Hybrid Polyurea Materials Market: Introduction
- Hybrid polyurea material is a combination of two coating systems: polyurea coatings and polyurethane coatings.
- Hybrid polyurea materials are utilized to coat concrete, metal parts, porous, stone as well as organic and inorganic materials. Hybrid polyurea materials offer various processing advantages such as reaction-free components of plasticizers and solvents, system can be managed on simple low and high pressure equipment at a mixing ratio 1:1, can be cured at room temperature`, and range of thicknesses from around 2 mm to 2 cm and can be manufactured in single step.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Hybrid Polyurea Materials Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Hybrid Polyurea Materials Market
- Rising demand for advanced coating material and increasing adoption of protective coatings in construction and automotive applications owing to their durability and ability to provide protection against corrosion, is a major factor that is projected to drive the global hybrid polyurea materials market during the forecast period
- Polyurea hybrid materials are mixed with sealant formulations owing to their excellent adhesion with respect to clean substrates, including wood, bitumen, blasted steel, and concrete. Increasing end-use applications of sealants, as bonding agents, in construction and automotive industries is also projected to drive the global market in the near future.
- Increasing awareness among consumers regarding utilization of enhanced quality waterproofing coating in commercial and residential buildings is expected to boost the market. Moreover, increasing adoption of containment solutions in construction and mining sectors, owing to increase in focus on environmental protection activities, is projected to augment the demand for hybrid polyurea materials during the forecast period.
- Hybrid polyurea materials are majorly employed in construction and infrastructure development applications including commercial architecture, bridge construction, floor and roof coating, joint fill, caulks, parking decks, structural bonds, and concrete repair. Additionally, these materials are utilized to improve tensile and compressive strength, crack-bridging, waterproofing, providing chemical, corrosion- and water-resistance, as well as to enhance various other mechanical properties of structures.
- Rise in demand for hybrid polyurea materials in various industrial applications owing to their excellent physical properties is another key factor that is estimated to propel the global hybrid polyurea materials market. Hybrid polyurea coatings are being majorly used for applications in decks, parking, water treatment, and tanks, which in turn is projected to propel their demand during the forecast period.
- However, availability of low-cost coating substitutes, such as polyurethane and epoxy, is expected to restrain the market during the forecast period
Significant Opportunity in Construction Industry
- Based on type, the global hybrid polyurea materials market can be segmented into coating, sealant, and other. The coating segment is projected to hold a significant share of the market, in terms of revenue, owing to a rise in the demand for polyuria materials from automotive, building and construction, and transportation industries.
- Based on application, the global hybrid polyurea materials market can be divided into building & construction, transportation, industrial, and other (landscape, etc.)
- Increase in initiatives for development and renovation in the construction industry in various developing and developed countries is a major factor that is projected to drive the hybrid polyurea coatings market. Moreover, the transportation segment is projected to expand at a moderate growth rate during the forecast period, as these materials are majorly utilized in railcar linings, conveyor belt linings, and truck bed linings.
Asia Pacific to be a Key region for Hybrid Polyurea Materials Market
- In terms of region, the global hybrid polyurea materials market can be segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- In terms of revenue, the hybrid polyurea materials market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for a major share of the global market for hybrid polyurea materials. Demand for hybrid polyurea material is increasing rapidly in automotive and transportation industries in countries across Asia Pacific. Hybrid polyurea coatings possess several features including high curing rate, moisture insensitive, applicability at varying temperatures, impermeability of membranes, excellent abrasion resistance, and high thickness buildup. These are driving the polyurea coatings market.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Hybrid Polyurea Materials Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Hybrid Polyurea Materials Market
- The global hybrid polyurea materials market was highly fragmented in 2018. Moreover, rapid expansion of construction and automotive industries across the global market is expected grow at substantial pace during the forecast period
- Moreover, several major players engage in significant research and development activities in order to enhance their product portfolio
Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Specialty Products Inc.
- BASF SE
- VersaFlex Incorporated
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Polycoat Products
- Krypton Chemical
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Kukdo Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Wasser Corporation
- Rhino Linings Corporation
- SWD Urethane
- The China Paint MFG.Co.,(Shenzhen)Ltd
Global Hybrid Polyurea Materials Market: Research Scope
Global Hybrid Polyurea Materials Market, by Product Type
Global Hybrid Polyurea Materials Market, by End-user
- Building & Construction
- Other (Landscape, etc.)
Global Hybrid Polyurea Materials Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.