Global Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market - Introduction
- Next-generation mobile backhaul networks refer to the networks that easily connects the radio access network (RAN) and core network of the mobile network. Mobile backhaul networks are universal and support a combination of video, text, voice, and data traffic and transfer to mobile devices. During the period of 5G, mobile backhaul networks are becoming even more significant, where a network is likely to be transmitted and further stringent requirements are expected to be enforced.
- Mobile network operators (MNOs) are repetitively struggling to keep pace with bandwidth demand growth rates worldwide. Therefore, mobile network operators are shifting to mobile backhaul networks (MBH) so that the reliability, capacity, and availability of MBH improves the wireless access speeds. Moreover, numerous technical solutions are deployed by mobile network operators (MNOs) for mobile backhaul networks, including both wireless and wireline solutions such as copper-line, fiber-optic, and wireless backhaul (microwave).
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has a positive impact on the next-generation mobile backhaul networks market. During the period of Coronavirus (COVID-19), people have majorly shifted to online media content, which is expected to positively influence the growth of the next-generation mobile backhaul networks market.
Deployment of 5G Network Expected to Drive the Global Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market
- Next-generation mobile backhaul networks play a significant role in providing a better user experience for mobile operators in network performance. Increasing deployment of 5G networks along with increasing demand for millimeter wave connectivity is expected to drive the next-generation mobile backhaul networks market worldwide.
- The penetration of mobile technology such as long-term evolution (LTE) is increasing in established regions such as North America. Network carrier operators and backhaul equipment manufacturers are in the process of providing advanced mobile communication networks such as 5G. 5G deployment is at a promising stage. By the end of 2021, 5G is expected to overtake 4G or LTE technology in the established regions.
- The impact of this driver is expected to be high throughout the forecast period. Use of next-generation mobile backhaul networks is on the rise across the globe, led by increasingly stringent government regulations & compliances regarding environment protection. This is expected to boost the global next-generation mobile backhaul networks market in the next few years.
Strict Regulatory Compliances Regarding Network Infrastructure Expected to Hamper the Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market
- Strict regulatory compliances worldwide related to development of network infrastructure is expected to negatively impact the growth of next-generation mobile backhaul networks.
- For example, the Swiss Parliament (Switzerland) declined twice to reduce the radiation exposure limits to license 5G. Furthermore, the Belgium government enforced strict guidelines on radiation and paused the installation of 5G trials.
- Therefore, strict regulatory compliances regarding network infrastructure is expected to hamper the next-generation mobile backhaul networks market.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market
- In terms of region, the global next-generation mobile backhaul networks market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for major share of the global next-generation mobile backhaul networks market during the forecast period due to increase in demand for millimeter wave connectivity devices, indicating potential growth of the market. Europe is expected to be the second largest market for next-generation mobile backhaul networks from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly growing market for next-generation mobile backhaul networks during the forecast period due to increasing mobile data traffic, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market Include:
- Actelis Networks
- ADTRAN, Inc.
- Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- BridgeWave Communications, Inc.
- Cambridge Broadband Networks Limited
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.,
- Nokia Corporation
- ZTE Corporation
Global Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market: Research Scope
Global Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market, by Component
- Hardware/ Systems
- Millimeter Wave
- Professional Services
- Consulting Services
- Design and Integration
- Deployment And Optimization
- Support & Maintenance Services
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
Global Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market, by Type
Global Next-generation Mobile Backhaul Networks Market, by End-user
- Telecom Service Providers
- Cable / MSO
- Wireless Service Providers
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.