Track Mounted Gangway: Introduction
- A track mounted gangway, also known as self-adjusting stair (SAS), is made of various materials such as aluminum, galvanized steel or stainless steel. The track mounted gangway provides virtually unlimited access to one or multiple hatches/ vehicles and enables the unit to move along the side of the loading platform.
- The track mounted gangway can be automatically lowered or raised to meet the varying levels of ships and barges. The mounts of tracking gangways may be fixed or pivoting, depending on the application. They provide an effective solution for unloading and loading cargo.
- Track mounted gangways are extensively utilized in various sectors, such as automotive, aerospace, rail, shipbuilding, construction, manufacturing, etc., where use metals
- The global track mounted gangway market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to an increase in the demand for track mounted gangways from automotive and aerospace sectors
Global Track Mounted Gangway Market: Dynamics
Global Track Mounted Gangway Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in demand for access to multiple hatches on a truck or multiple rail cars among end-users is expected to boost the track mounted gangway market during the forecast period.
- Increase in demand for optimization of value chain process, by improving the work rates of loading and unloading goods, is also anticipated to propel the track mounted gangway market in the next few years
- The track mounted gangway rolls on a unique wheel and track system, enabling the gangway to be moved effortlessly; hence, adoption by various end-users is expected to increase in the next few years.
- Shift from manual track mounted gangways to automated track mounted gangways by end-users is anticipated to further propel the track mounted gangway market in the next few years
- Increase in industrialization and investment in infrastructure projects by governments of various countries, worldwide, is estimated to fuel the demand for track mounted gangways during the forecast period
- High cost of track mounted gangways is a key factor that hampers the usage of track mounted gangways, and this factor is estimated to hinder the market during the forecast period
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Track Mounted Gangway Market
- The impact of COVID-19 is being witnessed in every sector of the global economy, including the global metal, manufacturing, automotive, and railway industries. Manufacturing activities in each sector across the globe were suspended during the lockdown. Unavailability of raw material due to closure of borders also had a negative impact on the track mounted gangway market. During the COVID-19 pandemic, shutdowns or project delays due to social distancing and closure of manufacturing units is expected to result in a significant decline in total manufacturing and sale of track mounted gangway output for the year, which is estimated to adversely impact the market in the near future.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Track Mounted Gangway Market
- In terms of region, the global track mounted gangway market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America and Europe dominated the global track mounted gangway market in 2019, due to the presence of a large number of manufacturing and process industries in the region
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to increase at a rapid pace during the forecast period, primarily due to increase in industrialization across the region. China is a key market in Asia Pacific. China is the hub of manufacturing industry. Furthermore, the track mounted gangway market in India is also increasing due to the presence of a large number of manufacturing, food processing, automobile and other industries in the country, which in turn is anticipated to drive the track mounted gangways market in the region.
Global Track Mounted Gangway Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and international players are active in the global track mounted gangway market. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented, and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have created opportunities in the global track mounted gangway market. Market players are gradually focusing on merger & acquisition activities to develop new products and improve their existing product offerings.
Key Players Operating in Global Track Mounted Gangway Market:
- Air Process Systems & Conveyors Co., Inc.
- CAI Safety Systems
- Carbis Loadtec Group
- Carbis Solutions
- NORTHERN PLATFORMS
- Safe Harbor Access Systems
- Sam Carbis Solutions Group
- Tri-Arc, LLC
- Western Safety Products, Inc.
Global Track Mounted Gangway Market: Research Scope
Global Track Mounted Gangway Market, by Type
- Single Track Mounted Gangway
- Multiple Track Mounted Gangway
Global Track Mounted Gangway Market, by Material
Global Track Mounted Gangway Market, by Industry
- Aerospace & Defense
- Metal working
Global Track Mounted Gangway Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.