Solar Powered Clinics Market: Overview
- Well-equipped clinics and hospitals play an important role in a strong health care services system. These facilities are easily available in urban areas; however, health care services are often not up to the mark in remote and rural areas owing to unavailability of infrastructure, electricity, and other necessary equipment.
- Electricity is a vital constituent of health care service, as most of the equipment work on electricity. In case of health care, electricity is one of the important aspects that distinguishes a developing nation from a developed nation.
- Medical devices such as CBC machines, x-rays, and microscopes cannot be used without electricity. Various surgical procedures cannot be performed safely without sterilized instruments or surgical lights.
- Increase in demand for renewable energy has led to the use of solar powered clinics in remote or rural areas that are off-grid. Solar powered clinics are containerized clinics fixed with solar panels that power the clinic.
- Stationary as well as portable solar powered clinics are available. Portable solar clinics can be moved from one place to another in case of emergencies.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of Global Solar Powered Clinics Market
- Demand for solar powered clinics has been increasing across the globe owing to the rise in awareness regarding personal health care. Implementation of government regulations has also led to the deployment of solar powered clinics in remote and rural areas. This is expected to boost the global solar powered clinics market.
- In 2016, Odulair LLC., delivered the world's first 100% solar powered mobile health clinic to Clemson University. The company developed 100% solar powered mobile health center, which does not require a generator. The mobile health clinic consists of high efficiency photovoltaic panels (PV) on its roof. PV panels are connected to a custom designed 48-volt lithium ion battery pack for energy storage with constant telemetry of all batteries and connections.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Solar Powered Clinics Market
- Based on region, the global solar powered clinics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global solar powered clinics market during the forecast period. The region is highly populated. Health infrastructure is not up to mark in Asia Pacific, especially in remote areas. The region is anticipated to be highly attractive for the solar powered clinics market during the next few years.
- The market in Middle East & Africa region is expected to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. The region suffers from power outage in remote areas. Grid infrastructure is also unreliable in some of the countries in Africa.
- The market in Latin America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, as the region has unreliable grid connections in remote areas and low electrification rate in some of the countries
- Europe held major share of the global solar powered clinics market in 2019, owing to the rise in investments in the renewable sector. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period, thus enabling the region to achieve its 2020 renewable energy target.
- The market in North America is likely to expand at a slow pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Market: -
Leading companies operating in the global solar powered clinics market include:
- c In A Can
- Odulair LLC
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market, by Module Type
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market, by Solar Module Installation
- Ground Mounted
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market, by Clinic Type
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market, by Battery Type
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Lead-acid Battery
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.