Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market: Introduction
- A non-woven fabric making machine is used to perform numerous tasks in the making of non-woven fabric. The non-woven fabric making machine can make fabric up to 250 GSM and produce a maximum output of 500 kilogram per hour.
- Non-woven fabric making machines manufacture the fabric in roll form. The non-woven fabric making machines can be classified based on their production, type of raw materials, end-use of materials, and in terms of property.
- The primary function of non-woven fabric making machines is to produce fabric in the desired size after passing through the rollers.
- Non-woven fabric making machines are used to manufacture numerous products such as feminine hygiene products, wet wipes, baby diapers, adult incontinence products, bandages and wound dressings, surgical gowns, isolation gowns, surgical drapes and covers, surgical scrub suits, and liquid cartridge and bag filters, besides caps, gasoline, water, coffee, & tea bags. It is also used in the pharmaceutical industry and during mineral processing.
- The global non-woven fabric making machine market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for non-woven fabric making machines in different industries such as textiles and pharmaceuticals.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market
- Increasing demand for personal hygiene products coupled with rise in disposable income of consumers and growing population are the major factors anticipated to boost the non-woven fabric machine market globally.
- The growing demand for hygiene products such as toddler training pants, feminine hygiene products, baby diapers, adult incontinence products, and personal care products is anticipated to spur the non-woven fabric making machine market in the near future.
- Automation in the textile machinery plays an important role in improving the quality of non-woven fabric and in cost-competitiveness. Use of automated textile machinery increases the flow rate of fabrics and accelerates textile production. Hence, increasing automation of textile machinery is expected to be a major factor driving the non-woven fabric making market in the next few years.
- Hospitals and clinics are increasingly using non-woven disinfected fabrics to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination and infection. This is expected to increase the demand for these disposable non-woven products which indirectly influences market expansion in the next few years.
- Rising demand for non-woven fabrics is one of the major factors anticipated to boost the global textile machinery market in the next few years. Non-woven fabric requires specific finishing and texturing machinery during production. Demand for non-woven fabrics is increasing rapidly primarily due to the superior methods of production and rising demand for disposable non-woven fabrics.
- On the other hand, high cotton prices are affecting the global spinning industry. This in turn is projected to hinder the global market for textile machinery in the next few years.
- High cost of non-woven fabric making machines is expected to hinder the market in the near future
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market
- North America dominated the global non-woven fabric making machine market in 2018, accounting for significant share. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for hygiene products which indirectly influences the demand for non-woven fabric making machines in the country.
- The non-woven fabric making machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace. This can be attributed to increasing birth rate and aging population in India and China which has contributed to rising demand for hygiene products such as sanitary napkins, baby diapers, and adult incontinence products, which is anticipated to propel the non-woven fabric making machine market across the region.
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market
Several local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture non-woven fabric making machines. Hence, the market is rather fragmented and bargaining power of suppliers is low. Moreover, intensity of competition is high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the non-woven fabric making machine market. Key players operating in the global non-woven fabric making machine market include:
- FOGO Industries
- Kamtronics Technology Private Limited
- Sri Durgalakshmi Impex
- Berry Global Inc.
- Dong Yang AoLong Nonwoven Equipment Co., Ltd.
- KTL Textile Machines
- Srinivasa Agencies
- T.E. Private Limited
- Wenzhou Allwell Machinery Share Co., Ltd
- KP Tech Machine (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Allwell Machinery
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market: Research Scope
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market Segmentation – by Type
- Semi-automatic Non-woven Fabric Making Machine
- Automatic Non-woven Fabric Making Machine
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market Segmentation – by End-user
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market Segmentation – by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.