Kids’ Digital Advertising Market - Introduction
- Kids’ digital advertising refers to all kinds of communication initiated by a company to promote and endorse its products, brands, and services using digital channels. It involves all actions performed by advertisers on different platforms - social media pages, blogs, web browser apps, or any other form of contact through the Internet. Digital transformation allows companies to engage with target audiences, which results in sustaining their position in the market. For instance, a social media survey reported that in 2020 there were 2.5 million active users on Facebook compared to other social media platforms.
- Rising number of social media users coupled with increase in amount of time spent on social media platforms are some of the factors that fuels the growth of the global kids digital advertising market. For instance, according to GlobalWebIndex, more than 75% of teenagers groups spent more than 3 hours and 25 minutes on social networking websites.
Key Drivers of the Kids’ Digital Advertising Market
- Rising spending of organizations on digital advertisement is expected to fuel the growth of the kids’ digital advertisement market in the near future. For instance, emarketer.org reported that organizations spent US$ 345 Bn in digital advertising in 2020, globally. The major benefit of digital advertising is that it is highly cost-effective compared to traditional methods of advertising. Digital advertisements also offer brand loyalty which results in increased sales to organizations.
- Growing adoption of smartphones in developed economies provides growth opportunity to the kids’ digital advertisement market. Major benefit of mobile advertising is that it is highly cost-effective and also allows a business to target different kids’ groups accordingly as per requirement. Mobile advertising allows a business to reach a large volume of people virtually from anywhere at any time. For instance, according to the GSMA, global smartphone adoption reached 60% in 2018 and is expected to reach 85% by 2025. Furthermore, significant investment by businesses to promote their products through mobile search engines is likely to drive the kids’ digital advertising market.
- However, high initial investment in digital advertisement is expected to hamper the kids’ digital advertising market
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Kids’ Digital Advertising Market
The COVID-19 pandemic adversely affect all industries, except digital advertising. During the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses shifted to digital advertisement platforms. For instance, according to the Digital Advertising Bureau, almost 24% of media consumers, planners, and advertisers have paused ad spending till the end of December 2020. SMEs had increased their spending by 46% in the same time span as most end-use industries preferred online platforms for selling kids’ products during the pandemic situation.
North America Accounts for Dominant Share of the Global Kids’ Digital Advertising Market
- North America holds a prominent share of the global kids’ digital advertising market. Rising digitalization in the industrial sector is the key factor that drives the demand for kids’ digital advertising. Furthermore, the U.S. is one of the strong contributors to digital advertising as it the base for companies such as Amazon Web Services, Google Inc., Twitter, Inc., and Microsoft Corporation.
- In July 2020, Google introduced new tools to assist advertisers to launch their products on digital platforms. One of the latest features of these tools is that it allows Google search users to customize their advertisements as per their requirement so that Google can pull appropriate photos from the advertiser's online materials and display them in search results.
- The kids’ digital advertising market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period. Rising spending of SMEs in the digital space is the major factor expected to drive demand for kids’ digital advertising during the forecast period. Major benefits of kids’ digital advertising is that it allows a company to sustain its position in the market.
Key Players Operating in Global Kids’ Digital Advertising Market
Companies active in providing Kids’ digital advertising are increasingly spending on research and development, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for Kids’ digital advertising in the next few years. The market is diversified with the presence of numerous manufacturers across the globe. Key players operating in the global kids’ digital advertising market include:
- Amazon.Com, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- TurboHire Technologies Private Limited
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- iCrossing UK Ltd
- Atlas Marketing
- Maydream, Inc.
Global Kids’ Digital Advertising Market: Research Scope
Global Kids’ Digital Advertising Market, by Component
Global Kids’ Digital Advertising Market, by Platforms
- Desktop & Laptop
Global Kids’ Digital Advertising Market, by Type
- Mobile App
Global Kids’ Digital Advertising Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Service Software Management
- Software Management
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.