Polyether Modified Silicone: Introduction
- Polyether modified silicone is an effective silicone non-ionic surface agent with a unique performance that is produced by the copolymerization of polyether and polydimethyl silicone. Numerous varieties of polyether modified silicone surface agents are manufactured with different performance aspects through change in the ratio of the polyether and polydimethyl silicone to meet diversified needs of various industries.
- Polyether modified silicone is a transparent liquid having light yellow color. It is miscible with water. Polyether modified silicone is used in various industries such as agrochemicals, pharmaceutical, textile, personal care & cosmetics, and plastic processing.
- In the personal care & cosmetic industry, polyether modified silicone is utilized as emulsifier and dispersants. In the paints & coating industry, polyether modified silicone is used as a levelling agent to improve the molecular friction and stress between the molecules. Thus, it has anti-foaming effect.
- Polyether modified silicone is also employed as an ingredient in the formulation of delayed coking defoamers and self-emulsifying defoamers in the downstream industry. Polyether modified silicone is highly effective as spreading and welting agent of glyphosates for reducing pollution. It is also used as a foam stabilizer in the manufacture of polyurethane foam for uniform foam making.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Polyether Modified Silicone Marke
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market
- Outstanding properties of polyether modified silicone such as water solubility, dispersing & emulsifying abilities, and usefulness in stabilizing water-oil system are key factors boosting the demand for polyether modified silicone in various industries such as agrochemicals, textile, cosmetics & personal care, and plastic processing
- Changing lifestyle, rising per capita income, and availability of advanced skin and hair care cosmetic products such as sun care products, moisturizing creams, color cosmetics, and hair conditioner are factors driving the cosmetic industry across the globe. This, in turn, is expected to fuel the demand for polyether modified silicone in the cosmetic industry across the globe during the forecast period.
- Presence of alternative products of polyether modified silicone is anticipated to hamper the market in the next few years
Polyether Modified Silicone: End-use Segment
- In terms of end-use, the global polyether modified silicone market can be segmented into cosmetics & personal care, pharmaceutical, agrochemicals, plastic processing, textile, paints & coatings, refineries, and others
- The cosmetics & personal care segment is expected to capture significant share of the global polyether modified silicone market in the near future, owing to increase in standard of living and rise in disposable income of the people
Covid-19 Impact on Polyether Modified Silicone Market
- Several governments and private sector businesses are operating at a limited capacity or have ceased operations completely due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. Manufacturing of consumer goods across the globe came to a halt due to the unavailability of raw materials, shortage of labor, and other reasons. This is expected to hamper the polyether modified silicone market.
- COVID-19 is affecting the global economy in three major ways: hampering production and demand, creating supply chain and market disruption, and by adverse economic impact on companies
Asia Pacific to be Key Region of global Polyether Modified Silicone Market
- In terms of region, the global polyether modified silicone market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Sustainable growth of various end-use industries in Asia Pacific makes it a highly lucrative region of the global polyether modified silicone market. Asia Pacific is estimated to account for dominant share of the global polyether modified silicone market, owing to high consumption of cosmetics, agrochemicals, textile, and plastic processing products, especially in China, India, and ASEAN countries.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market
The global polyether modified silicone market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players have prominent presence in developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global polyether modified silicone include:
- DowDupont Inc.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Siltech Corporation
- KCC Basildon
- Hangzhou Ruijiang Performance Material Science Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Kefeng Silicone Co., Ltd.
- MBI Silicones, LLC
- Jiangxi Tiansheng New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Dayi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Runhe Chemical Industry
Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market: Research Scope
Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market, by Form
Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market, by Grade
- Cosmetic Grade
- Industrial Grade
Global Polyether Modified Silicone Market, by End-use
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Plastic Processing
- Paints & Coatings
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.