UV Radiometers: Introduction
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation is a part of the sun’s light spectrum, which reaches the earth and which is invisible to naked eyes
- A UV radiometer is an electronic device that is lightweight, portable, and equipped with an LCD panel to display readings. UV radiometers are used in research and development, industrial, medical, and workplace safety applications
- With continual R&D in UV radiometers, the new devices offer quick response time (which is less than 0.2 seconds), easy to access data, and precise temperature correction
- Based on UV spectrum, UV radiometers are classified into UVA, UVB, UVC, and UVE
- UV radiometers are used in several applications including UV intensity measurement, UV light transmittance measurement, UV intensity meters, and UV LEDs
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in Demand for Portable UV Radiometers for Use in UV Measurement
- UV radiometers are largely used in UV measurement to measure the intensity of radiant energy. The instrument is useful to detect harmful UV radiations at a working place.
- In industrial processes such as curing or welding, UV light sources generate harmful UV radiations. In case of improper shielding, a few of these devices may emit UV radiations for a few seconds, which can damage human eyes. In order to protect the worker from these harmful UV radiations, UV radiometers are increasingly used in industrial processes.
- Moreover, advanced UV radiometers consist of calibrated UV sensors, an android smartphone, and a battery charger
- In UV radiometers, a sensor is connected to a USB terminal of a smartphone and an app starts functioning automatically. The sensor detects presence of UV radiations and displays the exposition time.
- As a result of these advantages, the demand for UV radiometers for use in UV measurement is increasing. This is expected to drive the global UV radiometers market at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Global Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead Global UV Radiometers Market
- In terms of region, the global UV radiometers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global UV radiometers market throughout the forecast period, as several manufacturers of UV radiometers operate in the region and they are continually investing in the field of electronic components
- The UV radiometers market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global UV Radiometers Market
The global UV radiometers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the risen demand for UV radiometers. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global UV radiometers market are:
- Boston Electronics Corporation
- Dymax Corporation
- EIT LLC
- Henkel Corporation
- INTERNATIONAL LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Kipp & Zonen B.V.
- Opsytec Dr. Grobel GmbH
- Unnasol GmbH
Global UV Radiometers Market: Research Scope
Global UV Radiometers Market, by UV Spectrum
Global UV Radiometers Market, by Application
- UV Intensity Measurement
- UV Light Transmittance Measurement
- UV Intensity Meters
- UV LEDs
Global UV Radiometers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.