Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market– Introduction
- Refrigerator thermometers are used to regulate and measure temperature and humidity in refrigerators. Refrigerator thermometers measure temperature ranges between low of -40°F and a high of 60°F (-40°C and 15°C.). Refrigerator thermometers can be used in freezers and fridges.
- Refrigerator thermometers are used to avoid premature food spoilage, to ensure the food is safe for consumption. Refrigerator thermometers are placed near the refrigerator door, which is the warmest spot, so it can cool the entire refrigerator.
- The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recommends to keep refrigerators below or at 40 degrees Fahrenheit i.e.4 degrees Celsius. So as to avoid the danger zone between 140 degrees and 40 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius), where bacteria can grow quickly on food and make people sick.
- Refrigerator thermometers have two buttons of on/off to change the temperature in degrees and Fahrenheit. Refrigerator thermometers are designed in a simple way with a rear magnet, so that it can be easily operated with quartz accuracy. It regulates the temperature ranges from -20°C/-4°F to 60°C/140°F in the refrigerator or freezer.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market– Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market
- Growing demand for frozen food, bakery products, and packaged food products in developing as well as developed countries is leading to increased demand for refrigerator thermometers. This in turn drives the market.
- Continuously growing awareness about energy conservation across the globe, led by rising power consumption, is a major factor likely to affect the demand for refrigerator thermometers during the forecast period. Supermarkets are the most energy consuming retail business, due to high consumption of electricity by refrigeration systems. The use of refrigerator thermometers can help the retail business to save a lot on power consumption.
- In an effort to reduce carbon footprint, manufacturers are focusing on developing refrigerator thermometers that can consume limited or less energy. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the refrigerator thermometer market across the world. In addition, manufacturers are designing refrigerators to meet the safety certifications and standards.
- Shift in consumer preference for energy-efficient solutions with service affordability, superior efficiency, and minimum running cost is also expected to fuel the global refrigerator thermometer market between 2019 and 2027.
- Manufacturers are moving toward introducing smart refrigerator thermometers with sensors due to innovation in technologies. Additionally, these sensors can help in controlling and monitoring the temperature of refrigeration units in a more efficient manner.
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market
- North America is projected to hold a significant share of the global refrigerator thermometer market during the forecast period, due to the presence of well-established manufacturers and rising population that has led to the increase in demand for frozen foods.
- Furthermore, rapid urbanization and increasing number of supermarkets and hypermarkets in Asia Pacific, where energy-efficient products and technologies play a major role, is expected to drive the demand for refrigerator thermometers in the region in the next few years. In addition, refrigerator thermometers ensure optimal food quality with less consumption of energy in supermarkets and hypermarkets across the region.
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market– Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global refrigerator thermometer market is highly consolidated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global refrigerator thermometer market are listed below:
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- DeltaTrak, Inc.
- Cubex LLC
- Ningbo V.K. Industry & Trading Co. Ltd
- Ehome Products Co. Ltd.
- Smlpretty Technology Co., Limited.
- San Jamar.
- Comark Instruments
- Fluke Corporation
- Cooper-Atkins Corporation
- Philipp Kirsch GmbH
- MarketLab, Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Refrigerator Thermometer Market”
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market– Research Scope
The global refrigerator thermometer market can be segmented based on:
- Refrigerant Type
- Product Type
- Distribution Channel
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by Refrigerant Type:
Based on refrigerant type, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be divided into:
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be classified into:
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by Distribution Channel
Based on distribution channel, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be segregated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by Application
Based on application, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be segmented into:
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by End-user
In terms of end-user, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be categorized into:
- Super market and hyper markets
- Convenience stores
Global Refrigerator Thermometer Market, by Region
Based on region, the global refrigerator thermometer market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.