Vibration Powered Generator Market: Introduction
- Vibration powered generator is a kind of electric generator that translates kinetic energy from vibration into electrical energy. The generator consists of transducer and resonator. Transducer is employed to convert vibration energy into electrical energy, while resonator is used to amplify the vibration source. Vibration power generator is used to supply power in wearable devices and other power electronics.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Vibration Powered Generator Market
- Rise in demand for compact size power supply devices in microsystems that can be used in inaccessible areas where wires cannot be practically attached to provide power or transmit sensor data is expected to drive the global vibration powered generator market during the forecast period. Vibration powered generator converts vibration energy present in the environment into electrical energy for powering intelligent sensor systems. Thus, it is ideal for usage in microsystems.
- Increase in demand for wearable devices such as wristwatches, primarily in developing economies, due to improvement in standard of living; and rise in disposable income are anticipated to augment the global vibration powered generator market during the forecast period. Furthermore, rise in demand for uninterrupted power supply system in several manufacturing sectors such as steel and automobile is also estimated to propel the market between 2019 and 2027.
- Technological advancements and innovations in design of small generators to enhance operational efficiency are projected to propel the global vibration powered generator market during the forecast period. However, availability of alternate substitutes is a major factor expected to hamper the market between 2019 and 2027.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Electromagnetic Generator Segment Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Market
- The global vibration powered generator market can be segmented based on type, application, and region
- In terms of type, the global vibration powered generator market can be divided into piezoelectric, electrostatic, and electromagnetic generator. The electromagnetic generator segment is anticipated to expand significantly from 2019 to 2027, as electromagnetic generator offers simple design and fabrication than electrostatic and piezoelectric solutions.
- In terms of application, the global vibration powered generator market can be bifurcated into consumer electronics and others. Demand for vibration powered generator is anticipated to be high in the consumer electronics segment in the near future. Vibration powered generators are employed to power wearable electronics, as they have the ability to convert low frequency vibration (present in the environment) into electrical power.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Vibration Powered Generator Market
- The global vibration powered generator market can be divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- The vibration powered generator market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, due to the rise in consumer preference for consumer electronics, primarily in developing nations, including India and China. Improvement in standard of living, strong economic growth, and increase in disposable income are some of the factors fueling the demand for consumable electronics in the region.
- North America is also projected to hold vital share of the global vibration powered generator market during the forecast period, due to shift in preference toward smart wearables. Ongoing technological innovations in generator design to enhance efficiency and reduce cost are expected to propel the market in the region in the near future.
- The vibration powered generator market in Europe is likely to expand at a stable pace. This can be ascribed to the increase in investments in the electronics industry due to shift in trend toward adoption of smart homes and smart offices along with rise in purchasing power parity.
- The vibration powered generator market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period due to the rise in demand for compact size & easy-to-use wireless power generators that can supply power in microsystems in off-grid locations.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- Leading companies operating in the global vibration powered generator market include ReVibe Energy, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, SOMATCO, Kendrion, Coles Electroacoustics, and IMV Corporation
Global Vibration Powered Generator Market: Research Scope
Global Vibration Powered Generator Market, by Type
- Piezoelectric Generator
- Electrostatic Generator
- Electromagnetic Generator
Global Vibration Powered Generator Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
Global Vibration Powered Generator Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.