Vibration Powered Generator Market: Introduction
- Vibration powered generator is a kind of electric generator that translates kinetic energy from vibration into electrical energy. The generator consists of transducer and resonator. Transducer is employed to convert vibration energy into electrical energy, while resonator is used to amplify the vibration source. Vibration power generator is used to supply power in wearable devices and other power electronics.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Vibration Powered Generator Market
- Rise in demand for compact size power supply devices in microsystems that can be used in inaccessible areas where wires cannot be practically attached to provide power or transmit sensor data is expected to drive the global vibration powered generator market during the forecast period. Vibration powered generator converts vibration energy present in the environment into electrical energy for powering intelligent sensor systems. Thus, it is ideal for usage in microsystems.
- Increase in demand for wearable devices such as wristwatches, primarily in developing economies, due to improvement in standard of living; and rise in disposable income are anticipated to augment the global vibration powered generator market during the forecast period. Furthermore, rise in demand for uninterrupted power supply system in several manufacturing sectors such as steel and automobile is also estimated to propel the market between 2019 and 2027.
- Technological advancements and innovations in design of small generators to enhance operational efficiency are projected to propel the global vibration powered generator market during the forecast period. However, availability of alternate substitutes is a major factor expected to hamper the market between 2019 and 2027.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Electromagnetic Generator Segment Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Market
- The global vibration powered generator market can be segmented based on type, application, and region
- In terms of type, the global vibration powered generator market can be divided into piezoelectric, electrostatic, and electromagnetic generator. The electromagnetic generator segment is anticipated to expand significantly from 2019 to 2027, as electromagnetic generator offers simple design and fabrication than electrostatic and piezoelectric solutions.
- In terms of application, the global vibration powered generator market can be bifurcated into consumer electronics and others. Demand for vibration powered generator is anticipated to be high in the consumer electronics segment in the near future. Vibration powered generators are employed to power wearable electronics, as they have the ability to convert low frequency vibration (present in the environment) into electrical power.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Vibration Powered Generator Market
- The global vibration powered generator market can be divided into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America
- The vibration powered generator market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, due to the rise in consumer preference for consumer electronics, primarily in developing nations, including India and China. Improvement in standard of living, strong economic growth, and increase in disposable income are some of the factors fueling the demand for consumable electronics in the region.
- North America is also projected to hold vital share of the global vibration powered generator market during the forecast period, due to shift in preference toward smart wearables. Ongoing technological innovations in generator design to enhance efficiency and reduce cost are expected to propel the market in the region in the near future.
- The vibration powered generator market in Europe is likely to expand at a stable pace. This can be ascribed to the increase in investments in the electronics industry due to shift in trend toward adoption of smart homes and smart offices along with rise in purchasing power parity.
- The vibration powered generator market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period due to the rise in demand for compact size & easy-to-use wireless power generators that can supply power in microsystems in off-grid locations.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- Leading companies operating in the global vibration powered generator market include ReVibe Energy, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, SOMATCO, Kendrion, Coles Electroacoustics, and IMV Corporation
Global Vibration Powered Generator Market: Research Scope
Global Vibration Powered Generator Market, by Type
- Piezoelectric Generator
- Electrostatic Generator
- Electromagnetic Generator
Global Vibration Powered Generator Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
Global Vibration Powered Generator Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.