Global Industrial Multiprotocol Gateways Market: Introduction
- Multiprotocol gateways are gateways with the capability of communicating through multiple communication protocols such as Ethernet Powerlink, Ethernet/IP, Ether CAT, PROFINET, BT, LoRa, SERCOS, and Wi-Fi
- Industrial multiprotocol gateways are increasingly being adopted in the automation sector. This factor is expected to drive the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market in the next few years.
Global Industrial Multiprotocol Gateways Market: Dynamics
- Growing development of system-on-chip (SOC) for multiprotocol communication is considered to be a key factor driving the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market
- System-on-chip supports multiple wireless standards. Thus, providers of chips and modules are offering system-on-chip to enable gateways to support multiple protocols.
- Furthermore, growing prominence of IoT (Internet of Things) gateways is another key factor driving the industrial multiprotocol gateways market. The IoT technology is increasingly gaining prominence across various industries, owing to supporting gateway protocols. This helps in smooth communication among different networks.
- IoT ecosystem comprises several layers including collection and distribution layer, measurement component layer, and analysis layer.
- Usage of IoT gateways is increasing also due to rise in the volume of data generated through IoT devices.
- Moreover, IoT gateway is gaining popularity and this results into development of new generation IoT gateways with improved level of overall system responsiveness. Thus, development of IoT gateways is expected to positively impact the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market in the next few years.
- However, use of traditional mechanisms is expected to limit the growth of industrial multiprotocol gateways market during the forecast period. Small-scale networks use transparent mode communications, while, for large-scale networks, latency can occur, particularly in case of high traffic in the network. This is resulting in wastage of network bandwidth and SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition).
- Thus, obstacles caused by the use of traditional mechanisms are anticipated to restrain the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market in the near future
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Industrial Multiprotocol Gateways Market: Segmentation
- Based on product, the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market can be segmented into remote monitoring, product optimization, and preventive maintenance
- Based on end-user, the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market can be bifurcated into process industries and discrete industries. Process industries is anticipated to be the prominent end-user segment of the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market during the forecast period.
- The segment is anticipated to gain market share and, thereby, maintain its dominance in the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market during the forecast period
Europe to Lead Global Market for Industrial Multiprotocol Gateways
- In terms of region, the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Europe held majority of the market share in 2018 and is likely to retain the leading position in the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market from 2019 to 2027
- Rising demand for multiprotocol communication from several end-use industries led by growing adoption of automation in the production process is expected to drive the global industrial multiprotocol gateways market in Europe during the forecast period.
- Germany and U.K. are likely to account prominent share of the industrial multiprotocol gateways market in Europe by the end of the forecast period due to significant presence of multiprotocol gateways vendors.
- North America is likely to hold a fair market share by the end of the forecast period owing to the expansion of process industries and this results into growing demand for industrial multiprotocol gateways.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global industrial multiprotocol gateways market was highly fragmented in 2018 due to the presence of several companies across the world. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- ABB Group
- AsusTek Computer Inc.
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- HMS Industrial Networks
- Moxa Inc.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Industrial Multiprotocol Gateways Market”
Global Industrial Multiprotocol Gateways Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Multiprotocol Gateways Market, by Product
- Remote Monitoring
- Product Optimization
- Preventive Maintenance
Global Industrial Multiprotocol Gateways Market, by End-user
- Process Industries
- Discrete Industries
Global Industrial Multiprotocol Gateways Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.