Rice Polishers: Introduction
- A rice polisher is a machine used to change the physical properties of rice. These include taste, texture, and appearance. For example, transforming brown rice into white rice. It is used for polishing or buffing kernels of rice.
- Rice polishers are harsh machines that use talc or other very fine dust to buff the outer surface of rice kernels.
- A rice polisher machine polishes the rice surface by spraying water through the mixing chamber and by creating friction among the grains either by rubbing or by using milling rollers.
- Rice polishers are of two types: vertical cone type polisher and horizontal polisher.
- The global rice polishers market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for rice polishers from rice milling industries.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Rice Polishers Market: Dynamics
Global Rice Polishers Market: Key Drivers
- Rice polishers increase the efficiency of the whole rice milling process and eases up the process in the assembly line. This is anticipated to boost the demand for rice polishers during the forecast period.
- Increasing consumption of rice is expected to boost the demand for rice polishers around the world.
- The growing production of rice as well as the increasing demand for rice are major factors driving the need for rice polishers
- The agriculture industry is anticipated to play an important role in augmenting the global rice polishers market in the next few years due to increasing growth of the agriculture industry, rising industrialization rate, increasing consumption of rice, and technological advancement of products.
- Increasing consumer inclination toward brown rice propels the demand for rice polishers, which is anticipated to fuel the global market in the upcoming years.
High Cost of Rice Polishers to Hamper the Market
- Huge initial cost, increasing crop failure, and lack of warehouses are major factors expected to hinder the global rice polishers market in the next few years.
- Furthermore, rice polisher is a mechanical device and only skilled labor can operate it. This increases the labor cost, which in turn is anticipated to adversely hamper the demand for rice polishers.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Rice Polishers Market
- In terms of region, the global rice polishers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific dominated the global rice polishers market in 2018 due to high demand for rice polishers from rice milling industries in the region. The demand is mostly generated from major developing countries such as China and India.
- Europe is anticipated to held the second largest share of the global rice polishers market in 2018 in terms of consumption of rice and growing production of rice in the region. This in turn indirectly influences the demand for rice polishers in the region.
Global Rice Polishers Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Rice Polishers Market
Several local, regional, and international players manufacture rice polishers. Hence, the rice polishers market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Manufacturers of rice polishers focus on portfolio expansion and product differentiation. Manufacturers adopt two vital strategies: new product development and acquisition. Key players operating in the global rice polishers market are:
- MILLTEC Machinery Ltd.
- Bühler Holding AG
- Osaw Industrial Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Lianyungang Huantai Machinery Co., Ltd.
- SATAKE CORPORATION
- Hindustan Group
- G.S. International
- Tw Grandeur Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Alaska Multi Polymers Pvt Ltd.
Global Rice Polishers Market: Research Scope
Global Rice Polishers Market Segmentation, by Type
- Vertical Cone Type Polisher
- Horizontal Polisher
Global Rice Polishers Market Segmentation, by Capacity
- 1 - 10 Ton
- 10 - 20 Ton
- More than 20 Ton
Global Rice Polishers Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.