Tuning Amplifier: Introduction
- Tuned amplifier is an electronic amplifier, which consists of band-pass filtering components within the amplifier circuitry
- Tuned amplifier circuit consists of tuned capacitor and inductor component connected to its collector load in tuned amplifier circuit
- Tuned amplifiers are widely used in a variety of wireless applications. They are used to amplify a selective range of frequencies, such as they are used as wide band tuned amplifiers for video amplification
- Tuning amplifiers are of three types: single tuned amplifier, double tuned amplifier, and stagger tuned amplifier. Based on application requirement, tuning amplifier is selected
- Tuning amplifiers are used in various applications, such as radio communication, video communication, etc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure
Increase in Use of Tuning Amplifier in Wireless Application
- Tuned amplifiers are used for the purpose of selecting a particular range of frequency for amplification. In wireless communication, a set of frequencies are available and according to the requirement of the application, frequency is selected while other frequencies are rejected.
- In tuned amplifier, reactive components, such as capacitor and inductor, are used which minimize power loss and increased the efficiency of the tuned amplifier
- Due to their minimum power loss feature, tuning amplifiers are increasingly being used in wireless applications wherein signals are required to be transferred over long distance
- In a tuning amplifier, a small input power is required, as small resistance is applicable in tuned circuit
- The demand for tuning amplifiers is increasing in the wireless communication application, which is expected to drive the global tuning amplifier market during the forecast period
Rise in Adoption of Tuning Amplifier in IoT Technology
- Internet of Things (IoT) technology uses computer devices, wireless network, software, and actuator. This technology is being rapidly adopted across the world, owing to its more transparent, efficient, and faster communication system.
- IoT technology uses tuned amplifiers to transmit high frequency signals over long distances with minimum power loss
- Rise in adoption of the IoT technology across the globe is anticipated to fuel the demand for tuning amplifiers
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global tuning amplifier market can be split into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global tuning amplifier market during the forecast period, owing to the growing demand for IoT application in the region
- The tuning amplifier market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to show significant growth. This market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to grow at a substantial rate during the forecast period.
Key Players in Global Market
The global tuning amplifier market is highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansions to meet the rising demand for tuning amplifiers. Moreover, manufacturers are entering partnerships for the development of innovative products and gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global tuning amplifier market include:
- NXP Semiconductors
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- Broadcom Inc.
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- Analog Devices, Inc.
Global Tuning Amplifier Market: Research Scope
Global Tuning Amplifier Market, by Type
- Single Tuned Amplifier
- Double Tuned Amplifier
- Stagger Tuned Amplifier
Global Tuning Amplifier Market, by Raw Material
- Gallium Arsenide
- Gallium Nitride
- Silicon Germanium
Global Tuning Amplifier Market, by Component
Global Tuning Amplifier Market, by Application
- Radio Communication
- Video Communication
Global Tuning Amplifier Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.