Sulfonated Polymers Market-: Introduction
- The global sulfonated polymers mark-et is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to an increase in the demand for these polymers in various industries such as water treatment, drilling fluids, oil & gas, and cement. Expansion of the specialty chemicals industry in countries in Asia Pacific, such as India, Taiwan, and Thailand, also offers significant opportunity to the sulfonated polymers market.
- Sulfonated polymers are an important raw material that is utilized in water treatment of boiler, cooling circuits, reverse osmosis plants, desalination, and in sugar evaporators. These polymers are used to prevent scale formation and dispersants of insoluble solids for water treatment industry.
Key Drivers of Sulfonated Polymers Market
- Oilfield chemicals, which include corrosion & scale inhibitors, surfactants, and demulsifiers, are high value products. In crude oil reserves, there is a risk of corrosion and scale deposition in certain operations such as drilling, production, stimulation, and transport in the oilfield sector. Inhibitors are used during these operations to prevent corrosion and scale formation. Surfactants are widely used in exploration, drilling, production, well stimulation, enhanced oil recovery, and workover operations in the oilfield sector.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of Sulfonated Polymers Market report
Water Treatment Chemicals Application Segment to Offer Immense Opportunities
- In terms of value and volume, the water treatment chemicals segment is estimated to account for a significant share of the sulfonated polymers market, owing to a rise in the demand for water treatment chemicals, including scale and corrosion inhibitors, and surfactants in numerous applications. This trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period due to expansion of specialty chemicals industries in Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
- Sulfonated polymers are also used in production of drilling fluids. Drilling fluids are utilized in several functions such as control of downhole formation pressure, avoidance of damage to producing formation, cooling and lubrication of the drill bit, and scavenging cuttings generated by drill bit from boreholes.
North America Expected to Hold Major Share of Global Sulfonated Polymers Market
- In terms of value and volume, North America accounted for a significant share of the global sulfonated polymers market in 2019. It is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, due to the expansion of the water treatment industry and a rise in the demand for cement products in North America. This is expected to further drive the sulfonated polymers market in the U.S.
- North America is a prominent producer of shale gas in the world. According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, shale gas is likely to provide half of the U.S.’s domestic gas demand by 2035. The U.S. has already moved from being a notable importer of gas, globally, to being self-sufficient in less than decade. Oilfield chemicals are extensively employed during the production of shale gas. This is a major driver that is anticipated to make North America highly lucrative market for sulfonated polymers, globally.
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa are likely to be lucrative regions of the global Sulfonated polymers market during the forecast period. Latin America constitutes countries such as Brazil and Mexico, which are major manufacturers of specialty chemicals in the world. They are also manufacturing hubs for numerous industries. Economic growth in these countries is likely to create opportunities for the sulfonated polymers market in Latin America.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report of Sulfonated Polymers Market
Key Players in Market
Key players operating in the sulfonated polymers market include:
- The Dow Chemical
- BASF SE
- Schlumberger Limited
- Newpark Resources Inc.
- Tytan Organics
- Sepcor, Inc.
- Aubin Group
Global Sulfonated Polymers Market: Research Scope
Global Sulfonated Polymers Market, by Type
- Polyanionic cellulose (PAC)
- Carboxy methylcellulose (CMC)
Global Sulfonated Polymers Market, by Application
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Oilfield chemicals
- Cement Slurry
Global Sulfonated Polymers Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.