Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market– Introduction
- Refrigerator thermometers are used to regulate and measure temperature and humidity in refrigerators. Refrigerator thermometers measure temperature ranges between low of -40°F and a high of 60°F (-40°C and 15°C.). Refrigerator thermometers can be used in freezers and fridges.
- Refrigerator thermometers are used to avoid premature food spoilage, to ensure the food is safe for consumption. Refrigerator thermometers are placed near the refrigerator door, which is the warmest spot, so it can cool the entire refrigerator.
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommends to keep refrigerators below or at 40 degrees Fahrenheit i.e.4 degrees Celsius. So as to avoid the danger zone between 140 degrees and 40 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius), where bacteria can grow quickly on food and make people sick.
- Refrigerator thermometers have two buttons of on/off to change the temperature in degrees and Fahrenheit. Refrigerator thermometers are designed in a simple way with a rear magnet, so that it can be easily operated with quartz accuracy. It regulates the temperature ranges from -20°C/-4°F to 60°C/140°F in the refrigerator or freezer.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market– Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market
- Growing demand for frozen food, bakery products, and packaged food products in developing as well as developed countries is leading to increased demand for refrigerator thermometers. This in turn drives the market.
- Continuously growing awareness about energy conservation across the globe, led by rising power consumption, is a major factor likely to affect the demand for refrigerator thermometers during the forecast period. Supermarkets are the most energy consuming retail business, due to high consumption of electricity by refrigeration systems. The use of refrigerator thermometers can help the retail business to save a lot on power consumption.
- In an effort to reduce carbon footprint, manufacturers are focusing on developing refrigerator thermometers that can consume limited or less energy. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the refrigerator thermometer market across the world. In addition, manufacturers are designing refrigerators to meet the safety certifications and standards.
- Shift in consumer preference for energy-efficient solutions with service affordability, superior efficiency, and minimum running cost is also expected to fuel the global refrigerator thermometer market between 2019 and 2027.
- Manufacturers are moving toward introducing smart refrigerator thermometers with sensors due to innovation in technologies. Additionally, these sensors can help in controlling and monitoring the temperature of refrigeration units in a more efficient manner.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market
- North America is projected to hold a significant share of the global refrigerator thermometer market during the forecast period, due to the presence of well-established manufacturers and rising population that has led to the increase in demand for frozen foods.
- Furthermore, rapid urbanization and increasing number of supermarkets and hypermarkets in Asia Pacific, where energy-efficient products and technologies play a major role, is expected to drive the demand for refrigerator thermometers in the region in the next few years. In addition, refrigerator thermometers ensure optimal food quality with less consumption of energy in supermarkets and hypermarkets across the region.
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market– Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global refrigerator thermometer market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global refrigerator thermometer market are listed below:
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- DeltaTrak, Inc.
- Cubex LLC
- Ningbo V.K. Industry & Trading Co. Ltd
- Ehome Products Co. Ltd.
- Smlpretty Technology Co., Limited.
- San Jamar.
- Comark Instruments
- Fluke Corporation
- Cooper-Atkins Corporation
- Philipp Kirsch GmbH
- MarketLab, Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Refrigerator Thermometer Market”
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market– Research Scope
The global refrigerator thermometer market can be segmented based on:
- Refrigerant Type
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by Refrigerant Type:
Based on refrigerant type, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be divided into:
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be classified into:
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be segregated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by Application
Based on application, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be segmented into:
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by End-user
In terms of end-user, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be categorized into:
- Super market and hyper markets
- Convenience stores
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by Region
Based on region, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.