Programmable Multi-axis Motion Controller Market Introduction
- Motion controller are constructed with digital and analog components. These controllers are used to control motion of an object to provide control and safety.
- Automation system in a motion controller helps different devices and equipment to achieve high rate of productivity and flexibility
- Multi-axis motion controllers are used in various application areas such as routing machines, coil winding machines, laser cutting machines, co-ordination inspection machines, and glass cutting machines
- Changes in the global multi-axis motion controller market directly affect machinery and production based manufacturing industries
- The global programmable multi-axis motion controller market directly affects the advancements in manufacturing activities and also impacts the need for accuracy and precise operations in end-user industries
Programmable Multi-axis Motion Controller Market Dynamics
- Emergence of IoT is considered a key factor driving the programmable multi-axis motion controller market
- Programmable multi-axis motion controllers are increasingly adopted in different industries due to the rise in demand for electrically or electromechanically operated machines
- Demand for laser cutting machines and electric discharge machines is high in the market
- Programmable multi-axis motion controllers provide high level of accuracy and precision control. Thus, demand for these controllers is high in the semiconductor industry.
- Technological innovations such as advent of digital multi-axis controllers are anticipated to augment the programmable multi-axis motion controller market in the near future. However, low cost manufacturers in Asia Pacific can decide the price of programmable multi-axis motion controllers. This is estimated to increase the market competitiveness. In turn, this is projected to hamper the programmable multi-axis motion controller market.
- Lack of skilled workers and proper training in the field of automation regarding programmable multi-axis motion controller are likely to restrain the programmable multi-axis motion controller market in the near future
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Programmable Multi-axis Motion Controller Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on type, the programmable multi-axis motion controller market can be bifurcated into standalone multi-axis motion controller and bus-type multi-axis motion controller
- In terms of application, the programmable multi-axis motion controller market can be segmented into machine tools, packaging and labeling machinery, semiconductor equipment, and material handling equipment
- Machine tools is anticipated to be the prominent segment of the global programmable multi-axis motion controller market during the forecast period. This can be ascribed to the rise in demand for machine tool applications in metal cutting and metal forming activities, where programmable multi-axis motion controllers are widely implemented.
- The market share of the segment is expected to increase in the near future. Thus, the segment is estimated to maintain its leading position in the global programmable multi-axis motion controller market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Programmable Multi-axis Motion Controller Market
- In terms of region, the global programmable multi-axis motion controller market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is expected to contribute significantly to the growth of the programmable multi-axis motion controller market from 2019 to 2027
- Increase in demand and adoption of motion controllers in developing economies has propelled the programmable multi-axis motion controller market in Asia Pacific
- Integration of new technologies in the semiconductor industry and considerable growth of the industrial sector are expected to propel the programmable multi-axis motion controller market in Asia Pacific in the near future
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global programmable multi-axis motion controller market was moderately fragmented in 2018, with the presence of considerable number of market players. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- ACS Motion Control Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schneider Electric SE
- Aerotech Inc.
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Programmable Multi-axis Motion Controller Market”
Global Programmable Multi-axis Motion Controller Market: Research Scope
Programmable Multi-axis Motion Controller Market, by Type
- Standalone Multi-Axis Motion Controller
- Bus-type Multi-Axis Motion Controller
Programmable Multi-axis Motion Controller Market, by Application
- Machine Tools
- Packaging and Labeling Machinery
- Semiconductor Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment
Global Programmable Multi-axis Motion Controller Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.