Global Slag Handling Equipment Market – Introduction
- Slag handling equipment are effective, reliable, and high performance industrial equipment used to handle bulk materials in the manufacturing sector. Slag is a type of industrial product, which is classified into two types according to iron content i.e. ferrous slag and non-ferrous slag.
- Slag handling equipment plays an important role in various manufacturing industries such as glass manufacturing, railroad industry, construction and building, and mining, which is expected to boost the demand for slag handling equipment over the forecast period across the world.
- Furthermore, slag handling equipment are used for upstream and downstream product handling, to facilitate heavy material handling in incineration plants, which is expected to fuel the growth of the market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Global Slag Handling Equipment Market –Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Slag Handling Equipment Market
- Rise in industrial and infrastructure activities in developed and developing economies is expected to fuel the market for slag handling equipment. In addition, governments across the world are increasing their infrastructural development activities to build seaports, rail networks, new airports, and power plants, and also upgrading the existing ones. These are possible by using material handling equipment such as slag handling equipment and is one of the major factors driving the slag handling equipment market globally.
- Rising adoption of slag handling equipment in iron and steel industry to handle high thermal and mechanical loads is expected to boost the slag handling equipment market.
- Increasing use of slag handling equipment in manufacturing plants for handling, managing, storing, and transporting material and goods is expected to fuel the growth of the slag handling equipment market over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Slag Handling Equipment Market during the Forecast Period
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share of the global slag handling equipment market by 2027, due to the use of slag handling equipment in cement, construction, glass, and agricultural sectors across the region. This in turn is expected to drive the slag handling equipment market over the next few years. China and India are at the forefront of driving the demand for slag handling equipment in the APAC region.
- North America is expected to hold significant share of the slag handling equipment market due to the increasing demand in the region on account of the swift pace of urbanization which has led to increasing construction activities across North America. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the slag handling equipment market.
- Developing industrial infrastructure in Middle East & Africa and South America is expected to provide a huge drive to the slag handling equipment market over the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Global Slag Handling Equipment Market –Competitive Landscape
Companies operating in the slag handling equipment market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture slag handling equipment. The slag handling equipment market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain a competitive edge by increased product differentiation.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global slag handling equipment market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global slag handling equipment market are listed below:
- AFEX Fire Suppression Systems.
- American Crane and Equipment Corp
- Dongqi Group
- Harsco Corporation
- HORN & CO. GROUP
- Kompass International
- L&T Construction.
- Paling Transporter
- RHC Deutschland GmbH
- RÖGER Greifertechnik
Global Slag Handling Equipment Market –Research Scope
Global Slag Handling Equipment Market, by Industry
- Building and Construction
Global Slag Handling Equipment Market, by Application
- Steel Slag Handling
- Iron Slag Handling
- Furnace Slag Handling
Global Slag Handling Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.