Laboratory Jacks: Introduction
- Laboratory jacks is an equipment used to lift lab accessories by applying less force. Laboratory jacks are also lifting stages for flasks, beakers, jars, distillation, stirrer, water baths, and myriad lab tools and are used to lift equipment height according to requirement, usually around 5 cm to 20 cm. This is expected to boost the demand for laboratory jacks in heavy industries during the forecast period
- A laboratory jacks consists of metal pieces which are connected together in a scissor-like shape between a top and a bottom platform. The scissor-like shape is made possible by different material types such aluminum, steel, copper, anodized, and stainless.
- Laboratory jacks are engaged in lifting platforms, earth-moving equipment, and material handling equipment that are fitted with these jacks to lift loads.
- Laboratory jacks occupy less space and are effective for use with heavy loads. They are lighter than other jacks.
- The global laboratory jacks market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for laboratory jacks from the chemical industry.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Laboratory Jacks Market: Dynamics
Global Laboratory Jacks Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Rise in disposable income of consumers and increasing industrialization are major factors anticipated to boost the global laboratory jacks market in the next few years.
- Growth of the chemical industry and automation in the chemical industry plays an important role in augmenting the global laboratory jacks market.
- Laboratory jacks lift loads with minimum effort. This is a major factor anticipated to fuel the global laboratory jacks market in the next few years.
- Rising demand for laboratory jacks from life science laboratories and growth of the pharmaceutical sector are expected to propel the global laboratory jacks market during the forecast period.
- Laboratory jacks are also lifting stages for flasks, beakers, jars, distillation, stirrer, water baths, and myriad lab tools and are used to lift equipment height according to requirement, usually around 5 cm to 20 cm. This is expected to boost the demand for laboratory jacks in heavy industries during the forecast period. However, availability of inferior quality, low-cost laboratory jacks are major factors expected to hinder the global laboratory jacks market in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Laboratory Jacks Market
- North America dominated the global laboratory jacks market in 2018, accounting for significant share due to the higher healthcare expenditure, particularly in the U.S. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to the presence of large number of laboratories which generates demand for laboratory jacks in the country.
- Furthermore, supportive regulatory infrastructure for the development of new diagnostic products is likely to push the need for more laboratories, which indirectly influences the demand for laboratory jacks in this region.
- Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global laboratory jacks market in 2019.
- The laboratory jacks market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to growing awareness, increased government initiatives, and positive regulatory policies for clinical laboratories in India and China.
Global Laboratory Jacks Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Laboratory Jacks Market
Several local, regional, and international players operating in the market manufacture laboratory jacks. Hence, the market is relatively fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to threat of substitution in the global laboratory jacks market. Key players operating in the global laboratory jacks market are:
- Boekel Industries, Inc.
- BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
- Carl Roth GmbH + Co. KG
- Chemglass Life Sciences LLC
- Eisco Industrial
- Isolab Laborgeräte GmbH
- LabJacks, Inc.
- OHAUS Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Thorlabs, Inc.
- United Scientific Supplies, Inc.
Global Laboratory Jacks Market: Research Scope
Global Laboratory Jacks Market Segmentation, by Automation Type
- Automatic Laboratory Jacks
- Semi-automatic Laboratory Jacks
Global Laboratory Jacks Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Life science
Global Laboratory Jacks Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.