Corrugated Box Making Machine Market: Introduction
- Corrugated box making machine is an equipment used to make corrugated boxes, used for packaging consumer and industrial goods. Corrugated packaging is best suited for shipping and transporting products that are fragile in nature across developed and developing economies. These boxes are very durable and have high safety standards compared to other modes of packaging such as cardboard packaging. Corrugated boxes protect goods and are lightweight compared to wooden packaging.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has led to the decline of industries, as governments of developed and developing economies have imposed lockdown, due to which the working of industries such as food & beverages, packaging, and retail among others have stopped. This, in turn, has impacted production and manufacturing, and adversely affected the global economy. Thus, demand for corrugated box making machines has also been impacted.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market: Dynamics
Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market: Key Drivers
- Paper and paper products are versatile industrial raw materials with a wide variety of applications. Wooden packing cases are more and more replaced with corrugated board- boxes and cartons due to shortage of softwood. This, in turn, is expected to accelerate the growth of the corrugated box making machine market.
- The food and beverage industry includes all the manufacturers involved in processing raw food materials, and packaging and distributing them. The growing demand for processed food and ready-to-eat products has surged the packaging requirement, which is driving the demand for corrugated boxes and subsequently, corrugated box making machines.
- Increase in demand for corrugated boxes for packaging products ordered through online platforms is expected to fuel the growth of the corrugated box making machine market. Thus, increasing popularity of smart packaging in the e-commerce industry is also likely to drive market growth. In addition, manufacturers are developing corrugated box making machines that can support the manufacturing of smart packaging due to growing popularity and demand from the online retail industry, which in turn is set to boost the corrugated box making machine market.
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of the Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global corrugated box making machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The corrugated box making machine market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold leading share due to growing adoption of corrugated box making machines in various industrial applications. Rise in disposable income and growing penetration of the Internet has fueled the growth of the retail industry, which in turn is expected to enhance the demand for corrugated box making machines.
- North America is anticipated to hold a significant share of the global corrugated box making machine market due to growth of e-commerce industry, which is one of the major factors driving market growth.
Looking for exclusive expert insights from business experts? Request a custom report here
Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market
Companies operating in the corrugated box making machine market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture corrugated box making machines. Manufacturers are also focusing on offering highly-efficient and reliable corrugated box making machines with advanced technology such as IoT (Internet of Things) and artificial intelligence (AI). The corrugated box making machine market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers, primarily in developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation. Key players operating in the global corrugated box making machine market are:
- Saro Packaging Machine Industrie
- ACME Machinery Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Bobst Group SA
- EMBA Machinery AB
- Fosber Spa
- ISOWA Corporation
- KOLBUS. GmbH & Co. KG
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Packsize International
- Serpa Packaging Solutions
- Shanghai PrintYoung International Industry
- Shengli carton Equipment Manufacturing
- Shinko Machine Mfg. Co. Ltd.
- Wenzhou Zhongke Packaging Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Zemat Technology Group Ltd.
Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market Segmentation, by Function Type
Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market, by Application
Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Food & Beverages
- Electronic & Consumer Goods
- Home & Personal Goods
- Textile Goods
Global Corrugated Box Making Machine Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.