Global Wheelbarrows Market - Introduction
- Wheelbarrow is a transporter device or hand-propelled vehicle which is used to carry small loads by construction workers and gardeners. A wheelbarrow usually has one wheel, (sometimes it has two wheels).
- A wheelbarrow mainly consists of three parts: a tray, wheel, and handle. The wheel can be pneumatic, semi-pneumatic, or non-pneumatic. Various types of wheelbarrows are available such as motorized, gasoline, gas, electric, folding, two wheel, and heavy duty.
- Wheelbarrows are mostly made of wood, plastic, and metal. Wheelbarrows are customized, multipurpose, and need-based products that have a compartment to store the load.
- The global wheelbarrows market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for wheelbarrows from the construction industry.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Key Drivers of the Global Wheelbarrows Market
- Wheelbarrows move through narrow roads where vehicles cannot access, are pollution free and eco-friendly, cost effective, and carries more goods or material than a person can carry at a time. This is expected to propel the market growth in the forthcoming years.
- Rise in demand for wheelbarrows from the non-residential market (hospitality industry, healthcare industry, and food services) is projected to boost the wheelbarrows market in the near future.
- The construction industry is growing exponentially across the globe, which is likely to indirectly influence the demand for wheelbarrows during the forecast period.
- Infrastructure development is taking place at a rapid pace across the globe, and further expected to drive the wheelbarrows market in the near future.
- Rapid increase in the number of retail stores, supermarkets, and hospitals is anticipated to drive the demand for wheelbarrows globally.
Availability of alternatives hampers the wheelbarrows market
- Manufacturers of wheelbarrows face intense competition due to the availability of cheap alternatives, which is anticipated to hinder the demand for wheelbarrows.
- Availability of wheelbarrows on rent at very cheap rates is anticipated to hinder the market in the next few years.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of the Global Wheelbarrows Market
- In terms of region, the wheelbarrows market is segmented into North America, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Asia Pacific is a leading market for wheelbarrows, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region. In terms of demand, the two countries account for more than 50% share of the market for wheelbarrows in the region. This is primarily because these countries are working toward infrastructure development.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. This is primarily due to the rapid rise in construction activities such as power generation projects, highway construction, railway expansion, and export and import of cargo.
- The wheelbarrows market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. This can be attributed to global infrastructure development of countries in the last decade in the region.
Global Wheelbarrows Market - Competitive Landscape
Numerous local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture wheelbarrows. Easy availability of raw materials and the simple manufacturing process makes the wheelbarrows market fragmented. Furthermore, rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the wheelbarrows market. Manufacturers of wheelbarrows adopt two strategies: acquisition and partnerships. Key players operating in the global wheelbarrows market include:
- Bullbarrow Products
- Gorilla Carts
- Griffon Corporation
- Haemmerlin - CDH Group
- Qingdao Huatian Hand Truck
- Qingdao Runda Wheel Barrow
- Qingdao Taifa Group
- Qingdao Xinjiang Group
- Qingdao Zhenhua Barrow Manufacturing
- Silvan Australia Pty Ltd.
- The Walsall Wheelbarrow Company
- Wolverine Products
Global Wheelbarrows Market - Segmentation
Wheelbarrows Market Segmentation – by Product Type
- Manual Wheelbarrows
- Electric Wheelbarrows
Wheelbarrows Market Segmentation – by Industry
- Semiconductor & Electronics
Wheelbarrows Market Segmentation – by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect Sales
- Online Retail
Wheelbarrows Market Segmentation – by Application
- Mass Merchandizers
- Commercial Buildings
Cross Line Laser Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.