Fluorene Market: Introduction
- Fluorene, also known by the name 9H-fluorene, is a polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon. It appears in the form of white crystals and exhibits characteristics such as giving aromatic odor similar to that of naphthalene. It is combustible and acquires a violet fluorescence. Fluorene is obtained from coal tar and is highly used for commercial applications. Moreover, it is insoluble in water and soluble in many organic solvents.
- Fluorene is used in the preparation of dyes such as 2, 7-diiodofluorene, 2-aminofluorene, and 3,6-bis-(dimethylamino) fluorine as well as resins. It acts as a precursor to other fluorene compounds and to prepare fluorenone. It is utilized in the study of the extraction of specific semiconducting single-wall carbon nanotubes. Its polymer, polyfluorene, finds application in electroluminescent as well as solar cells. In addition, it is used as a luminophore for inorganic light-emitting diodes.
Key Drivers of Fluorene Market
- The growth in the electrical & electronic industry, across the world, is another factor driving the market during the forecast period. In India, the electronics industry is considered as one of the fastest-growing industries, both in terms of production and exports. So, extensive growth in the electronics industry, particularly in India and China, is expected to propel the fluorene market in the near future.
- Increased usage of fluorene by the end-use industries is also propelling the fluorene market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Fluorene Market: Application Segment
- Based on application, the global fluorene market is segmented into dyes, electrical & electronics, and others
- The dyes segment is projected to account for a major share of the global fluorene market by 2027. The dye & pigment manufacturing industry accounts for about 3.1% of revenue of total chemical manufacturing-related industries. Demand for fluorene is likely to increase during the forecast period, owing to increase in requirement for dyes and pigments for various applications.
- Expanding at a healthy growth rate, the electrical & electronics segment is expected to create significant incremental opportunity during the forecast period. Demand for other industrial applications is expected to remain moderate to high across different regions.
Asia Pacific to be Key Market
- In terms of region, the global fluorene market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness a significant growth, followed by Europe. For instance, the electronics industry in India has shown a tremendous growth in the past two years. Macro factors such as growing middle-class population and rise in disposable income drive the industry. In addition, declining electronics prices and adoption of high-end technology devices is also contributing to the growth of the industry.
- A considerable need for fluorene in various countries in Europe such as U.K. and Germany has been observed. This demand has been extensively driven by the emergence of new manufacturers and increase in investments in the dye industry. These factors are expected to drive the market, particularly in Europe, during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027.
- Regions such as Middle East, Africa, and Latin America are expected to hold a moderate share and would grow at a stagnant growth rate during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
The global fluorene market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market include:
- Osaka Gas Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Syntechem Co., Ltd
- GODO SHIGEN Co., Ltd.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- Alfa Aesar
- Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing Corp.
- Jiangsu Ever Galaxy Chemical Co., ltd.
- Hangzhou MolCore BioPharmatech Co., Ltd.
Global Fluorene Market: Research Scope
Global Fluorene Market, by Monomer
Global Fluorene Market, by Application
- Electrical & Electronics
Global Fluorene Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.