Solar Powered Clinics Market: Overview
- Well-equipped clinics and hospitals play an important role in a strong health care services system. These facilities are easily available in urban areas; however, health care services are often not up to the mark in remote and rural areas owing to unavailability of infrastructure, electricity, and other necessary equipment.
- Electricity is a vital constituent of health care service, as most of the equipment work on electricity. In case of health care, electricity is one of the important aspects that distinguishes a developing nation from a developed nation.
- Medical devices such as CBC machines, x-rays, and microscopes cannot be used without electricity. Various surgical procedures cannot be performed safely without sterilized instruments or surgical lights.
- Increase in demand for renewable energy has led to the use of solar powered clinics in remote or rural areas that are off-grid. Solar powered clinics are containerized clinics fixed with solar panels that power the clinic.
- Stationary as well as portable solar powered clinics are available. Portable solar clinics can be moved from one place to another in case of emergencies.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of Global Solar Powered Clinics Market
- Demand for solar powered clinics has been increasing across the globe owing to the rise in awareness regarding personal health care. Implementation of government regulations has also led to the deployment of solar powered clinics in remote and rural areas. This is expected to boost the global solar powered clinics market.
- In 2016, Odulair LLC., delivered the world's first 100% solar powered mobile health clinic to Clemson University. The company developed 100% solar powered mobile health center, which does not require a generator. The mobile health clinic consists of high efficiency photovoltaic panels (PV) on its roof. PV panels are connected to a custom designed 48-volt lithium ion battery pack for energy storage with constant telemetry of all batteries and connections.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of Global Solar Powered Clinics Market
- Based on region, the global solar powered clinics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global solar powered clinics market during the forecast period. The region is highly populated. Health infrastructure is not up to mark in Asia Pacific, especially in remote areas. The region is anticipated to be highly attractive for the solar powered clinics market during the next few years.
- The market in Middle East & Africa region is expected to expand at a healthy pace during the forecast period. The region suffers from power outage in remote areas. Grid infrastructure is also unreliable in some of the countries in Africa.
- The market in Latin America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period, as the region has unreliable grid connections in remote areas and low electrification rate in some of the countries
- Europe held major share of the global solar powered clinics market in 2019, owing to the rise in investments in the renewable sector. The trend is projected to continue during the forecast period, thus enabling the region to achieve its 2020 renewable energy target.
- The market in North America is likely to expand at a slow pace during the forecast period
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Market: -
Leading companies operating in the global solar powered clinics market include:
- c In A Can
- Odulair LLC
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market: Research Scope
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market, by Module Type
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market, by Solar Module Installation
- Ground Mounted
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market, by Clinic Type
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market, by Battery Type
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Lead-acid Battery
Global Solar Powered Clinics Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.