Global Industrial Inclination Sensors Market - Introduction
- Industrial inclination sensors are also known as tilt sensors or inclinometers
- Industrial inclination sensors are devices that are utilized to estimate and check the angles of stationary and moving objects in relation to the gravitational force.
- The new safety guidelines relating to inclination sensors and mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs) is gaining importance in the industrial inclination sensors market. An MEWP refers to any vehicle that lifts an individual to a predetermined position. Boom lifts, scissor lifts, vehicle-mounted boom buckets, and bucket lifts are types of MEWPs.
Global Industrial Inclination Sensors Market - Dynamics
- Adoption of industrial inclination sensors is rising rapidly due to their low cost. The installation of industrial inclination sensors takes less time as well as costs less owing to innovative technological advances and simple assembling options offered by sensor manufacturers to users.
- Therefore, decline in prices of industrial inclination sensors is expected to be a key factor that is likely to drive the market in the near future
- Moreover, the manufacturing cost of industrial inclination sensors has been declining continuously, which shows the challenge among the hardware providers to stay in this competitive market. In terms of revenue, the industrial inclination sensors market is anticipated to expand, owing to the rising competition among major manufacturers of industrial inclination sensors and service providers of IoT products.
- However, the downturn witnessed in the mining industry is projected to hamper the industrial inclination sensors market in the near future
- Moreover, Asian manufacturers are able to offer low cost products that creates intense competition among leading vendors across the world. This is expected to restrain the growth of industrial inclination sensors market across different regions in the near future.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Industrial Inclination Sensors Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on end-user, the industrial inclination sensors market can be divided into automotive & transportation industry, mining & construction industry, telecommunications industry, and aerospace & defense industry
- Mining & construction industry segment accounted for a major share of the global industrial inclination sensors market in 2018. Its share is anticipated to rise, thereby maintaining its leading position in the global market, during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Market for Industrial Inclination Sensors
- In terms of region, the global industrial inclination sensors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to dominate the global industrial inclination sensors market from 2019 to 2027, followed by EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) and North America.
- The market in Asia Pacific is also anticipated to expand significantly in the near future. Mining & construction industry in APAC has been witnessing rapid expansion in the last few years, and this is expected to be a major factor driving the industrial inclination sensors market in the region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global industrial inclination sensors market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market included:
- Balluff GmbH
- Sick AG
- Baumer Holding AG
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Industrial Inclination Sensors Market”
Global Industrial Inclination Sensors Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Inclination Sensors Market, by End-user
- Automotive & Transportation industry
- Mining & Construction industry
- Telecommunications industry
- Aerospace & Defense industry
Global Industrial Inclination Sensors Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.