Industrial Air Chillers: Introduction
- Industrial air chillers, also known as refrigeration systems, are used to cool a process fluid, or dehumidifies air in industrial and commercial facilities. An industrial air chiller uses either absorption cycle or a vapor compression to cool. Industrial air chillers absorb the access heat generated from industrial process water or processing liquid such as oil or glycol, and coolant water, and the heat is then transferred by air blowers into the ambient air around the chiller unit.
- An industrial air chiller consists of components such as air condenser, compressor, air blower, dry filter, refrigerant, water tank, water pump, and expansion valve.
- Industrial air chillers are usually used in applications excess heat needs to be removed such as in metal finishing, water jet cutting, welding, plastic processing, medical care, microbrewery, brewery, winery, hydroponics, and food processing.
- The global industrial air chiller market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to increased demand for industrial air chillers from metal processing, governments, and food service industries across the world.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market: Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Industrial Air Chiller Market
- Growing demand for process cooling in industrial applications is expected to fuel the global industrial air chiller market during the forecast period.
- Increasing demand for improving hygiene standards in the work environment is projected to fuel the demand for industrial air chillers in the next few years.
- Growing adoption of chillers in solar cooling applications is anticipated to drive the demand for industrial air chillers in the forthcoming years.
- Rising demand for energy efficient cooling systems, including industrial air chillers, is a major factor anticipated to drive the global industrial air chiller market in the near future.
- Increasing infrastructure spending across the world is anticipated to drive the demand for industrial air chillers in the next few years.
- Growth of manufacturing and infrastructure sectors in developed as well as developing countries is a major factor expected to boost the global industrial air chiller market in the near future
- Increasing advancements in technology and improvement in the efficiency of industrial air chillers are expected to propel the demand for industrial air chillers.
- Rising adoption of portable industrial air chillers is anticipated to drive the industrial air chiller market across the world.
- However, increasing government regulations pertaining to fluorinated greenhouse gases is expected to hamper the demand for industrial air chillers during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, strict government regulations to reduce the use of plastic is another major factor hampering the demand for industrial air chillers.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Industrial Air Chiller Market
- North America dominates the global industrial air chiller market, due to presence of well-established and technologically advanced manufacturers and increasing adoption of automatic industrial air chillers in the region. The U.S. is a key market for industrial air chillers in North America, due to high demand for these air chillers in the country and heavy investments across industries such as chemical & petrochemical, plastic, and food & beverage. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global industrial air chiller market between 2019 and 2027.
- The industrial air chiller market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace from 2019 to 2027. This can be attributed to increasing government initiatives to improve hygiene standards in the work environment.
- Increasing infrastructure spending in the region is expected to propel the market. For instance, in India, the government is planning to construct around 100 new airports.
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Industrial Air Chiller Market
Several local, regional, and international players manufacture industrial air chillers. Hence, the global industrial air chiller market is rather fragmented and the degree of competition among these players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to threat of substitution in the global industrial air chiller market. Players are focused on expanding their geographical reach through mergers & acquisitions. Key players operating in the global industrial air chiller market are:
- Carrier Corporation
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Airedale Cooling Services Ltd.
- Blue Star Limited
- Fujitsu General Limited
- Haier Group Corporation
- Midea Group
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market: Research Scope
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market, by Product Type
- Portable Air Cooled Chiller
- Stationary Air Cooled Chiller
- Closed-loop Air Chiller
- Open-loop Air Chiller
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market, by Application
- Die Casting
- Food & Beverages
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Oil & Gas
Global Industrial Air Chiller Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.