Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market – Introduction
- Abrasive blasting, usually known as sandblasting, is used in the operation of pushing a stream of rough material against a surface. The operation is done under high tested pressure to shape a surface, remove surface contaminants, roughen a smooth surface, and smoothen a rough surface through compressed air or a centrifugal wheel. Besides, the operation is done on glass, metals, plastics, stone, and ceramics.
- A portable abrasive blaster is an industrial machine that works on the blasting principle, and consists of a blast generator. The abrasive material is filled on the topmost part of the machine when the blast generator is not pressurized and when the machine is not working.
- Portable abrasive blasters can be easily carried for onsite cleaning of towers, bridges, steel structures, buildings, pipes, and other large size components.
- Portable abrasive blasters are high productivity systems and safe, designed for use with a wide range of abrasive materials.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market – Dynamics
Drivers of the Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market
- Increasing construction and maintenance activities are gaining momentum across the world, which in turn is expected to drive the global portable abrasive blaster market over the coming years.
- Portable abrasive blasters are extensively adopted in the manufacturing sector due to their design, which makes the operation easier without any human intervention in production facilities. This in turn is expected to fuel the global portable abrasive blaster market.
- Rise in demand for packaging and shipping of goods and materials in developed as well as developing countries is one of the major factors that is likely to fuel the demand for portable abrasive blasters during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, one of the important factors accelerating the demand for portable abrasive blasters is the growing demand from the automotive industry. The automotive manufacturing segment is one of the largest consumers of portable abrasive blasters due to their application in painting of vehicles. In addition, portable abrasive blasters are used to give a smoother finish to vehicles and to remove burrs, so as to give it the desired texture.
Restraint of the Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market
- One of the major factors hampering the growth of the portable abrasive blasters market is growing use of automation. Rising concerns about safety and health of workers while executing blasting operations in outdoor construction and maintenance fields is a challenge to the growth and demand for portable abrasive blasting machines.
North America to Hold a Significant Share of the Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market
- North America is projected to hold a significant share of the global portable abrasive blasters market in the near future, due to growth of industries such as automotive, and aerospace & defense in the region. This is expected to drive the market in the region.
- High investments by governments in Asia Pacific to drive industrialization is projected to promote growth of the portable abrasive blasters market in the region in the near future.
- Furthermore, the portable abrasive blasters market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to growth of automotive and manufacturing sectors in the region. This in turn is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global portable abrasive blasters market is highly concentrated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global portable abrasive blasters market are listed below:
- General Engineering Company
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Princess Auto Ltd.
- Graco Inc.
- Surface Finishing Equipment Company
- Clemco Industries Corp.
- Empire Abrasive Equipment
- Sinto Group.
- Canfield & Joseph, INC.
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters market – Research Scope
The global portable abrasive blasters market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market, by Type
On the basis of type, the global portable abrasive blasters market can be bifurcated into:
- Feed Type
- Cabinet Material
- LDPE Polymer
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global portable abrasive blasters market can be bifurcated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market, by Application
Based on application, the global portable abrasive blasters market can be categorized into:
- Processing automobiles
- Home Appliances
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global portable abrasive blasters market can be classified into:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Food & Beverages
- Glass & Plastics
- Mining & Metals
- Plating & Finishing
- IT & Telecommunications
- Consumer Goods
- Steel Processing
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market, by Region
Based on region, the global portable abrasive blasters market can be segmented into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.