Hydraulic Hand Pump: Introduction
- A hydraulic hand pump is a manual (hand operated) device which is used to supply oil to hydraulic jacks when in use. They are also used in material handling machinery to raise and lower heavy objects. The capacity of the hydraulic hand pump is defined by the usable oil capacity of the hydraulic jack (a device primarily used to lift heavy loads by applying less force).
- Hydraulic hand pumps convert mechanical energy into hydraulic energy (a grouping of flow and pressure) by providing hydraulic fluid under pressure by directly applied manual force.
- They are perfect for use where conventional power inputs are unavailable or unsuitable, and are additionally appropriate for portable applications.
- Hydraulic hand pumps comprise components such as a piston containing a built-in check valve, a cylinder, a piston rod, a check valve at the inlet port, and an operating handle.
- Hydraulic hand pumps are made using high grade mild steel. Hydraulic hand pumps are of two types: single acting hydraulic hand pump and double acting hydraulic hand pump. Single acting hydraulic hand pumps only have pressing power whereas double acting hydraulic hand pumps have two pressing power.
- The global hydraulic hand pump market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for hydraulic hand pumps in different industries such as construction, shipyards, and automotive.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market: Dynamics
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Hydraulic hand pumps are used in heavy industrial and power equipment that need significant power to operate. This is expected to boost the demand for hydraulic hand pumps in heavy industries during the forecast period.
- Rise in disposable income of consumers and growth of industrialization are major factors anticipated to boost the global hydraulic hand pump market in the next few years
- Growth of the automotive industry and automation in the automotive industry play an important role in augmenting the global hydraulic hand pump market
- Rise in demand for hydraulic jacks in construction industries and growth of the automation sector increases the demand for hydraulic hand pumps, which is anticipated to fuel the global market in the next few years.
- Hydraulic hand pumps are easy to operate and compact. This is expected to boost the market in the next few years.
- However, increase in the shift from hydraulic hand pumps to automated hydraulic pumps is a major factor expected to hinder the global hydraulic hand pump market in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market
- North America dominated the global hydraulic hand pump market in 2018 due to mechanization of industries and mature industrialization in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to high demand for hydraulic hand pumps in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global hydraulic hand pump market in 2018.
- The hydraulic hand pump market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid industrialization in India and China.
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market
Several local, regional, and international players operate in the market, manufacturing hydraulic hand pumps. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to threat of substitution in the global hydraulic hand pump market. Key players operating in the global hydraulic hand pump market are:
- Taha International Inc.
- SPX FLOW Inc.
- Shinn Fu Company of America, Inc.
- Canete Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- SOV Hydraulic Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- AC Hydraulic A/S
- S.m.a. Kapadia & Co.
- BVA Hydraulics
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market: Research Scope
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market Segmentation, by Type
- Single Acting Hydraulic Hand Pump
- Double Acting Hydraulic Hand Pump
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market Segmentation, by Oil Capacity
- Up to 5 liter
- 5-15 liter
- More than 15 liter
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market Segmentation, by Application
- Cylinder lifting
- Cylinder bending
- Cylinder pushing
- Cylinder pulling
- Cylinder holding
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.