Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market: Introduction
- A non-woven fabric making machine is used to perform numerous tasks in the making of non-woven fabric. The non-woven fabric making machine can make fabric up to 250 GSM and produce a maximum output of 500 kilogram per hour.
- Non-woven fabric making machines manufacture the fabric in roll form. The non-woven fabric making machines can be classified based on their production, type of raw materials, end-use of materials, and in terms of property.
- The primary function of non-woven fabric making machines is to produce fabric in the desired size after passing through the rollers.
- Non-woven fabric making machines are used to manufacture numerous products such as feminine hygiene products, wet wipes, baby diapers, adult incontinence products, bandages and wound dressings, surgical gowns, isolation gowns, surgical drapes and covers, surgical scrub suits, and liquid cartridge and bag filters, besides caps, gasoline, water, coffee, & tea bags. It is also used in the pharmaceutical industry and during mineral processing.
- The global non-woven fabric making machine market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for non-woven fabric making machines in different industries such as textiles and pharmaceuticals.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market
- Increasing demand for personal hygiene products coupled with rise in disposable income of consumers and growing population are the major factors anticipated to boost the non-woven fabric machine market globally.
- The growing demand for hygiene products such as toddler training pants, feminine hygiene products, baby diapers, adult incontinence products, and personal care products is anticipated to spur the non-woven fabric making machine market in the near future.
- Automation in the textile machinery plays an important role in improving the quality of non-woven fabric and in cost-competitiveness. Use of automated textile machinery increases the flow rate of fabrics and accelerates textile production. Hence, increasing automation of textile machinery is expected to be a major factor driving the non-woven fabric making market in the next few years.
- Hospitals and clinics are increasingly using non-woven disinfected fabrics to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination and infection. This is expected to increase the demand for these disposable non-woven products which indirectly influences market expansion in the next few years.
- Rising demand for non-woven fabrics is one of the major factors anticipated to boost the global textile machinery market in the next few years. Non-woven fabric requires specific finishing and texturing machinery during production. Demand for non-woven fabrics is increasing rapidly primarily due to the superior methods of production and rising demand for disposable non-woven fabrics.
- On the other hand, high cotton prices are affecting the global spinning industry. This in turn is projected to hinder the global market for textile machinery in the next few years.
- High cost of non-woven fabric making machines is expected to hinder the market in the near future
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market
- North America dominated the global non-woven fabric making machine market in 2018, accounting for significant share. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for hygiene products which indirectly influences the demand for non-woven fabric making machines in the country.
- The non-woven fabric making machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace. This can be attributed to increasing birth rate and aging population in India and China which has contributed to rising demand for hygiene products such as sanitary napkins, baby diapers, and adult incontinence products, which is anticipated to propel the non-woven fabric making machine market across the region.
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market
Several local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture non-woven fabric making machines. Hence, the market is rather fragmented and bargaining power of suppliers is low. Moreover, intensity of competition is high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the non-woven fabric making machine market. Key players operating in the global non-woven fabric making machine market include:
- FOGO Industries
- Kamtronics Technology Private Limited
- Sri Durgalakshmi Impex
- Berry Global Inc.
- Dong Yang AoLong Nonwoven Equipment Co., Ltd.
- KTL Textile Machines
- Srinivasa Agencies
- T.E. Private Limited
- Wenzhou Allwell Machinery Share Co., Ltd
- KP Tech Machine (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Allwell Machinery
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market: Research Scope
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market Segmentation – by Type
- Semi-automatic Non-woven Fabric Making Machine
- Automatic Non-woven Fabric Making Machine
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market Segmentation – by End-user
Non-Woven Fabric Making Machine Market Segmentation – by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.