Global Ureido Methacrylate Market: Overview
Ureido methacrylate is a 25% solution in methyl methacrylate (UMA 25%). Its molecular formula is C9H14N2O3. In order to prevent polymerization, ureido methacrylate 25% in methyl methacrylate (UMA 25%) needs to be always stored under air and never under inert gases. Presence of oxygen is required for the stabilizer to function effectively. Ureido methacrylate 25% in methyl methacrylate (UMA 25%) needs to contain a stabilizer. Also, the storage temperature must not exceed 35°C or drop below 10°C in order to avoid precipitation. Under these conditions, storage stability of one year can be expected on delivery. In order to minimize the possibility of over storage, the storage procedure should strictly follow the “first-in-first-out” principle. For extended storage periods of over four weeks, it is advisable to replenish the dissolved oxygen content. Ureido methacrylate 25% in methyl methacrylate (UMA 25%) can be used to impart properties such as crosslinking, adhesion, and rheology modification to polymers.
Global Ureido Methacrylate Market: Key Segments
Factors such as increasing demand from end-use industries such as automotive is propelling the ureido methacrylate market. In addition, rising demand from light guide panels and screens is augmenting the ureido methacrylate market. On the other hand, factors such as less availability and complex methods of manufacture of ureido methacrylate are hampering the ureido methacrylate market. In terms of application, the ureido methacrylate market has been segmented into surface coatings, impact modifiers, emulsion polymers, and mineral-based sheets of higher methacrylate, polyester modifiers, and others.
Global Ureido Methacrylate Market: Drivers & Restrains
Based on end-use industry, the ureido methacrylate market has been divided into automotive, electronics, construction, advertising, and others. Based on geography, the ureido methacrylate market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Among these, Asia Pacific accounts for the largest share of the global ureido methacrylate market, in terms of volume, due to expanding building & construction industry led by rapid industrialization and urbanization. Asia Pacific is followed by North America, owing to presence of well-established companies in the region. The top five countries producing ureido methacrylate are the U.S., China, Japan, Germany, and Singapore.
Global Ureido Methacrylate Market: Key Players
Key players operating in the global ureido methacrylate market are CHIMEI, Styrolution, LG Chemical, Trinseo, SABIC, Samsung SDI Chemical, Toray, Formosa, JSR, KKPC, UMG ABS, CNPC, Dagu Chemical, Gaoqiao, Huajin Chemical, and Lejin Chemical.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.