Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Introduction
- Ethernet cable is a type of network cable, for use in local area networks (LANs). This cable system connects and transmits broadband signals between router, modem, and other wired internet enabled devices.
- Ethernet cables offer numerous benefits including high speed, guaranteed bandwidth to every connected device, and lower latency, along with higher security and reliability for data as compared to other networking technologies.
- Demand for Ethernet cable is expected to increase among users owing to these benefits, thereby driving the growth of the market.
- In addition, technological advancement in the Ethernet cables enhances the speed of the internet. Increase in demand for Power over Ethernet (POE) technology is anticipated to create ample growth opportunities for the market in the coming years.
Industrial Ethernet Cables Market Dynamics
- Industrial Ethernet offers several benefits including advances in speed, reliability, and bandwidth. Demand for industrial Ethernet is thus expected to grow significantly in the coming years.
- In addition, many organizations can have a definite control over the networked manufacturing equipment with the help of industrial Ethernet. Hence, growing awareness regarding the benefits of industrial Ethernet cables is expected to drive the growth of the market in the upcoming years.
- However, growing adoption of wireless communication protocols among several end-user industries owing to its numerous advantages including cost effective maintenance and lower repairing costs is projected to restrict the demand for industrial Ethernet cables.
- Currently, wireless communication protocols occupy around 8% of the global communication network market. Hence, increased preference for wireless communication is expected to hinder the growth of the industrial Ethernet cables market in the near future.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Industrial Ethernet Cables Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on protocol, the global industrial Ethernet cables market can be divided into EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherCAT, PROFINET, POWERLINK, and others
- In terms of end-user, the global market can be segmented into discrete industry and process industry
- The discrete industry segment accounted for a leading share of the global industrial Ethernet cables market in 2018
- The segment is projected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period and gain higher market share by 2027
Europe and MEA (EMEA) to Lead Global Market for Industrial Ethernet Cables
- In terms of region, the global industrial Ethernet cables market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Europe and MEA (EMEA) are likely to witness the maximum demand for industrial Ethernet cables from 2019 to 2027, followed by North America and Asia Pacific
- EMEA is anticipated to dominate the global market during the forecast period
To get a bird’s eye view of Industrial Ethernet Cables Market forecasts, ask for a Custom Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global industrial Ethernet cables market was moderately fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Belden Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Nexans S.A.
- Prysmian Group
Global Industrial Ethernet Cables Market: Research Scope
Industrial Ethernet Cables Market, by Protocol
- Modbus TCP/IP
Industrial Ethernet Cables Market, by End-user
- Discrete Industry
- Process Industry
Global Industrial Ethernet Cables Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.