VOC Concentrator Market: Introduction
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC) generate suspended particulate matters and photochemical oxidants. There are several types of VOCs; for instance, benzene and toluene are emitted during the painting process in printing factories, which harm workers.
- VOC concentrator is an activated carbon or zeolite adsorption system designed to capture and destroy VOCs and hazardous air pollutants from industrial process exhausts
- Concentrator system consists of three main phases: adsorbing, where VOCs are captured; desorbing, where VOCs are heated and released; and thermal oxidation, where VOCs are destroyed
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the VOC Concentrator Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers and Restraints of VOC Concentrator Market
- Increase in awareness about environment-related issues and implementation of stringent rules and regulations by regulatory authorities are key drivers for the VOC concentrator market. Due to the implementation of these rules and regulations, companies across the world are installing pollution control devices. Hence, the market for VOC concentrator is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- Rapid industrialization is another factor fueling the expansion of the VOC concentrator market. Significant increase in demand for automotive, aerospace, semiconductor, spray coating, and pharmaceutical industries is expected to drive the VOC concentrator market.
- Rise in demand for VOC concentrator from various industries, such as paint, automotive, semiconductor, electronics manufacturing, pharmaceutical, etc., is another driver for the global market. Easy maintenance, simplified operational controls, low operating and maintenance costs, compact size, and easy on-site installation are factors propelling the demand for VOC concentrator in various industries.
Global VOC Concentrator Market: Segmentation
- In terms of end-user industry, the global VOC concentrator market can be segmented into automotive, aerospace, paint & coating, semiconductor, electronics, flexible packaging, pharmaceutical, and others. Automotive, and painting & coating industries are expected to dominate the VOC concentrator market during the forecast period due to a high demand for concentrator from these industries.
Global VOC Concentrator Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global VOC concentrator market can be classified into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global VOC concentrator market in 2018. This trend is projected to continue during the forecast period due to the presence of a large number manufacturing companies in North America. The U.S. dominated the North America VOC concentrator market in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, as the U.S. is one of the leading manufacturers of automotive, aerospace, semiconductors, electronics, etc.
- The VOC concentrator market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid industrialization in developing countries, such as China, India, and Japan and significant increase in demand for VOC concentrator. China dominates the VOC concentrator market in Asia Pacific region. It is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to the expansion of various industries in the country.
- The VOC concentrator market in Europe is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period due to the implementation of stringent rules and regulations by regulatory authorities
- The VOC concentrator market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a steady CAGR during the forecast period due to industrial development
- In May 2019, CECO Environmental announced that it received a contract to help a fast-growing North American plastics company control emissions. CECO will handle the engineering design of a system that will capture and treat hazardous air pollutants through a packaged Venturi Scrubber and CECO Adwest Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer.
- Seibu Giken is strategically expanding its presence in South East Asia by opening new sales office in Bangkok and Thailand to increase sales and strengthen relationships with customers in the Southeast Asia region. These offices started operations in July 2018.
- In September 2017, Teledyne Tekmar introduced the Atomx XYZ Automated Purge and Trap concentrator with integrated auto sampler. The Atomx XYZ is the next generation Tekmar's Atomx VOC sample preparation system for automated analysis of VOC in soils and water samples.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of VOC Concentrator Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global VOC Concentrator Market:
- Seibu Giken
- CECO Environmental
- Teledyne Tekmar
- Anguil Environmental
- TKS Industrial Company
- Cycle Therm
- GCE Systems
- The CMM Group
- SG America Inc.
Global VOC Concentrator Market: Research Scope
Global VOC Concentrator Market, End-user Industry
- Paint & Coating
- Flexible Packaging
Global VOC Concentrator Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.