Chemtrols Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Envirotech Instruments Private Limited
- SV Tech Engineers
- Vasthi Instruments Pvt. Ltd
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market: Key Developments
- Major providers of air quality monitoring equipment are focusing on the development of technologically advanced air quality monitoring equipment through R&D investments and partnership with other players. Key recent developments in the global air quality monitoring equipment market are as follows:
- In February 2021, Aeroqual partnered with Met One Instruments to offer a combination of reference and near reference particle monitors into a single integrated air monitoring package
- In January 2021, Aeroqual developed a high-range electrochemical ozone sensor head compatible for ozone sterilization applications. The company also introduced a new 0-1 ppm nitrogen dioxide (NO2) sensor head that contains an integrated ozone (O3) filtering layer for interference-free NO2 measurements.
- In June 2020, Siemens Mobility Limited partnered with EarthSense to offer Zephyr air quality measurement system for traffic management applications
- In the report on the global air quality monitoring equipment market, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of air quality monitoring equipment. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view of market share analysis of key players operating in the global air quality monitoring equipment market.
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market – Scope of the Report
A new study on the global air quality monitoring equipment market is published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). It presents detailed information of key market dynamics, including drivers, trends, and challenges for the global air quality monitoring equipment market as well as structure of the global market. TMR’s study offers valuable information on the global air quality monitoring equipment market in order to illustrate how the market is expected to expand during the forecast period i.e. 2021-2031.
Key indicators of market growth, which include value chain analysis and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) are elucidated in TMR’s study in a comprehensive manner. This data can help readers interpret the quantitative growth aspects of the global air quality monitoring equipment market.
An extensive analysis of business strategies adopted by leading market players is also featured in TMR’s study on the global air quality monitoring equipment market. This can help readers understand key factors responsible for growth of the global air quality monitoring equipment market. In this study, readers can also find specific data on avenues for qualitative and quantitative growth of the global air quality monitoring equipment market. This data would guide market players in making apt decisions in the near future.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Study on Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global air quality monitoring equipment market between 2021 and 2031?
- What is the influence of the changing trend in technologies on the global air quality monitoring equipment market?
- Would North America continue to remain the most dominant regional market for providers of air quality monitoring equipment over the next few years?
- Which factors would hinder the global air quality monitoring equipment market during the forecast period?
- Which are leading companies operating in the global air quality monitoring equipment market?
A unique research methodology is utilized by TMR to conduct a comprehensive research on the global air quality monitoring equipment market and arrive at conclusions on future growth prospects for the market. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, which helps analysts warrant the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions drawn.
Secondary research sources referred to by analysts during production of the report on the global air quality monitoring equipment market include statistics from company annual reports, SEC filings, company websites, World Bank database, investor presentations, regulatory databases, government publications, and market white papers. Analysts have also interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, and market intelligence managers, who have contributed to production of TMR’s study on the global air quality monitoring equipment market as a primary research source.
These primary and secondary sources provided exclusive information during interviews, which served as a validation from leading players operating in the global air quality monitoring equipment market. Access to an extensive internal repository as well as external proprietary databases allowed this report to address specific details and questions about the global air quality monitoring equipment market with accuracy. The study also uses a top-down approach to assess the numbers for each segment and a bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in making TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global air quality monitoring equipment market more reliable and accurate.
Air Quality Monitoring Equipment Market – Segmentation
TMR’s study on the global air quality monitoring equipment market segments the market based on component, type, gas, application, and region. Changing market trends and other crucial market dynamics associated with segments of the global air quality monitoring equipment market have been discussed in detail in TMR’s study.