Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market – Introduction
- Flame and detonation arresters are mechanical devices installed in a flammable vapor piping system or on a storage tank nozzle. Additionally, the main function of a flame and detonation arrester is to extinguish any flame front propagating through flammable air or vapor mixture during emergency.
- Flame arresters are also known as deflagration arresters, and are used to stop fire from spreading in the storage tank or in pipework. Moreover, detonation arresters are robust and used to prevent from an explosion.
- Flame and detonation arresters are mounted on controlling the pressure drop across storage vessels and pipes. In terms of installation type, the flame and detonation arrestor market can be classified into horizontal flame arresters and vertical flame arresters.
- Vertical arresters are installed in vent or outlet lines, while horizontal arresters are mounted on storage tanks and pipelines
- Flame and detonation arresters are the device that is used to stop the explosive gaseous and liquid and mixtures, so as the range of explosion cannot spread.
- Flame and detonation arresters absorb the heat in the flame front. Moreover, it is also used to reduce the temperature under auto ignition to extinguish the flame.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market – Dynamics
Key Drivers of Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market
- Explosions and fire threats in the chemical industry are expected to drive the demand for flame and detonation arresters, thus fueling market growth
- Growth of oil & gas industry globally is expected to propel the demand for flame and detonation arrestors during the forecast period. There is a high risk of explosion during oil & gas production.
- Flame and detonation arrestors are also used in the hydrogenation process in the pharmaceutical industry to prevent fire. This is anticipated to augment the expansion of the flame and detonation market during the forecast period. Moreover, the mining industry can also be a potential end-user of flame and detonation arrestors.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market
- North America is projected to hold a significant share of the flame and detonation arrestor market due to growth of oil & gas, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries. This is expected to increase the demand for flame and detonation arrester.
- Expansion of the chemical industry in Europe is projected to fuel the demand for flame and detonation arrestors across the region.
- The oil & gas industry in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) is growing and the region is establishing new storage depots. This is likely to accelerate the demand for flame and detonation arresters in the region.
- Pharmaceutical and chemical industries are booming in the Asia Pacific region due to easy availability of raw materials and cheap labor in the region. The growth of these industries will result in increased demand for flame and detonation arrestors in Asia Pacific.
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market – Competition Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global flame and detonation arrestor market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 35%–40% of the market share. Key players operating in the global flame and detonation arrestor market include:
- CEBECO PTY LTD.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- THE PROTECTOSEAL COMPANY
- Groth Corporation
- NAO Inc.
- SPARTAN CONTROLS
- Tornado Combustion Technologies
- L&J Technologies
- Fabbrica Nazionale Cilindri S.p.A
- KITO Armaturen GmbH
- Elmac Technologies Limited
- CIC Inc.
- Barton Firtop Engineering Company Limited
In June 2018, Elmac Technologies Limited supplied its 7 in-line UCA, a flame and detonation arrestor to the largest fuel storage facility in Belgium
In May 2018, Elmac Technologies Limited supplied 3 in-line and 1 in-line flame and detonation arrestor in Northumberland, England, to Akzo Nobel’s paint plant for preventing the propagation of flames within the tank
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market”
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market – Research Scope
The global flame and detonation arrestor market can be segmented based on:
- Flame and Detonation Arrestor Type
- Installation Type
- Distribution Channel
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Flame and Detonation Arrestor Type
Based on flame and detonation arrestor type, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be divided into:
- Liquid Product
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Installation type
On the basis of installation type, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be segmented into:
- Vertical Deflagration Flame Arresters
- Horizontal Deflagration Flame Arresters
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be bifurcated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Application
On the basis of application, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be categorized into:
- Storage Tanks
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be classified into:
- Oil & Gas
- Waste-to-Energy Plant
- Power Generation
- Metals & Mining
Flame and Detonation Arrestor Market, by Region
Based on region, the global flame and detonation arrestor market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global flame and detonation arrestor market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market, such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
- Deflagration and Detonation Flame Arresters
- End-of-line flame and detonation arresters
- In Line Detonation Flame Arresters
- Industrial Flame Arresters
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.