Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market – Introduction
- Flame and detonation arresters are mechanical devices installed in a flammable vapor piping system or on a storage tank nozzle. Additionally, the main function of a flame and detonation arrester is to extinguish any flame front propagating through flammable air or vapor mixture during emergency.
- Flame arresters are also known as deflagration arresters, and are used to stop fire from spreading in the storage tank or in pipework. Moreover, detonation arresters are robust and used to prevent from an explosion.
- Flame and detonation arresters are mounted on controlling the pressure drop across storage vessels and pipes. In terms of installation type, the flame and detonation arrestor market can be classified into horizontal flame arresters and vertical flame arresters.
- Vertical arresters are installed in vent or outlet lines, while horizontal arresters are mounted on storage tanks and pipelines
- Flame and detonation arresters are the device that is used to stop the explosive gaseous and liquid and mixtures, so as the range of explosion cannot spread.
- Flame and detonation arresters absorb the heat in the flame front. Moreover, it is also used to reduce the temperature under auto ignition to extinguish the flame.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market
- Explosions and fire threats in the chemical industry are expected to drive the demand for flame and detonation arresters, thus fueling market growth
- Growth of oil & gas industry globally is expected to propel the demand for flame and detonation arrestors during the forecast period. There is a high risk of explosion during oil & gas production.
- Flame and detonation arrestors are also used in the hydrogenation process in the pharmaceutical industry to prevent fire. This is anticipated to augment the expansion of the flame and detonation market during the forecast period. Moreover, the mining industry can also be a potential end-user of flame and detonation arrestors.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market
- North America is projected to hold a significant share of the flame and detonation arrestor market due to growth of oil & gas, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. This is expected to increase the demand for flame and detonation arrester.
- Expansion of the chemical industry in Europe is projected to fuel the demand for flame and detonation arrestors across the region.
- The oil & gas industry in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) is growing and the region is establishing new storage depots. This is likely to accelerate the demand for flame and detonation arresters in the region.
- Pharmaceutical and chemical industries are booming in the Asia Pacific region due to easy availability of raw materials and cheap labor in the region. The growth of these industries will result in increased demand for flame and detonation arrestors in Asia Pacific.
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global flame and detonation arrestor market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 35%–40% of the market share. Key players operating in the global flame and detonation arrestor market include:
- CEBECO PTY LTD.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- THE PROTECTOSEAL COMPANY
- Groth Corporation
- NAO Inc.
- SPARTAN CONTROLS
- Tornado Combustion Technologies
- L&J Technologies
- Fabbrica Nazionale Cilindri S.p.A
- KITO Armaturen GmbH
- Elmac Technologies Limited
- CIC Inc.
- Barton Firtop Engineering Company Limited
In June 2018, Elmac Technologies Limited supplied its 7 in-line UCA, a flame and detonation arrestor to the largest fuel storage facility in Belgium
In May 2018, Elmac Technologies Limited supplied 3 in-line and 1 in-line flame and detonation arrestor in Northumberland, England, to Akzo Nobel’s paint plant for preventing the propagation of flames within the tank
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market”
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market – Research Scope
The global flame and detonation arrestor market can be segmented based on:
- Flame and Detonation Arrestor Type
- Installation Type
- Distribution Channel
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Flame and Detonation Arrestor Type
Based on flame and detonation arrestor type, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be divided into:
- Liquid Product
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Installation type
On the basis of installation type, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be segmented into:
- Vertical Deflagration Flame Arresters
- Horizontal Deflagration Flame Arresters
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be bifurcated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Application
On the basis of application, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be categorized into:
- Storage Tanks
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be classified into:
- Oil & Gas
- Waste-to-Energy Plant
- Power Generation
- Metals & Mining
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Region
Based on region, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global flame and detonation arrestor market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market, such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.