Vertical Probe Card Market: Introduction
- The vertical probe card is an important product for wafer tests. The vertical probe card is a test interface between IC package and wafer. It is used as a measuring device to test wafer quality and packing defects. The probe card is classified into the probe PCB, interposer, and probe head.
- The needles of the vertical probe card are vertical to the die; hence, the name vertical probe card. Vertical probes also produce smaller marks than cantilever probes and minimize the chance of damage to the die. Using vertical probe card one can save the cost of packaging defective dies.
- The vertical probe card provides a communication path between the circuit board and the test equipment in order to test and validate electronics
Rise in demand owing to increase in miniaturization in semiconductor devices
- Electronics circuits are increasingly becoming smaller, which results in the size of instruments and devices are also getting smaller
- The vertical probe offers various advantages such as it provides full array test and high flexibility in parallel probing
- Numerous electrical connections are fabricated on silicon wafer and integrated circuits are formed, thus demand for probe cards is high in order to test these fabricated wafers
- Rise in manufacturing investments in semiconductor devices is estimated to fuel the demand for probe devices during the forecast period
Asia Pacific to Hold Prominent Share of Global Vertical Probe Card Market
- Asia Pacific is estimated to hold a prominent share of the global vertical probe card market during the forecast period, as the semiconductor industry for silicon fabrication in countries like Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, and China offer significant opportunity for manufacturing and sales of vertical probe cards
- Demand for electronic devices in various sectors is estimated to increase in North America after Asia Pacific, which in turn is projected to fuel the vertical probe card market in these regions.
- Europe is also a prominent market for vertical probe card, as the trend for automated vehicles, electrical vehicles, industrial automation and renewable energy is increasing at rapid pace in the region
Key Players Operating in Vertical Probe Card Market
Key players engaged in the global vertical probe card market include:
- Technoprobe S.p.A.
- Korea Instrument
- Micronics Japan (MJC)
- Japan Electronic Materials (JEM)
- Synergie Cad Probe
- Will Technology
- TIPS Messtechnik GmbH
Global Vertical Probe Card Market Scope
Global Vertical Probe Card Market, by Type
Global Vertical Probe Card Market, by Application
- Foundry and Logic
Global Vertical Probe Card Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.