Global Janitorial Carts Market – Introduction
- Janitorial carts are products employed to clean the premises of a building (such as an apartment or office).
- Janitorial carts are used for cleaning activities in non-residential and residential buildings. These carts are portable and they offer easy storage of cleaning supplies.
- Different types of janitorial carts, such as slandered janitorial carts, recycling carts, and room service carts, are available in the market, with diverse functionalities such as locking casters, locking storage, and side storage. They are available in two types of materials: plastic and stainless steel.
- The global janitorial carts market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for janitorial carts from the global hospitality industry.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers Global Janitorial Carts Market
- Rise in the demand for clean and safe services from non-residential sectors, such as hospitality, healthcare, and food services, is projected to boost the global janitorial carts market in the near future
- Rise in the number of government programs for cleanliness, such as Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in India, is likely to fuel the demand for janitorial carts in the next few years
- Increasing advancements in cleaning tools, such as microfiber cloths and spray mop systems, is expected to change the material and design of janitorial carts. This, in turn, is expected to propel the global market during the forecast period.
- Increase in the number of retail stores, supermarkets, and hospitals at a rapid pace is anticipated to drive the demand for janitorial carts globally in the next few years
Availability of Alternatives Hampers Global Janitorial Carts Market
- Manufacturers of janitorial carts face intense competition, due to availability of inexpensive alternatives. This, in turn, is anticipated to hinder the demand for janitorial carts during the forecast period.
- Availability of inferior-quality and low-cost janitorial carts is anticipated to hinder the global market in the next few years
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Janitorial Carts Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading market of janitorial carts, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries account for more than 50% share of the market in the region. This is primarily because these countries are working toward increasing awareness about cleanliness among their citizens.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. This is primarily due to rapid economic growth, globalization, and increasing demand for janitorial carts in the region.
- Demand of janitorial carts directly depends on the spending on hygiene by private and public entities.
- The janitorial carts market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. This can be attributed to global reach and economic growth of countries in the region over the last decade.
Global Janitorial Carts Market – Competition Landscape
Numerous local, regional, and international players operating in the market manufacture janitorial carts, due to easy availability of raw materials and the simple manufacturing process of janitorial carts. Hence, the global janitorial carts market is rather fragmented. The intensity of competition among market players is high, due to availability of inexpensive alternatives for janitorial cars. Furthermore, rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution for janitorial carts. Key players operating in the global janitorial carts market are:
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products
- Forbes Industries Inc.
- Fitch Co.
- Arcat, Inc.
- Dura Wax Company
- Carlisle FoodService Products
- Continental Commercial Products
- Architectural Brass
- The Libman Company
- Geerpres Inc.
- NAMCO MFG INC.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Janitorial Carts Market – Research Scope
Global Janitorial Carts Market Segmentation – by Capacity
- Up to 15 Gallons
- 20 – 25 Gallons
- More Than 25 Gallons
Global Janitorial Carts Market Segmentation – by Type
- Standard Janitorial Carts
- Recycling Carts
- Room Service Carts
Global Janitorial Carts Market Segmentation – by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
- Online Retail
Global Janitorial Carts Market Segmentation – by Application
- Mass Merchandizers
- Online Retail or E-commerce
- Commercial Buildings
Global Janitorial Carts Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.