Global PC Compounding Market: Overview
The field of chemical engineering has witnessed rapid developments in recent times, and this factor has played a major role in the growth of the global PC compounding market. The use of thermoplastics has also gathered momentum across a multitude of industries. A close look into the chemical industry shows that polycarbonates are extensively used for developing strong, durable, and tough materials. Hence, the properties of polycarbonates have played a central role in driving demand within the PC compounding market. Use of PC compounding in the manufacturing of cell-phone covers is, perhaps, the most basic usage of polycarbonates. The wide portfolio of applications for PC compounding is suggestive of a solid revenue index for this market.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) reviews the leading drivers of demand within the global PC compounding market. The global PC compounding market can be segmented on the basis of application, product type, and region. The popularity of PC/ABS supersedes all other types of PC compounding.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the PC Compounding Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Global PC Compounding Market: Notable Developments
- Covestro recently transferred the rights of distribution for its thermoplastic and polycarbonate product portfolio to ALBIS. The latter will be liable to distribute the products in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Greece, Albania, and North Macedonia. The company has now come to cover large parts of North Africa, Europe, and China.
- The PC compounding business had traced a downscale graph over the past few years. However, owing to the rigorous efforts of the market vendors, the market has stabilized in recent times. The strategies of the vendors would play a defining role in ensuring sustained market growth.
Global PC Compounding Market: Growth Drivers
Advancements in Electronic Manufacturing
The electronic industry has emerged as a prominent consumer of PC compounding. The safety dimension associated with the use of polycarbonates in electronics has played a key part in market growth. The need for electric insulation can also be fulfilled with the use of PC compounding. Besides, manufacturing of telecommunications hardware can be accomplished with a greater degree of finesses through the use of PC compounding. Henceforth, there are bright prospects of growth for vendors looking to invest in the global PC compounding market.
Commercial manufacturers of polycarbonate capacitors suffered a setback when Bayer AG discontinued making capacitor-grade polycarbonate films in 2000. However, the market for PC compounding has regained its stability over the past decade. It is expected that advancements in manufacturing of polycarbonate capacitors would lead to the inflow of fresh revenues into the global PC compounding market.
Construction of High-Rise Buildings
The constructions industry is also positioned as a key consumer of PC compounding materials. The manufacturing of dome lights and curved surfaces across residential and commercial infrastructures involves the use of PC compounding. Furthermore, sheets of polycarbonate are used to develop the walls of greenhouses. In addition to this, corrugated sheets used for sound-proofing may also be developed with the help of PC compounding. It is evident that PC compounding has a wide range of applications in multiple domains.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in PC Compounding Market, ask for a customized report
It would be an understatement to call PC compounding as an important component of the automotive industry. From surface-smoothening to base-coating, the use of PC compounding in giving a sharp finish to cars is humongous. Moreover, the use of PC compounding in aircrafts and railway lines has also created a plethora of opportunities for PC compounding market growth.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.