Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market – Introduction
- Abrasive blasting, usually known as sandblasting, is used in the operation of pushing a stream of rough material against a surface. The operation is done under high tested pressure to shape a surface, remove surface contaminants, roughen a smooth surface, and smoothen a rough surface through compressed air or a centrifugal wheel. Besides, the operation is done on glass, metals, plastics, stone, and ceramics.
- A portable abrasive blaster is an industrial machine that works on the blasting principle, and consists of a blast generator. The abrasive material is filled on the topmost part of the machine when the blast generator is not pressurized and when the machine is not working.
- Portable abrasive blasters can be easily carried for onsite cleaning of towers, bridges, steel structures, buildings, pipes, and other large size components.
- Portable abrasive blasters are high productivity systems and safe, designed for use with a wide range of abrasive materials.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market – Dynamics
Drivers of the Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market
- Increasing construction and maintenance activities are gaining momentum across the world, which in turn is expected to drive the global portable abrasive blaster market over the coming years.
- Portable abrasive blasters are extensively adopted in the manufacturing sector due to their design, which makes the operation easier without any human intervention in production facilities. This in turn is expected to fuel the global portable abrasive blaster market.
- Rise in demand for packaging and shipping of goods and materials in developed as well as developing countries is one of the major factors that is likely to fuel the demand for portable abrasive blasters during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, one of the important factors accelerating the demand for portable abrasive blasters is the growing demand from the automotive industry. The automotive manufacturing segment is one of the largest consumers of portable abrasive blasters due to their application in painting of vehicles. In addition, portable abrasive blasters are used to give a smoother finish to vehicles and to remove burrs, so as to give it the desired texture.
Restraint of the Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market
- One of the major factors hampering the growth of the portable abrasive blasters market is growing use of automation. Rising concerns about safety and health of workers while executing blasting operations in outdoor construction and maintenance fields is a challenge to the growth and demand for portable abrasive blasting machines.
North America to Hold a Significant Share of the Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market
- North America is projected to hold a significant share of the global portable abrasive blasters market in the near future, due to growth of industries such as automotive, and aerospace & defense in the region. This is expected to drive the market in the region.
- High investments by governments in Asia Pacific to drive industrialization is projected to promote growth of the portable abrasive blasters market in the region in the near future.
- Furthermore, the portable abrasive blasters market in Europe is anticipated to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period due to growth of automotive and manufacturing sectors in the region. This in turn is expected to propel the market in the region in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global portable abrasive blasters market is highly concentrated, with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share. Key players operating in the global portable abrasive blasters market are listed below:
- General Engineering Company
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Princess Auto Ltd.
- Graco Inc.
- Surface Finishing Equipment Company
- Clemco Industries Corp.
- Empire Abrasive Equipment
- Sinto Group.
- Canfield & Joseph, INC.
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters market – Research Scope
The global portable abrasive blasters market can be segmented based on:
- Distribution Channel
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market, by Type
On the basis of type, the global portable abrasive blasters market can be bifurcated into:
- Feed Type
- Cabinet Material
- LDPE Polymer
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global portable abrasive blasters market can be bifurcated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market, by Application
Based on application, the global portable abrasive blasters market can be categorized into:
- Processing automobiles
- Home Appliances
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global portable abrasive blasters market can be classified into:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Food & Beverages
- Glass & Plastics
- Mining & Metals
- Plating & Finishing
- IT & Telecommunications
- Consumer Goods
- Steel Processing
Global Portable Abrasive Blasters Market, by Region
Based on region, the global portable abrasive blasters market can be segmented into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.