Rice Polishers: Introduction
- A rice polisher is a machine used to change the physical properties of rice. These include taste, texture, and appearance. For example, transforming brown rice into white rice. It is used for polishing or buffing kernels of rice.
- Rice polishers are harsh machines that use talc or other very fine dust to buff the outer surface of rice kernels.
- A rice polisher machine polishes the rice surface by spraying water through the mixing chamber and by creating friction among the grains either by rubbing or by using milling rollers.
- Rice polishers are of two types: vertical cone type polisher and horizontal polisher.
- The global rice polishers market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for rice polishers from rice milling industries.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Rice Polishers Market: Dynamics
Global Rice Polishers Market: Key Drivers
- Rice polishers increase the efficiency of the whole rice milling process and eases up the process in the assembly line. This is anticipated to boost the demand for rice polishers during the forecast period.
- Increasing consumption of rice is expected to boost the demand for rice polishers around the world.
- The growing production of rice as well as the increasing demand for rice are major factors driving the need for rice polishers
- The agriculture industry is anticipated to play an important role in augmenting the global rice polishers market in the next few years due to increasing growth of the agriculture industry, rising industrialization rate, increasing consumption of rice, and technological advancement of products.
- Increasing consumer inclination toward brown rice propels the demand for rice polishers, which is anticipated to fuel the global market in the upcoming years.
High Cost of Rice Polishers to Hamper the Market
- Huge initial cost, increasing crop failure, and lack of warehouses are major factors expected to hinder the global rice polishers market in the next few years.
- Furthermore, rice polisher is a mechanical device and only skilled labor can operate it. This increases the labor cost, which in turn is anticipated to adversely hamper the demand for rice polishers.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Rice Polishers Market
- In terms of region, the global rice polishers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global rice polishers market in 2018 due to high demand for rice polishers from rice milling industries in the region. The demand is mostly generated from major developing countries such as China and India.
- Europe is anticipated to held the second largest share of the global rice polishers market in 2018 in terms of consumption of rice and growing production of rice in the region. This in turn indirectly influences the demand for rice polishers in the region.
Global Rice Polishers Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Rice Polishers Market
Several local, regional, and international players manufacture rice polishers. Hence, the rice polishers market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Manufacturers of rice polishers focus on portfolio expansion and product differentiation. Manufacturers adopt two vital strategies: new product development and acquisition. Key players operating in the global rice polishers market are:
- MILLTEC Machinery Ltd.
- Bühler Holding AG
- Osaw Industrial Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Lianyungang Huantai Machinery Co., Ltd.
- SATAKE CORPORATION
- Hindustan Group
- G.S. International
- Tw Grandeur Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Alaska Multi Polymers Pvt Ltd.
Global Rice Polishers Market: Research Scope
Global Rice Polishers Market Segmentation, by Type
- Vertical Cone Type Polisher
- Horizontal Polisher
Global Rice Polishers Market Segmentation, by Capacity
- 1 - 10 Ton
- 10 - 20 Ton
- More than 20 Ton
Global Rice Polishers Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.