Non-polyolefin commodity resins are produced from Elastomers. The products thus manufactured can withstand extreme temperatures and harsh operating environments. Non-polyolefin resins have high tensile strength and its products are beneficial in insulating or protecting delicate materials in different industries. Non-polyolefin commodity resins withstand high temperatures and are fluid and abrasion resistant. They are manufactured using some base materials like neoprene and Viton ®. Some of the major segments of global non-polyolefin commodity resin market include thermoplastic resins, aromatic polymers, and other non-polyolefin commodity resins.
The technological advancements in this market are leading to the development of new products. This in turn is fuelling the demand for non-polyolefin commodity resins in different industries. The protection provided by these products to mechanical parts against various harsh chemicals and extreme operating environments make them a preferred option compared to other materials. Sturdiness and high tensile strength are some of the beneficial characteristics of non-polyolefin resins which are driving the market. The photographic printing paper includes non-polyolefin resin that acts as a non-absorbing barrier layer. A photographic printing paper is utilized in magazines and newspapers, and the implementation of various promotional strategies is resulting in growing demand for this paper which in turn is fuelling the non-polyolefin commodity resin market.
Non-polyolefin requires better adhesives adding up to the cost of manufacturing or processing while it is utilized in different industries. The high cost of manufacturing is incurred in an attempt to eliminate the ill effects of polyolefin products. Such factors are thereby restraining the overall market growth.
Some of the key participants of this industry include BASF, China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC), INEOS, SABIC, Sinopec, Chevron Phillips Chemicals, Chi Mei, Hanwha Chemical Corporation, ExxonMobil, The Dow Chemical Co., and Reliance Industries.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.