Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market – Introduction
- A forge blower or fan is an essential tool in a blacksmith's workshop as it is used to deliver constant air supply to the base of the fire to support the combustion process. Additionally, forger blowers are used in the blacksmith’s workshop to manipulate and craft the iron objects by supplying the fire with enough oxygen, to ensure the fire gets constant temperature.
- Forge blowers are equipped with an electric motor that provides a constant stream of air that can easily be adjusted to suit the work operation.
- Forge blowers or fans are used to provide air blast for forge fires in the blacksmith's workshop.
- Forge blowers are much more convenient for the blacksmith as it utilizes less space in the workshop.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market
- The global forge blowers (fans) market is projected to expand significantly in the near future due to growth of construction activities in developed and developing countries
- Increase in demand for punches, hammers, tongs, and other metallic products which can be used in indoor as well as outdoor operations is one of the major factors estimated to drive the global forge blowers (fans) market in the next few years.
- Rise in demand for forge blowers (fans) in the manufacturing industry to manipulate and craft iron objects is likely to propel the growth of the global forge blowers (fans) market during the forecast period.
Significant Growth Potential for the Hand-Cranked Fan or Blower Manufacturers Segment
- Under the product segment, hand-cranked fan manufacturers accounted for major share of the forge blowers (fans) market.
- This is primarily due to growth in the manufacturing and construction industry worldwide, which in turn is projected to boost the forge blowers (fans) market in the forthcoming years.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Significant Share of the Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market
- The forge blowers (fans) market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period, due to growth of the industry and increase in construction activities in the region.
- North America is anticipated to constitute a significant share of the global forge blowers (fans) market during the forecast period due to growth of industrialization in the region.
- The forge blowers (fans) market in Europe is expected to expand significantly in the next few years due to growth of the automotive industry and agricultural production in the region.
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) is likely to witness rising demand for forge blowers (fans) during the forecast period due to growth in manufacturing industry in the region.
Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market – Competition Landscape
- Several local and regional players operate in the global market for forge blowers (fans). The forge blowers (fans) market is fragmented due to the presence of few global and several domestic players. Most of the manufacturers and vendors promote and sell their forge blowers (fans) through their own online sales website. Manufacturers of forge blowers (fans) are adopting key strategies of new product development and enhancement in the quality of product & delivery processes.
- The global forge blowers (fans) market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–30% of the market share.
Key players operating in the global forge blowers (fans) market include:
- Air Control Industries Ltd
- United Blower Co., LLC.
- SILMIM LLC.
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- Whitlox Forge
- Howden Group
- New York Blower Company
- Pieh Tool Company, Inc.
- Centaur Forge LLC.
- JIVANTI TECHNO GROUP
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market – Research Scope
The global forge blowers (fans) market can be segmented based on:
- Product type
- Distribution Channel
Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market, by Product Type
Based on product type, the global forge blowers (fans) market can be segmented into:
- Hand-cranked Fan
- Electric Motor Fan
Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global forge blowers (fans) market can be segmented into:
- Direct sales
- Indirect sales
Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market, by Application
Based on application, the global forge blowers (fans) market can be categorized into:
Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global forge blowers (fans) market can be segregated into:
- Defense & Aerospace
Global Forge Blowers (Fans) Market, by Region
Based on region, the global forge blowers (fans) market can be divided into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.