Micro Power Relay Market: Introduction
- Micro power relays is a smaller version of standard relays. Micro power relays have inbuilt small resistors that protect electric devices from high voltage spikes
- Micro power relays are small in size and they receive power from a battery source, due to which they are largely used in small-sized electric devices. Moreover, these relays are light in weight and durable. They offer reliable performance.
- Micro power relays are used in applications such as head lamp controls, electric appliances, starter motors, and radiator fans
- Micro power relays are used in various sectors such as automotive, consumer goods, electrical & electronics (E&E), and telecommunications
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report here
Rise in Demand for Micro Power Relays in Automotive Sector
- Automotive has emerged as an attractive sector for investments by organizations across the globe. In this sector, micro power relays are significantly used in head lamp controls, radiator fans, starter motors, interior lights, sun roofs, seat controls, and wiper controls
- Micro power relays are largely used in automobile applications, as they are light in weight, small in size, and resistant to heat, moisture, and vibrations. They are capable to carry high power.
- Furthermore, the demand for automobile is increasing among end-users across the globe, owing to technological advancements and integration of multiple safety features, for which micro power relays are required. Hence, the demand for micro power relays is increasing in the automotive sector.
- Thus, increase in the demand for automobiles among end-users is expected to drive the global micro power relay market during the forecast period
Electricals & Electronics Segment to Witness Lucrative Opportunities
- Based on end-use industry, the global micro power relay market can be segmented into automotive, electricals & electronics, telecommunications, and others
- Micro power relays are significantly used in electric appliances to control electric loads, as they offer high performance and are capable to withstand high power
- Hence, rise in the demand for micro power relays for use in electric and electronic applications is anticipated to drive the global micro power relay market during the forecast period
North America to Lead Global Market
- In terms of region, the global micro power relay market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to dominate the global micro power relay market throughout the forecast period, owing to increase in automation and ongoing technological advancements in the semiconductor industry in the region
- The micro power relay market in North America and Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. However, the market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report here
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global micro power relay market was highly fragmented in 2018. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the risen demand for micro power relays. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global micro power relay market are:
- Omron Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- Panasonic Corporation
- IDEC Corporation
- O E N India Ltd.
- Song Chuan Precision Company Ltd.
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
Global Micro Power Relay Market: Research Scope
Global Micro Power Relay Market, by Type
- Closed Type
- Open Type
Global Micro Power Relay Market, by Application
- Head Lamp Controls
- Electric Appliances
- Starter Motors
- Radiator Fans
Global Micro Power Relay Market, by End-use Industry
- Electricals & Electronics
Global Micro Power Relay Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.