Solar Purifier Market: Introduction
- A solar purifier runs on electricity generated by solar panels. These purifiers do not release as much emissions as conventional purifiers do. Solar purifiers are highly economical for use in areas where grid electricity is not available.
- Availability of conventional energy sources is limited, which provides immense opportunities for use of renewable energy. Due to its eco-friendly nature, renewable energy is expected to hold a significant share of the global energy sector, in terms of volume, during the forecast period.
- Over the last couple of years, solar purifiers have emerged as one of the potential users of renewable energy. Furthermore, solar energy is expected to play a significant role in the near future, as this energy can be used in remote locations where the conventional power grid systems are not available.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Solar Purifier Market
- Rapid industrialization is one of the key drivers of the global solar purifier market. The number of industries is growing and the demand for power and heat is also rising significantly. Meeting the need of all these industries with the use of conventional fuel is difficult. Solar-powered district heating systems can provide a solution to meet this need. Thus, rise in the industrialization is estimated to drive the global market for solar purifiers during the forecast period.
- Stringent government regulations to reduce carbon emissions released into the atmosphere is a major factor driving the global solar purifier market. Favorable government incentive schemes to promote installation of solar purifier systems are also fueling the global market. Furthermore, from the viewpoint of protection of the environment, a majority of industries and government bodies are shifting from conventional district heating systems toward solar purifiers.
- Rise in urbanization is one of the leading drivers of the global solar purifier market. As cities are expanding, the need for energy-efficient solutions with minimum carbon emissions is increasing. Solar purifiers would be able to provide zero-emission solutions. Thus, rise in the urbanization is expected to drive the global solar purifier market during the forecast period.
- Availability of alternatives and the requirement for larger space lead to higher capital investments. This is expected to restrain the global solar purifier market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Solar Purifier Market: Segmentation
- The global solar purifier market can be segmented based on type, application, and end-user
- In terms of type, the global solar purifier market can be segmented into air purifier and water purifier. Water purifier is the dominant segment, due to high demand from residential and commercial sectors.
- Based on application, the global solar purifier market can be divided into stationary and portable. The portable segment is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period, due to high demand for portable solar purifiers from remote areas.
- In terms of end-user, the global solar purifier market can be segmented into residential, commercial, and industrial. Residential and commercial segments are expected to lead the global market during the forecast period. The number of residential and commercial buildings is rising significantly, which would lead to high demand for solar purifiers during the forecast period.
Global Solar Purifier Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global solar purifier market can be classified into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Government reforms for infrastructure development and rise in investments in renewable energy across the world are anticipated to drive the market in Asia Pacific from 2019 to 2027. Changing government policies, rapid urbanization, and increasing spending on development are likely to augment the demand for solar purifier systems from 2019 to 2027.
- Countries such as India, China, and Japan are expected to dominate the market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period, as these countries are witnessing significant rise in investments in infrastructure development and solar power generation programs.
- The market in North America is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, due to increasing investments in the development of solar power generation. The U.S. is witnessing rise in the demand for ecologically sustainable, efficient, and reliable purification systems as well as stringent government regulations. This factor is expected to drive the market in North America during the forecast period.
- A significant number of projects are taken up by various countries in Europe such as Sweden, Germany, Italy, and France in order to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases (GHGs).
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a considerable pace during the forecast period. Increase in investments in solar heating systems in developing countries in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is expected to drive the solar purifier market in these regions during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
- BHARAT SOLAR ENERGYP
- ENF Ltd.
- HI-TECH SWEET WATER TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
- Tata Power
- WattSun - Energy India Private Ltd
- Nuetech Solar Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Cosmic Micro System Pvt. Ltd.
Global Solar Purifier Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Purifier Market, Type
Global Solar Purifier Market, Application
Global Solar Purifier Market, End-user Industry
Global Solar Purifier Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.