Global ISO Cylinder Market: Snapshot
The demand for cylinders that comply with International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is growing. ISO cylinders have become crucial in the maintenance of equipment and machine manufactured overseas. Manufacturers consider the ISO certification a way to offer customers mounting computability, prompt delivery, and full interchangeability across the globe. The growing demand for linear actuators with superior performance is a key factor propelling the expansion of the ISO cylinders market. The market has attracted interest from the end-use industries demand for ISO cylinders with service life and trouble-free operation. Several industries looking for versatile cylinders are propelling the growth of the ISO cylinders market. The ISO-certified has expanded the options for reliable cylinders in numerous end-use industries over the past few years.
Advances being made by materials used on cylinders has played a significant role in the expansion of the market. Use of better alloys has been a key enabler for manufacturers to aim for standardization in general. The factor is an important aspect of the evolution of the ISO cylinder market. Growing demand for linear actuators for superior performance. Also, the demand has grown on the back of the focus of manufacturers to increase the shelf-life of the actuators.
Cylinders that conform to different ISO standards, depending on their specifications are considered as ISO cylinders. Cylinders are used to produce force in linear motion with the power of compressed gas. ISO refers to the International Organization for Standardization. ISO standards are put in place to increase business productivity, reduce waste, and minimize errors. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market for ISO cylinders during the forecast period especially emerging countries such as India, China, Indonesia, and Japan. Increasing demand for ISO cylinders from several end-use industries such as oil and gas, aerospace and defense, material handling, agriculture, automotive, construction, mining, and marine is anticipated to surge the ISO cylinder market in coming years.
ISO Cylinder Market - Competitive Landscape
Several international and domestic companies dominate the ISO cylinder market. Leading market players are focusing on further innovation in products and business expansion to enhance their market share.
- In April 2019, Parker Hannifin Corporation acquired LORD Corporation, a private company involved in manufacturing coatings, advanced adhesives, and specialty materials, and also vibration and motion control technologies. This strategic acquisition is expected to help the company expand its business.
- ISO cylinders have huge application areas in several industries. Major players in the ISO cylinder market are focusing on business expansion in different regions across the globe through merger and acquisition activities, apart from increasing their investment in research and development and product innovation.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
IMI Norgren Herion Private Limited
IMI Norgren Herion Private Limited was established in 1927 in Colorado and is known for its motion and fluid control technology solutions. The company has a wide product portfolio for several industries including commercial vehicles, energy, food & beverage, industrial automation, life science, Industrial Internet of Things, mobile pneumatics, and rail. It has sales and service networks in around 75 countries and technical centers in USA, Germany, UK, and China.
SMC Corporation was established in 1959 and is based in Tokyo, Japan. The company manufactures a wide range of products including control systems and equipment such as actuators, directional control valves, and airline equipment, to support various applications. The company has its main production facilities in Singapore and China, and local production facilities in Mexico, the United States, Europe, Brazil, India, Korea, and Australia.
The Festo Group
Incorporated in 1959, The Festo Group is a supplier of pneumatic and electric automation technology in the field of factory and process automation. The company’s products and services are available in around 176 countries across the world. The Festo Group employs around 21,200 people in 60 countries and has 250 subsidiaries.
Several international and domestic players are active in the ISO cylinder market. Some of them are Parker Hannifin Corp., Metal Work S.p.A., PHD Inc., AVENTICS GmbH, Ashun Fluid Power Co., Ltd, Waircom mbs S.P.A, Bansbach, UNIVER S.p.A. and others.
ISO Cylinder Market – Dynamics
Rapid growth in automotive industry and a wide range of applications anticipated to drive the demand for ISO cylinders
The global ISO cylinder market is expected to see significant growth during the forecast period due to the booming automotive industry across the globe. Additionally, increasing investments in other industries such as aerospace and defense, oil and gas, and construction are also anticipated to encourage the ISO cylinder market in the coming years.
Strict government regulations and rise in environmental concerns related to the product’s end-user industry may hamper market growth
Governments in different regions imposing strict regulations regarding the environmental impact of end-user industries are expected to influence the ISO cylinder market. Additionally, the hazardous effect of oil lubricants and volatile raw material prices are also anticipated to impact the demand for ISO cylinders during the forecast period.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report here
ISO Cylinder Market – Segmentation
On the basis of type, the ISO cylinder market is segmented into:
- Single Acting Cylinder
- Double Acting Cylinder
Based on rod type, the ISO cylinder market can be bifurcated into:
- Single Rod
- Double Rod
On the basis of end-use industry, the ISO cylinder market can be segregated into:
- Others (Power Station, Mining etc.)
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.