Insulation Adhesive Tape Market: Introduction
- Insulating tape is a safety tape used to cover and insulate wires, cables, and other materials that conduct electricity. It consists of a backing material, which is relatively thin and coated with adhesives. Backing material can be made of plastics, rubber, silicone, PVC, polyamide, and fiberglass cloth. Vinyl tape is more popular for industrial uses, as it provides efficient and enduring insulation. It is available in various colors; however, black is the commonly preferred color.
- Insulation tapes is available in various sizes and grades for different industrial applications
- Electrical tapes are made of insulating material, which is used cover wire joints or cuts
Key Drivers of Insulation Adhesive Tape Market
- According to the UN Sustainable Clean Energy Report, demand for electricity rose by 5% in 2018 compared to that in 2017 in developing countries such as India, Bangladesh, and Nepal; and various African countries. The power sector accounts for major share of the demand for electricity. The Government of India has launched a rural electrification scheme “Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gram Jyoti Yojana” and invested US$ 11 Bn to achieve the goal. Thus, strategies implemented to develop the power infrastructure is expected to boost the demand for wires and cables, thereby driving the electrical insulation adhesive tape market.
- Under the Paris Agreement, majority of developed and developing countries have joined hands to reduce carbon emission and keep the increase in average global temperature to below 2°C. These countries are transforming and shifting toward electric vehicles and producing renewable energy. In line with this target, the Indian railways is likely to be fully electrified by 2023. France is anticipated to ban the sales of petrol and diesel vehicles by 2030. Demand for charging stations has surged by 44% in 2018 compared to that in 2017. These moves by countries such as India and France are collectively propelling the demand for electric battery charging stations, thereby augmenting the sales of electrical insulation adhesive tape market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Restraints of Insulation Adhesive Tape Market
- Various substitutes for electrical and thermal insulation, namely wire nuts and heat-shrink tubing, are available in the market
- Wire nuts are used to connect two or more wires together. These are available at a competitive price in comparison to insulating adhesive tapes.
Insulation Adhesive Tape Market: Application Segment
- Polyester insulation adhesives tapes are commonly used in the electrical & electronics industry due to their high dielectric strength, excellent electrical properties, and good chemical as well as solvent resistance. Insulation of wiring & cores, LT/HT installations of transformers, panel installation, and wiring are some of the applications of insulation adhesives tapes in the electrical Industry.
- Production of electric vehicles rose by 68% in 2018 compared to that in 2017. Electric car battery generates heat and voltage. A special acrylic film insulating adhesives tape has been designed by TESA, a leading U.S.-based manufacturer of insulation adhesives tapes, in order to safeguard users from excessive power surges. This tape is predicted to become one of the key components of the automobile industry in the near future.
- In the telecom Industry, rubber insulation tapes play an important role in lose attenuation for wave transmission antennas. These tapes are made up of rubber combined with some additives to increase elasticity. These tapes do not contain any harmful substance that can affect the environment or human health.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers in Insulation Adhesive Tape Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global insulation adhesive tape market include:
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Achem Technology Corporation
- tesa SE
- H.Dottie Company
- Plymouth Rubber Company Inc.
- Scapa Group plc
- Denka Company Limited
- Saint Gobain
- Garco Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Nichiban Company Ltd.
Global Insulation Adhesive Tape Market: Research Scope
Global Insulation Adhesive Tape Market, by Type
- PVC Insulating Adhesive Tape
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) Insulating Adhesive Tape
- Glass & Fiberglass Cloth Insulating Adhesive Tape
- Polyamide Insulating Adhesive Tape
- Rubber Insulating Adhesive Tape
Global Insulation Adhesive Tape Market, by Application
- Electrical & Electronics
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.