Laboratory Jacks: Introduction
- Laboratory jacks is an equipment used to lift lab accessories by applying less force. Laboratory jacks are also lifting stages for flasks, beakers, jars, distillation, stirrer, water baths, and myriad lab tools and are used to lift equipment height according to requirement, usually around 5 cm to 20 cm. This is expected to boost the demand for laboratory jacks in heavy industries during the forecast period
- A laboratory jacks consists of metal pieces which are connected together in a scissor-like shape between a top and a bottom platform. The scissor-like shape is made possible by different material types such aluminum, steel, copper, anodized, and stainless.
- Laboratory jacks are engaged in lifting platforms, earth-moving equipment, and material handling equipment that are fitted with these jacks to lift loads.
- Laboratory jacks occupy less space and are effective for use with heavy loads. They are lighter than other jacks.
- The global laboratory jacks market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for laboratory jacks from the chemical industry.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Laboratory Jacks Market: Dynamics
Global Laboratory Jacks Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Rise in disposable income of consumers and increasing industrialization are major factors anticipated to boost the global laboratory jacks market in the next few years.
- Growth of the chemical industry and automation in the chemical industry plays an important role in augmenting the global laboratory jacks market.
- Laboratory jacks lift loads with minimum effort. This is a major factor anticipated to fuel the global laboratory jacks market in the next few years.
- Rising demand for laboratory jacks from life science laboratories and growth of the pharmaceutical sector are expected to propel the global laboratory jacks market during the forecast period.
- Laboratory jacks are also lifting stages for flasks, beakers, jars, distillation, stirrer, water baths, and myriad lab tools and are used to lift equipment height according to requirement, usually around 5 cm to 20 cm. This is expected to boost the demand for laboratory jacks in heavy industries during the forecast period. However, availability of inferior quality, low-cost laboratory jacks are major factors expected to hinder the global laboratory jacks market in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Laboratory Jacks Market
- North America dominated the global laboratory jacks market in 2018, accounting for significant share due to the higher healthcare expenditure, particularly in the U.S. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to the presence of large number of laboratories which generates demand for laboratory jacks in the country.
- Furthermore, supportive regulatory infrastructure for the development of new diagnostic products is likely to push the need for more laboratories, which indirectly influences the demand for laboratory jacks in this region.
- Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global laboratory jacks market in 2019.
- The laboratory jacks market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to growing awareness, increased government initiatives, and positive regulatory policies for clinical laboratories in India and China.
Global Laboratory Jacks Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Laboratory Jacks Market
Several local, regional, and international players operating in the market manufacture laboratory jacks. Hence, the market is relatively fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to threat of substitution in the global laboratory jacks market. Key players operating in the global laboratory jacks market are:
- Boekel Industries, Inc.
- BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
- Carl Roth GmbH + Co. KG
- Chemglass Life Sciences LLC
- Eisco Industrial
- Isolab Laborgeräte GmbH
- LabJacks, Inc.
- OHAUS Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Thorlabs, Inc.
- United Scientific Supplies, Inc.
Global Laboratory Jacks Market: Research Scope
Global Laboratory Jacks Market Segmentation, by Automation Type
- Automatic Laboratory Jacks
- Semi-automatic Laboratory Jacks
Global Laboratory Jacks Market Segmentation, by End-user
- Life science
Global Laboratory Jacks Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.