Spinnaker Pole: Introduction
- A spinnaker pole is a spar used in sailboats. A spinnaker pole helps control a variety of headsails.
- The product also has usage in jibs and genoas. Light weight spinnaker poles are popularly known as whisker pole.
Key Drivers of the Global Spinnaker Pole Market
- Rising cost of fossil fuel is driving sailboat manufacturers to invest in high quality spinnaker poles. It is specifically designed for sailing off the wind from a reaching course to a downwind.
- Rising disposable income in developing countries such as China, India, Mexico, Brazil, and South Africa is driving consumers to spend on luxury tourism. Traveling companies are promoting sailboat tourism activities. A sail with spinnaker pole helps these companies to save fuel costs. These factors are expected to boost the sale of different types of spinnaker pole products in the coming years.
New Opportunities from the Increasing Trend of Owning a Personalized Boat
- Rising number of high-net-worth individuals at the global level are driving the sales of personalized sailboats. These individuals prefer to purchase premium yachts for their leisure activities. Spinnaker pole is required in these sailboats, which is likely to create a new market avenue in the near future.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Spinnaker Poles Market, Request for a Sample
High Cost of Spinnaker Poles a Market Restraint
- Spinnaker pole is a customized product. Most of the companies manufacture the product as per customer demand. It is not possible to manufacture spinnaker poles in mass volume. As a result, the average cost of spinnaker poles is high. This factor is expected to slow down the market growth.
Spinnaker Pole Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Significantly
- North America is a prominent market for spinnaker poles globally, and the market in the region is estimated to maintain its dominance in the near future. Rising number of sailboats including dinghies and yachts in the U.S. and Canada are likely to create new growth opportunities for the spinnaker pole market.
- Europe accounted for second largest share in the spinnaker pole market. European countries produce the maximum number of spinnaker poles and export it to other countries. Germany, France, and the Netherlands are key exporters of sailboats at the global level.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace. Increasing consumer spending on traveling for luxury tourism and exclusive travel is driving companies to invest in yachts. This factor is projected to boost the sales of spinnaker poles in this region. Moreover, government subsidies are driving foreign companies to invest in Asia Pacific to gain a market share.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global spinnaker pole market is fragmented in nature. Large number of small and medium players are present in the spinnaker pole market. Companies are working on product innovation and development to consolidate their market share. Majority of the companies operate their market at the domestic level. However, some global players are working on merger and acquisition strategies to increase their market share in different geographical locations. Few of the key players operating in the global spinnaker pole market are listed below:
- AG+ SPARS
- Competition Composites
- Allen Brothers
- Axxon Composites
- CST Composites
- Offshore Spars
- Optiparts - Windesign
- Hall Spars & rigging
- Heol Composites
- Southern Spars
- Pauger Carbon
- Selden Mast AB
Global Spinnaker Pole Market, by Product Type
Global Spinnaker Pole, by End-use
Global Spinnaker Pole, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.