Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market: Introduction
- An ultrasound pulser IC is a high-speed, high-voltage ultrasound transmitter pulser IC. The IC has a built-in damping circuit that generates fast return-to-zero waveforms.
- Ultrasound pulser ICs perform MOSFET gate clamping functions, which changes the output waveform amplitude
- An ultrasound pulser IC consists of a control logic circuit, MOSFET gate drive buffers, level translators, clamp circuits, and high-current, high-voltage MOSFETs as the ultrasound transmitter pulser output stage
- An ultrasound pulser IC is equipped with the HVCMOS technology for better performance
- Ultrasound pulser ICs are used in applications in medical ultrasound imaging, pulse waveform generators, sonar and radar systems, and piezoelectric and capacitive transducers
Increasing Use in Healthcare Industry to Drive Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market
- The global healthcare industry is witnessing strong and steady growth, resulting in increased demand for non-invasive medical imaging modalities including ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and positron emission tomography (PET)
- Ultrasound instruments have evolved over the years from heavy, trolley-based systems to lightweight and portable devices such as handheld battery-powered devices. These devices use ultrasound pulser ICs.
- Increasing demand for portable ultrasound devices directly drives the global ultrasound pulser IC market
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, Ask for a Customized Report
North America to Lead Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market
- In terms of region, the global ultrasound pulser IC market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to hold a significant share of the global ultrasound pulser IC market during the forecast period. It is estimated to be followed by Europe, due to high demand for ultrasound medical devices in the region.
- The ultrasound pulser IC market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, led by growth of the healthcare industry in the region. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to expand at a moderate pace in the near future. Middle East & Africa and South America offer high growth potential to the ultrasound pulser IC market.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Report
Key Players in Global Market
Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for ultrasound pulser ICs. Key players operating in the global ultrasound pulser IC market are:
- Maxim Integrated
- ABLIC Inc.
- Supertex Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market – Segmentation
The global ultrasound pulser IC market can be segmented based on:
- Output Channel
- End-use Industry
Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market, by Output Channel
Based on output channel, the global ultrasound pulser IC market can be divided into:
- 4 Channel
- 8 Channel
- 16 Channel
Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global ultrasound pulser IC market can be classified into:
- Medical Ultrasound Imaging
- Pulse Waveform Generators
- Sonar and Radar Systems
- Transducers (Piezoelectric, Capacitive)
Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market, by End-use Industry
Based on end-use industry, the global ultrasound pulser IC market can be categorized into:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & Semiconductor
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.