VOC Concentrator Market: Introduction
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC) generate suspended particulate matters and photochemical oxidants. There are several types of VOCs; for instance, benzene and toluene are emitted during the painting process in printing factories, which harm workers.
- VOC concentrator is an activated carbon or zeolite adsorption system designed to capture and destroy VOCs and hazardous air pollutants from industrial process exhausts
- Concentrator system consists of three main phases: adsorbing, where VOCs are captured; desorbing, where VOCs are heated and released; and thermal oxidation, where VOCs are destroyed
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the VOC Concentrator Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers and Restraints of VOC Concentrator Market
- Increase in awareness about environment-related issues and implementation of stringent rules and regulations by regulatory authorities are key drivers for the VOC concentrator market. Due to the implementation of these rules and regulations, companies across the world are installing pollution control devices. Hence, the market for VOC concentrator is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
- Rapid industrialization is another factor fueling the expansion of the VOC concentrator market. Significant increase in demand for automotive, aerospace, semiconductor, spray coating, and pharmaceutical industries is expected to drive the VOC concentrator market.
- Rise in demand for VOC concentrator from various industries, such as paint, automotive, semiconductor, electronics manufacturing, pharmaceutical, etc., is another driver for the global market. Easy maintenance, simplified operational controls, low operating and maintenance costs, compact size, and easy on-site installation are factors propelling the demand for VOC concentrator in various industries.
Global VOC Concentrator Market: Segmentation
- In terms of end-user industry, the global VOC concentrator market can be segmented into automotive, aerospace, paint & coating, semiconductor, electronics, flexible packaging, pharmaceutical, and others. Automotive, and painting & coating industries are expected to dominate the VOC concentrator market during the forecast period due to a high demand for concentrator from these industries.
Global VOC Concentrator Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global VOC concentrator market can be classified into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global VOC concentrator market in 2018. This trend is projected to continue during the forecast period due to the presence of a large number manufacturing companies in North America. The U.S. dominated the North America VOC concentrator market in 2018 and is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period, as the U.S. is one of the leading manufacturers of automotive, aerospace, semiconductors, electronics, etc.
- The VOC concentrator market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid industrialization in developing countries, such as China, India, and Japan and significant increase in demand for VOC concentrator. China dominates the VOC concentrator market in Asia Pacific region. It is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to the expansion of various industries in the country.
- The VOC concentrator market in Europe is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period due to the implementation of stringent rules and regulations by regulatory authorities
- The VOC concentrator market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a steady CAGR during the forecast period due to industrial development
- In May 2019, CECO Environmental announced that it received a contract to help a fast-growing North American plastics company control emissions. CECO will handle the engineering design of a system that will capture and treat hazardous air pollutants through a packaged Venturi Scrubber and CECO Adwest Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer.
- Seibu Giken is strategically expanding its presence in South East Asia by opening new sales office in Bangkok and Thailand to increase sales and strengthen relationships with customers in the Southeast Asia region. These offices started operations in July 2018.
- In September 2017, Teledyne Tekmar introduced the Atomx XYZ Automated Purge and Trap concentrator with integrated auto sampler. The Atomx XYZ is the next generation Tekmar's Atomx VOC sample preparation system for automated analysis of VOC in soils and water samples.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of VOC Concentrator Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global VOC Concentrator Market:
- Seibu Giken
- CECO Environmental
- Teledyne Tekmar
- Anguil Environmental
- TKS Industrial Company
- Cycle Therm
- GCE Systems
- The CMM Group
- SG America Inc.
Global VOC Concentrator Market: Research Scope
Global VOC Concentrator Market, End-user Industry
- Paint & Coating
- Flexible Packaging
Global VOC Concentrator Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.