Ice Skating Accessories Market: Introduction
- Ice skating accessories are the items that are sold to ice skaters. They are not connected to skating in any way. They may, however, provide a wide variety of active assistance. The bulk of ice skating accessories are designed for kids. Professional female skaters, male skaters, and even boys and girls may all benefit from ice skating accessories. The market for ice skating accessories is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Ice Skating Accessories Market
- People skate for various reasons, including recreation (fun), exercise, competitive sports, and commuting. Ice skating is incredibly popular among children, providing a great way for boys and girls to get exercise while also working on training, balance, determination, and skill building. The increasing popularity of ice skating among various age groups is expected to drive the ice skating accessories market during the forecast period.
- Ice skating has many health and wellness benefits. Ice skating helps to build up leg and abdominal muscles, improve balance, coordination, weight management, and stress management. With so many associated benefit, youngsters are opting for ice skating. This is expected to drive the ice skating accessories market during the forecast period with the increasing trend of adopting ice skating among youngsters and kids.
- Manufacturers are targeting regions where majority of the population does ice skating and ice skating is a popular sport. Furthermore, manufacturers are coming up with innovative products and products with more features, which is expected to drive the market for ice skating accessories during the forecast period. Manufacturers have an opportunity to cater to regions or countries where ice skating is becoming popular as it is expected to be the future market for ice skating accessories.
- However, the Covid-19 pandemic has restricted people from ice skating which has impacted the overall ice skating accessories market. It is expected that eventually in the long run, the market will become lucrative for manufacturers.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Ice Skating Accessories Market
- In terms of region, the ice skating accessories market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is expected to hold majority share of the global ice skating accessories market during the forecast period. It is so because ice skating is popular among teens and youngsters in the region due to which majority of ice skaters prefer to purchase the accessories related to ice-skating in order to have an active support while skating. Thus, the market is projected to be lucrative in the region for manufacturers during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Ice Skating Accessories Market
- American Athletic Shoe Company
- BAUER Hockey, LLC
- DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc.
- EDEA S.r.l.
- Jackson Ultima Skates
- Lake Placid Corporation
- Red Wing Sports Group, LLC.
- Riedell Shoe Inc.
- Roces S.r.l.
- Roller Derby Skates Corporation
- Tecnica Group S.P.A.
Global Ice Skating Accessories Market: Research Scope
Global Ice Skating Accessories Market, by Product Type
- Ankle Guards and Sleeves
- Skate Guards
- Skating Bags
- Boot Covers
- Skating Pants
- Face Masks
- Others (Headbands, etc.)
- Others (Laces, Hook Puller, etc.)
Global Ice Skating Accessories Market, by Category
Global Ice Skating Accessories Market, by End-users
Global Ice Skating Accessories Market, by Price
Global Ice Skating Accessories Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Based Stores
Global Ice Skating Accessories Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.