Hydraulic Hand Pump: Introduction
- A hydraulic hand pump is a manual (hand operated) device which is used to supply oil to hydraulic jacks when in use. They are also used in material handling machinery to raise and lower heavy objects. The capacity of the hydraulic hand pump is defined by the usable oil capacity of the hydraulic jack (a device primarily used to lift heavy loads by applying less force).
- Hydraulic hand pumps convert mechanical energy into hydraulic energy (a grouping of flow and pressure) by providing hydraulic fluid under pressure by directly applied manual force.
- They are perfect for use where conventional power inputs are unavailable or unsuitable, and are additionally appropriate for portable applications.
- Hydraulic hand pumps comprise components such as a piston containing a built-in check valve, a cylinder, a piston rod, a check valve at the inlet port, and an operating handle.
- Hydraulic hand pumps are made using high grade mild steel. Hydraulic hand pumps are of two types: single acting hydraulic hand pump and double acting hydraulic hand pump. Single acting hydraulic hand pumps only have pressing power whereas double acting hydraulic hand pumps have two pressing power.
- The global hydraulic hand pump market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for hydraulic hand pumps in different industries such as construction, shipyards, and automotive.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market: Dynamics
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market: Key Drivers and Restraints
- Hydraulic hand pumps are used in heavy industrial and power equipment that need significant power to operate. This is expected to boost the demand for hydraulic hand pumps in heavy industries during the forecast period.
- Rise in disposable income of consumers and growth of industrialization are major factors anticipated to boost the global hydraulic hand pump market in the next few years
- Growth of the automotive industry and automation in the automotive industry play an important role in augmenting the global hydraulic hand pump market
- Rise in demand for hydraulic jacks in construction industries and growth of the automation sector increases the demand for hydraulic hand pumps, which is anticipated to fuel the global market in the next few years.
- Hydraulic hand pumps are easy to operate and compact. This is expected to boost the market in the next few years.
- However, increase in the shift from hydraulic hand pumps to automated hydraulic pumps is a major factor expected to hinder the global hydraulic hand pump market in the next few years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
North America to Hold a Major Share of the Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market
- North America dominated the global hydraulic hand pump market in 2018 due to mechanization of industries and mature industrialization in the region. The U.S. is a key market in North America due to high demand for hydraulic hand pumps in the country. Europe is anticipated to hold the second largest share of the global hydraulic hand pump market in 2018.
- The hydraulic hand pump market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid industrialization in India and China.
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market: Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market
Several local, regional, and international players operate in the market, manufacturing hydraulic hand pumps. Hence, the market is fairly fragmented and the bargaining power of suppliers is low. The degree of competition among market players is also high. Rapid technological advancements have led to threat of substitution in the global hydraulic hand pump market. Key players operating in the global hydraulic hand pump market are:
- Taha International Inc.
- SPX FLOW Inc.
- Shinn Fu Company of America, Inc.
- Canete Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- SOV Hydraulic Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- AC Hydraulic A/S
- S.m.a. Kapadia & Co.
- BVA Hydraulics
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market: Research Scope
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market Segmentation, by Type
- Single Acting Hydraulic Hand Pump
- Double Acting Hydraulic Hand Pump
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market Segmentation, by Oil Capacity
- Up to 5 liter
- 5-15 liter
- More than 15 liter
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market Segmentation, by Application
- Cylinder lifting
- Cylinder bending
- Cylinder pushing
- Cylinder pulling
- Cylinder holding
Global Hydraulic Hand Pump Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.