Switched Multi-beam Antenna Market: Introduction
- A multiband antenna (MBA) may be defined as an antenna with the ability to generate multiple independent beams simultaneously from a single aperture.
- A switch beam smart antenna system requires a simple processing system and algorithm in order to switch the beam to the desired user, a smart antenna system is an antenna array with a control system and digital signal processing system for advanced and intelligent control
- Switched beam antenna system has been widely used in numerous applications such as in communication system satellite system and modern multifunction radar.
- Ability of the switched beam antenna to reduce the existing interference, improve the quality of transmission, increase gain and diversity.
- The antenna consists of sensing, signal processing, and radiating elements. These antennas is used to rotate or transmit radio signals in a specific direction, rather than simply broadcasting energy/signals in all directions inside the sector.
North America to Hold Prominent Share of Global Market
- North America is estimated to account for a prominent share of the global market due to evolving 5G connectivity and increasing high speed internet requirement for the IIoT, machine to machine connectivity
- Increasing investment in space and satellite systems for various applications such as weather monitoring, end to end communication and radar systems is also estimated to fuel the switched multi-beam antenna market
- Multi-beam antenna offers high data transmission rate, which is projected to propel the satellite communication application segment of the switched multi-beam antenna market
- The market in Asia Pacific is also expected to expand at a notable growth rate during the forecast period owing to investments by private and government sectors in diverse fields such as telecommunication, space, and defense
- Some of the current and emerging applications that are driving the need are Voice over IP (VoIP), streaming video and music, gaming, and network attached storage
Key Players Operating in Global Switched Multi-beam Antenna Market
Key players include:
- ET Industries
- CCI antennas
- Comba Telecom
- Huawei Technologies
Switched Multi-beam Antenna Market Scope
Switched Multi-beam Antenna Market, by Service
- Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO)
- Multiple Input Single Output (MISO)
- Single Input Multiple Output (SIMO)
Switched Multi-beam Antenna Market, by Application
- Radar system
- Aerospace and Defense
- Satellite communications
Switched Multi-beam Antenna Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!