Gas Filter Cartridges Market: Introduction
- Filter cartridge is used to remove particles that block the relatively small spaces in the membrane layer and also submicron particulates that obstruct the membrane surface
- Gas filter cartridge is used for the removal of fine solids and ultra-fine micron particles from a gas stream. It can be for at ultra-high temperature gas filtration.
Key Drivers of Global Gas Filter Cartridges Market
- Demand for gas filter cartridges is expected to rise during the forecast period, as it is a cost-effective technology that is used in various application-specific industries such as oil & gas
- Expansion of the market can be ascribed to several factors such as increase in investments in the petroleum industry in China, rise in shale gas exploration activities in the U.S., and growth in demand for advanced technologies for filtration
- Expansion of the energy industry across the globe is also a key factor driving the global gas filter cartridges market. Oil & gas and chemical industries require precise filtration technologies. This is expected to drive the demand for gas filter cartridges during the forecast period.
- Gas filter cartridges are used to reduce organics, odor, taste, color, and oil vapor in air and gas applications. This is also anticipated to boost the demand for gas filter cartridges in the oil & gas industry.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Gas Filter Cartridges Market, Request a Brochure here
Oil & Gas Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- The oil & gas segment is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to the rise in need for gas filtration equipment in the industry. Effective and reliable filtration plays an important role throughout production, refining, and transportation of produced gases. Failure in the removal of contaminants from critical processes may lead to an increase in operating costs, decrease in process efficiency, and higher risk of damage to sensitive equipment.
- Gas filter cartridges for the oil & gas industry deliver improved filtration performance across downstream, midstream, and upstream business units to lower the operating costs and improve process efficiency
- Currently, gas filter cartridges are being widely employed in chemical and refining industries for the removal or reduction of lubricating oil aerosols in compressor discharge
Intense Competition from Counterparts and Stringent Regulations to Hamper Market
- Availability of a wide range of filters such as clean-in-place (CIP) filters and bag filters to replace cartridges filters is a major factor hampering the global gas filter cartridges market
- Companies engaged in the manufacture of gas filter cartridges are not willing to switch to the latest technology to avoid risks. This attitude can adversely affect the global gas filter cartridges market.
Asia Pacific Expected to Hold Significant Share of Global Gas Filter Cartridges Market
- In terms of region, the global gas filter cartridges market can be split into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is a prominent region of the global gas filter cartridges market. The market in the region is estimated to expand during the forecast period, primarily due to the rise in investments in oil & gas, energy & power, refining, and chemical industries in developing countries such as China and India in the region
- North America and Europe are estimated to offer lucrative opportunities to the market owing to government initiatives to ensure improved quality of products from oil & gas and chemical industries. Furthermore, technological advancement in these regions has led to design of high-performance gas filter cartridges. This is projected to propel the demand for gas filter cartridges in various applications.
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Gas Filter Cartridges Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Market
The global gas filter cartridges market is dominated by a few major players with wide regional presence. Prominent players in the gas filters cartridges market are concentrating on expansion of their production abilities and vertical integration for business development. Key players functioning in the gas filter cartridges market include:
- ENTRAL FILTER MFG
- Zhangjiagang Aier Environmental Protection Engineering
- Hangzhou Anow Microfiltration
- Critical Process Filtration
- Eaton Filtration
- Graver Technologies
- K-FLow Engineering
- KITZ MICRO FILTER
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- CCI Thermal Technologies
- Porvair Filtration Group
- Hilliard Corporation
Global Gas Filter Cartridges Market: Research Scope
Global Gas Filter Cartridges Market, by Type
- Natural Gas Filter Cartridges
- Industrial Gas Filter Cartridges
Global Gas Filter Cartridges Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Refining & Petrochemical
Global Gas Filter Cartridges Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.