Rough Vacuum Pumps Market: Introduction
- A vacuum pump is a kind of equipment employed to remove gas molecules from a sealed volume, leaving behind a partial vacuum. Vacuum pumps reduce the operation time by removing wastage from blocked drainage and avoid spillage.
- Depending on pressure, vacuum pumps can be categorized into laboratory/filtration vacuum pumps, rough vacuum pumps, and high-vacuum pumps. Rough vacuum pumps are used in applications that require a level of vacuum below 1 × 10–3 torr, while high-vacuum pumps are used in applications that require a level of vacuum above 1 × 10–3 torr.
- Vacuum pumps are widely used in several industrial and scientific applications including vacuum tubes, complex plastic molding, CRTs, semiconductor processing, and dry etching
Key Drivers and Restrains of Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market
- Rise in the demand for freeze drying in the global pharmaceutical industry to increase shelf life of products such as vaccines is expected to drive the global rough vacuum pumps market during the forecast period. Rough vacuum pumps offer easy installation, reliability, and user friendliness, which makes their adoption viable in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Increase in investments in the health care sector, primarily in developing economies, due to rise in elderly population, is anticipated to augment the global rough vacuum pumps market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the life sciences segment of the health care industry is witnessing technological innovations and advances in areas such as biopharmaceuticals, regenerative medicines, immunotherapy, and vaccination. These areas require cryogenic equipment for treatment of warts and other skin diseases, storage of vaccines, and preserving biological samples such as the human blood, the embryos, and the tissue. This factor is estimated to fuel the global market during the forecast period.
- Technological advancements and innovations in the design of vacuum pumps are projected to propel the global rough vacuum pumps market during the forecast period. However, availability of substitutes is a major factor expected to hinder the global rough vacuum pumps market between 2019 and 2017.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Oil Sealed Segment Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Market
- The global rough vacuum pumps market can be segmented based on type, product, application, and region
- In terms of type, the global rough vacuum pumps market can be divided into oil sealed and dry. Oil seals are extensively used in rough vacuum pumps owing to their low cost and the ability to offer high pumping speed. The dry segment of the global rough vacuum pumps market is anticipated to witness growth from 2019 to 2027, as these pumps require little maintenance and they do not produce any waste materials.
- In terms of application, the global rough vacuum pumps market can be classified into degassing, freeze drying, cryogenics, and others. The pharmaceutical industry is likely to witness high demand for low-vacuum pumps in the near future. Vacuum pumps are employed to eliminate the formation of gas bubbles, which can cause corrosion.
- In terms of product, the global rough vacuum pumps market can be divided into rotary vane pumps, roots blowers, scroll pumps, and diaphragm pumps. Rotary vane pumps are extensively used in the heat treatment industry.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market
- The global rough vacuum pumps market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The rough vacuum pumps market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, due to increase in the demand for degassing process in the steel manufacturing industry in the region. Rapid urbanization, strong economic growth, and surge in investments in industrialization are some of the factors fueling the steel demand in the region.
- North America is also projected to hold a key share of the global rough vacuum pumps market during the forecast period, due to surge in the demand for frozen products in the region
- The rough vacuum pumps market in Europe is likely to expand at a stable pace, owing to rising demand for use of vacuum pumps for providing braking assistance in large trucks and diesel-powered passenger cars. The rough vacuum pumps market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, due to increase in investments in the food processing industry in these regions.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global rough vacuum pumps market are:
- FTI Ltd
- Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Grundfos Pumps Pty. Ltd
- PUMP SOLUTIONS AUSTRALASIA
- Polimak Grup Endüstriyel Üretim San. A.?.
- ANEST IWATA USA, Inc.
- VACUUBRAND GMBH + CO KG
Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market, by Product
- Rotary Vane Pumps
- Roots Blowers
- Scroll Pumps
- Diaphragm Pumps
Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market, by Type
Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market, by Application
- Freeze Drying
Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.