UV Radiometers: Introduction
- Ultraviolet (UV) radiation is a part of the sun’s light spectrum, which reaches the earth and which is invisible to naked eyes
- A UV radiometer is an electronic device that is lightweight, portable, and equipped with an LCD panel to display readings. UV radiometers are used in research and development, industrial, medical, and workplace safety applications
- With continual R&D in UV radiometers, the new devices offer quick response time (which is less than 0.2 seconds), easy to access data, and precise temperature correction
- Based on UV spectrum, UV radiometers are classified into UVA, UVB, UVC, and UVE
- UV radiometers are used in several applications including UV intensity measurement, UV light transmittance measurement, UV intensity meters, and UV LEDs
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in Demand for Portable UV Radiometers for Use in UV Measurement
- UV radiometers are largely used in UV measurement to measure the intensity of radiant energy. The instrument is useful to detect harmful UV radiations at a working place.
- In industrial processes such as curing or welding, UV light sources generate harmful UV radiations. In case of improper shielding, a few of these devices may emit UV radiations for a few seconds, which can damage human eyes. In order to protect the worker from these harmful UV radiations, UV radiometers are increasingly used in industrial processes.
- Moreover, advanced UV radiometers consist of calibrated UV sensors, an android smartphone, and a battery charger
- In UV radiometers, a sensor is connected to a USB terminal of a smartphone and an app starts functioning automatically. The sensor detects presence of UV radiations and displays the exposition time.
- As a result of these advantages, the demand for UV radiometers for use in UV measurement is increasing. This is expected to drive the global UV radiometers market at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Global Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead Global UV Radiometers Market
- In terms of region, the global UV radiometers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global UV radiometers market throughout the forecast period, as several manufacturers of UV radiometers operate in the region and they are continually investing in the field of electronic components
- The UV radiometers market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global UV Radiometers Market
The global UV radiometers market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the risen demand for UV radiometers. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global UV radiometers market are:
- Boston Electronics Corporation
- Dymax Corporation
- EIT LLC
- Henkel Corporation
- INTERNATIONAL LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Kipp & Zonen B.V.
- Opsytec Dr. Grobel GmbH
- Unnasol GmbH
Global UV Radiometers Market: Research Scope
Global UV Radiometers Market, by UV Spectrum
Global UV Radiometers Market, by Application
- UV Intensity Measurement
- UV Light Transmittance Measurement
- UV Intensity Meters
- UV LEDs
Global UV Radiometers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.