Rough Vacuum Pumps Market: Introduction
- A vacuum pump is a kind of equipment employed to remove gas molecules from a sealed volume, leaving behind a partial vacuum. Vacuum pumps reduce the operation time by removing wastage from blocked drainage and avoid spillage.
- Depending on pressure, vacuum pumps can be categorized into laboratory/filtration vacuum pumps, rough vacuum pumps, and high-vacuum pumps. Rough vacuum pumps are used in applications that require a level of vacuum below 1 × 10–3 torr, while high-vacuum pumps are used in applications that require a level of vacuum above 1 × 10–3 torr.
- Vacuum pumps are widely used in several industrial and scientific applications including vacuum tubes, complex plastic molding, CRTs, semiconductor processing, and dry etching
Key Drivers and Restrains of Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market
- Rise in the demand for freeze drying in the global pharmaceutical industry to increase shelf life of products such as vaccines is expected to drive the global rough vacuum pumps market during the forecast period. Rough vacuum pumps offer easy installation, reliability, and user friendliness, which makes their adoption viable in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Increase in investments in the health care sector, primarily in developing economies, due to rise in elderly population, is anticipated to augment the global rough vacuum pumps market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the life sciences segment of the health care industry is witnessing technological innovations and advances in areas such as biopharmaceuticals, regenerative medicines, immunotherapy, and vaccination. These areas require cryogenic equipment for treatment of warts and other skin diseases, storage of vaccines, and preserving biological samples such as the human blood, the embryos, and the tissue. This factor is estimated to fuel the global market during the forecast period.
- Technological advancements and innovations in the design of vacuum pumps are projected to propel the global rough vacuum pumps market during the forecast period. However, availability of substitutes is a major factor expected to hinder the global rough vacuum pumps market between 2019 and 2017.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Oil Sealed Segment Expected to Hold a Major Share of Global Market
- The global rough vacuum pumps market can be segmented based on type, product, application, and region
- In terms of type, the global rough vacuum pumps market can be divided into oil sealed and dry. Oil seals are extensively used in rough vacuum pumps owing to their low cost and the ability to offer high pumping speed. The dry segment of the global rough vacuum pumps market is anticipated to witness growth from 2019 to 2027, as these pumps require little maintenance and they do not produce any waste materials.
- In terms of application, the global rough vacuum pumps market can be classified into degassing, freeze drying, cryogenics, and others. The pharmaceutical industry is likely to witness high demand for low-vacuum pumps in the near future. Vacuum pumps are employed to eliminate the formation of gas bubbles, which can cause corrosion.
- In terms of product, the global rough vacuum pumps market can be divided into rotary vane pumps, roots blowers, scroll pumps, and diaphragm pumps. Rotary vane pumps are extensively used in the heat treatment industry.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market
- The global rough vacuum pumps market can be divided into Middle East & Africa, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America
- The rough vacuum pumps market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period, due to increase in the demand for degassing process in the steel manufacturing industry in the region. Rapid urbanization, strong economic growth, and surge in investments in industrialization are some of the factors fueling the steel demand in the region.
- North America is also projected to hold a key share of the global rough vacuum pumps market during the forecast period, due to surge in the demand for frozen products in the region
- The rough vacuum pumps market in Europe is likely to expand at a stable pace, owing to rising demand for use of vacuum pumps for providing braking assistance in large trucks and diesel-powered passenger cars. The rough vacuum pumps market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period, due to increase in investments in the food processing industry in these regions.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Leading companies operating in the global rough vacuum pumps market are:
- FTI Ltd
- Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Grundfos Pumps Pty. Ltd
- PUMP SOLUTIONS AUSTRALASIA
- Polimak Grup Endüstriyel Üretim San. A.?.
- ANEST IWATA USA, Inc.
- VACUUBRAND GMBH + CO KG
Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market: Research Scope
Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market, by Product
- Rotary Vane Pumps
- Roots Blowers
- Scroll Pumps
- Diaphragm Pumps
Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market, by Type
Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market, by Application
- Freeze Drying
Global Rough Vacuum Pumps Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.