Hot Air System Market - Snapshot
Hot air system refers to a system through which hot air heaters can be set up anywhere and used flexibly. It is used where the ambient air needs to be heated quickly and safely. Hot air systems are particularly made to the ambient air in a closed space with heating stove, plug-in room heater, central warm air furnace, and heating pumps. These controlling devices can be used instantly with the mere touch of a button in order to generate heat instantly.
The global hot air system market is primarily driven by its rising demand for a wide variety of techniques and processes. Depending on various factors such as air volume, air velocity, static and dynamic pressure, and the required temperature appropriate hot air system is set up.
Hot air systems are used in the following
- Residential buildings
- Non-residential buildings
Increased demand from both types of buildings is forecasted to propel the global hot air system market toward growth over the period of projection. In addition to that, rising concern for environment, the need to reduce carbon emissions together with the need to save energy are likely to open up new avenues of growth for the global hot air system market. Market players are coming up with designs of hot air heaters that would deliver better thermal performance to diminish the cost.
Global Hot Air System Market - Introduction
- Hot air system is a system where hot air heaters can be installed anywhere and used flexibly where the ambient air is to be heated safely and quickly.
- Hot air systems are specifically designed to heat ambient air in an enclosed space, with heating pumps, central warm air furnace, plug-in room heater, or heating stove. These are the controlling devices which are ready for immediate use at the touch of a button, so as to deliver instant heat in the area without delay.
- Furthermore, a vent is used in a hot air system to pull in heat from the outside air, to heat it over a gas flame. This hot air circulates throughout the room via vents, grills or ducts, or grills which are placed throughout the house. Hot air systems are often managed by a thermostat.
- Hot air systems work by passing cool air through a heat exchanger which is fuelled by electricity or gas. Once the heat exchanger is warmed, the air is blown into rooms through vents in the walls, floor, or ceiling.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Hot Air System Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Hot Air System Market
- Rising demand for domestic heating appliances which are efficient and can create significant energy savings is expected to enhance the growth of the hot air system market.
- The rising desire for a luxurious and comfortable life across both developed and developing countries is one of the factors driving the hot air system market.
- Growing use of hot heaters in non-residential and residential buildings is expected to boost the growth of the hot air system market over the forecast period.
- Growing concerns about carbon emissions, environment, energy efficiency, and consumption are some of the factors that drive the hot air system market. In addition, vendors are investing and designing hot air heaters with improved thermal performance to decrease their cost in both domestic and non-domestic areas by reducing the overall heating load. This in turn is expected to accelerate the growth of the hot air system market across the globe.
- The increasing popularity of hot air systems and replacing traditional water heating systems in the industrial sector due to their energy saving capabilities in home or room heating applications is expected to fuel the growth of the hot air system market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Significant Share of the Global Hot Air System Market
- North America is projected to hold significant share of the hot air system market due to changing climatic conditions and growing demand for smart homes with the increasing cost of fuel, which is expected to drive the demand for hot air systems.
- Expansion of industrial and commercial units in Europe is projected to fuel the demand for hot air systems across the region.
- Growing commercial and industrial requirements in the Asia Pacific region (as the consumption rate is higher in these regions), particularly in China and Japan is expected to drive the hot air system market.
Global Hot Air System Market – Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global hot air system market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 35%–40% of the market share. Key players operating in the global hot air system market include:
- REMKO GmbH & Co. KG
- Wilson Brothers.
- Aire Serv
- United Air Tech Inds
- Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling
- Status Heating Limited
- B.A.C. Systems Inc.
- Powrmatic Ltd.
- HeatTek Inc.
- Atmostherm Limited
Global Hot Air System Market – Research Scope
The global hot air system market can be segmented based on:
- Heating System Types
- Air Operation
Global Hot Air System Market, by Heating System Types
Based on heating system types, the global hot air system market can be divided into:
- Central Heat
- Direct Heat
- Radiator Distribution System
- Forced Air Distribution System
- Hybrid Heating
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Ground Source Heat Pump
Global Hot Air System Market, by Air Operation
Based on air operation, the global hot air system market can be divided into:
- Fresh-air operation
- Mixed-air operation
- Re-circulating air operation
Global Hot Air System Market, by Application
On the basis of application, the global hot air system market can be categorized into:
Global Hot Air System Market, by End-user
On the basis of end-user, the global hot air system market can be categorized into:
- Production halls
- Exhibition halls
- Sport centers
Global Hot Air System Market, by Region
Based on region, the global hot air system market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.