Pulsation Dampeners: Introduction
- Pulsation dampener is an accumulator device that is used to eliminate or reduce intermittent gaps in a pressurized system during the system’s discharge stroke. It is also used to minimize pipe vibration, pulsations, pressure fluctuations, and water hammering.
- Pulsation dampeners help lower maintenance costs, protect hardware, increase efficiency, decrease down time, and increase performance of pipes. They are primarily used in mechanical or electronic devices that work in pressurized environments or underwater.
- Pulsation dampeners reduce pressure pulsations by up to 70%. There are two types of pulsation dampeners: diaphragm and bladder. The diaphragm type pulsation dampener is used to minimize pipe vibration, pulsations, and pressure fluctuations of the diaphragm pump. Diaphragm pumps cannot produce continuous flow rate as centrifugal pumps do.
- Pulsation dampeners are primarily used by industries such as oil & gas, petrochemical, water treatment, food, mining, agriculture, and power generation to minimize pipe vibrations, pulsations, pressure fluctuations, and water hammering.
- The global pulsation dampeners market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to the increase in demand for these devices in various industries such as water & wastewater, oil & gas, and chemical.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market: Dynamics
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Pulsation dampeners are manufactured from different types of materials such as propylene, neoprene, ethylene, and polytetrafluoroethylene. They are flexible and can be fitted to any type of system or machine. These are some of the major factors anticipated to boost the pulsation dampeners market across the globe.
- The design of pulsation dampeners is relatively simple. These devices help decrease the workload and down time, and increase efficiency of machines. This is anticipated to fuel the market in the next few years.
- Pulsation dampeners reduce the number of gaps between intake and discharge strokes and regulating pressure levels. This is estimated to boost the demand for pulsation dampeners during the forecast period.
- The bladder of a pulsation dampener contains a hazardous chemical and compressed nitrous oxide. These chemical adversely affects human health. This is projected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
- High cost of pulsation dampeners is also anticipated to adversely affect the pulsation dampeners market
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of Global Pulsation Dampeners Market
- In terms of region, the global pulsation dampeners market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is the leading consumer of pulsation dampeners, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key countries of the pulsation dampeners market in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries accounted for more than 50% share of the market for pulsation dampeners in the region 2018.
- Increase in demand for pulsation dampeners in chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, water & wastewater, and agriculture industries in Asia Pacific can be ascribed to the continual urbanization and industrialization; and rise in purchasing power of consumers in the region
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Pulsation Dampeners Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players operate in the pulsation dampeners market. Hence, the pulsation dampeners market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is high. Manufacturers of pulsation dampeners are adopting two of the most vital strategies — new product development and acquisition — to cater to the needs of various end-users. Key players operating in the global pulsation dampeners market are:
- PARKER HANNIFIN CORP
- High Pressure Pumps
- LEWA GmbH
- Griffco Valve, Inc.
- Reasontek Corporation
- NUCCORP, Inc.
- FOX s.r.l.
- Fluimac S.r.l.
- V. R. Coatings Private Limited
- Ashcroft Inc.
- Acromet Pty. Ltd
- Cat Pumps
- Flowrox Oy
- IMI plc
- Jessberger Drum Pumps
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market: Research Scope
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market Segmentation, by Type
- Diaphragm Type
- Bladder Type
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market Segmentation, by Application
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market Segmentation, by Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Water & Wastewater
- Biogas & Biodiesel
- Food & Beverages
- Power Generation
- Paper & Pulp
Global Pulsation Dampeners Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.