Polyether Modified Silicone: Introduction
- Polyether modified silicone is an effective silicone non-ionic surface agent with a unique performance that is produced by the copolymerization of polyether and polydimethyl silicone. Numerous varieties of polyether modified silicone surface agents are manufactured with different performance aspects through change in the ratio of the polyether and polydimethyl silicone to meet diversified needs of various industries.
- Polyether modified silicone is a transparent liquid having light yellow color. It is miscible with water. Polyether modified silicone is used in various industries such as agrochemicals, pharmaceutical, textile, personal care & cosmetics, and plastic processing.
- In the personal care & cosmetic industry, polyether modified silicone is utilized as emulsifier and dispersants. In the paints & coating industry, polyether modified silicone is used as a levelling agent to improve the molecular friction and stress between the molecules. Thus, it has anti-foaming effect.
- Polyether modified silicone is also employed as an ingredient in the formulation of delayed coking defoamers and self-emulsifying defoamers in the downstream industry. Polyether modified silicone is highly effective as spreading and welting agent of glyphosates for reducing pollution. It is also used as a foam stabilizer in the manufacture of polyurethane foam for uniform foam making.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Polyether Modified Silicone Marke
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market
- Outstanding properties of polyether modified silicone such as water solubility, dispersing & emulsifying abilities, and usefulness in stabilizing water-oil system are key factors boosting the demand for polyether modified silicone in various industries such as agrochemicals, textile, cosmetics & personal care, and plastic processing
- Changing lifestyle, rising per capita income, and availability of advanced skin and hair care cosmetic products such as sun care products, moisturizing creams, color cosmetics, and hair conditioner are factors driving the cosmetic industry across the globe. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the demand for polyether modified silicone in the cosmetic industry across the globe during the forecast period.
- Presence of alternative products of polyether modified silicone is anticipated to hamper the market in the next few years
Polyether Modified Silicone: End-use Segment
- In terms of end-use, the global polyether modified silicone market can be segmented into cosmetics & personal care, pharmaceutical, agrochemicals, plastic processing, textile, paints & coatings, refineries, and others
- The cosmetics & personal care segment is expected to capture significant share of the global polyether modified silicone market in the near future, owing to increase in standard of living and rise in disposable income of the people
Covid-19 Impact on Polyether Modified Silicone Market
- Several governments and private sector businesses are operating at a limited capacity or have ceased operations completely due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. Manufacturing of consumer goods across the globe came to a halt due to the unavailability of raw materials, shortage of labor, and other reasons. This is expected to hamper the polyether modified silicone market.
- COVID-19 is affecting the global economy in three major ways: hampering production and demand, creating supply chain and market disruption, and by adverse economic impact on companies
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of global Polyether Modified Silicone Market
- In terms of region, the global polyether modified silicone market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Sustainable growth of various end-use industries in Asia Pacific makes it a highly lucrative region of the global polyether modified silicone market. Asia Pacific is estimated to account for dominant share of the global polyether modified silicone market, owing to high consumption of cosmetics, agrochemicals, textile, and plastic processing products, especially in China, India, and ASEAN countries.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market
The global polyether modified silicone market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players have prominent presence in developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global polyether modified silicone include:
- DowDupont Inc.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Siltech Corporation
- KCC Basildon
- Hangzhou Ruijiang Performance Material Science Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Kefeng Silicone Co., Ltd.
- MBI Silicones, LLC
- Jiangxi Tiansheng New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dayi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Runhe Chemical Industry
Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market: Research Scope
Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market, by Form
Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market, by Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
- Industrial Grade
Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market, by End-use
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Plastic Processing
- Paints & Coatings
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.