Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market: Introduction
- An ultrasound pulser IC is a high-speed, high-voltage ultrasound transmitter pulser IC. The IC has a built-in damping circuit that generates fast return-to-zero waveforms.
- Ultrasound pulser ICs perform MOSFET gate clamping functions, which changes the output waveform amplitude
- An ultrasound pulser IC consists of a control logic circuit, MOSFET gate drive buffers, level translators, clamp circuits, and high-current, high-voltage MOSFETs as the ultrasound transmitter pulser output stage
- An ultrasound pulser IC is equipped with the HVCMOS technology for better performance
- Ultrasound pulser ICs are used in applications in medical ultrasound imaging, pulse waveform generators, sonar and radar systems, and piezoelectric and capacitive transducers
Increasing Use in Healthcare Industry to Drive Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market
- The global healthcare industry is witnessing strong and steady growth, resulting in increased demand for non-invasive medical imaging modalities including ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and positron emission tomography (PET)
- Ultrasound instruments have evolved over the years from heavy, trolley-based systems to lightweight and portable devices such as handheld battery-powered devices. These devices use ultrasound pulser ICs.
- Increasing demand for portable ultrasound devices directly drives the global ultrasound pulser IC market
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, Ask for a Customized Report
North America to Lead Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market
- In terms of region, the global ultrasound pulser IC market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is anticipated to hold a significant share of the global ultrasound pulser IC market during the forecast period. It is estimated to be followed by Europe, due to high demand for ultrasound medical devices in the region.
- The ultrasound pulser IC market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, led by growth of the healthcare industry in the region. The market in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to expand at a moderate pace in the near future. Middle East & Africa and South America offer high growth potential to the ultrasound pulser IC market.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Report
Key Players in Global Market
Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the rising demand for ultrasound pulser ICs. Key players operating in the global ultrasound pulser IC market are:
- Maxim Integrated
- ABLIC Inc.
- Supertex Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market – Segmentation
The global ultrasound pulser IC market can be segmented based on:
- Output Channel
- End-use Industry
Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market, by Output Channel
Based on output channel, the global ultrasound pulser IC market can be divided into:
- 4 Channel
- 8 Channel
- 16 Channel
Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global ultrasound pulser IC market can be classified into:
- Medical Ultrasound Imaging
- Pulse Waveform Generators
- Sonar and Radar Systems
- Transducers (Piezoelectric, Capacitive)
Global Ultrasound Pulser IC Market, by End-use Industry
Based on end-use industry, the global ultrasound pulser IC market can be categorized into:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronics & Semiconductor
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.